[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugly tranny here. So I have a blind date this Wednesday but as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: ded.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
Ugly tranny here. So I have a blind date this Wednesday but as the day is approaching I am getting panic attacks more often like I wanted to cut my hair short at least three times and I wanted to pick scissors and stab myself in the face. I don't know what to do, maybe I should call it off?
>>
>>6250553
Hey, if it comes down to it, call it off and call me. We can be ugly trannies and rip the bong together while we snuggle and watch shitty anime.
>>
>>6250571
can i join? >.< being lonely physically hurts at this point
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 640x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 640x412px
>>6250571
C...can I come too?
>>
>>6250581
Shit yeah, just bring bud and munchies. Like, 'Zonas for stonas.
>>
So, lemme get this straight. I'm in a transbian relationship with a trans girl who hates it, but theres all of you who totally love the idea of just smoking and snuggling and (maybe) lewd? What the hell am I doing?!
>>
>>6250598
Being a pathetic loser
>>
>>6250586
can i just bring some adderal? im not that much of a weed head desu
>>
>>6250553
Is he under the impression that you're a girl?
>>
>>6250633
I'm not a fan of pills. Got shrooms?>>6250607
Also, hey, you can fuck right off. You have the technology.
>>
>>6250667
You asked
>>
>>6250667
sure thing, and ill get xan and addy for myself. cuddle-meetup when ;-;
>>
>>6250673
When you get to Madison Wisconsin. I got no car and a bruised rib fron the accident that left me without one. I walk a lot....
>>
>>6250672
We dont need that kinda negativity here. I already KNOW im a loser. Im trans, remember?
>>
>>6250692
That's not why you're a loser
>>
>>6250685
lol maybe strange but i think i knew somone you dated? if youve ever dated a guy? he went by the skype username octoblur/blue
>>
>>6250707
Nope. Only dated one person online, not them.
>>6250705
Then enlighten me. Maybe I can learn something.
>>
>>6250740
First you are a transbian
Second you have a girlfriend, but you would cheat on her, because she wouldn't do drugs with you.
Third you would fuck these people straight from a tranny hon support group, because the thing that connects you is trans. Most fetishy. You fit in with these guys that can't get people to fuck them well though. Because you're a loser
>>
>>6250774
Supposition much? She smokes with.me all the time, but never wants sex. She told me to look for someone who would, cause shes not into it. Second, i would never have sex with someone in the first month of.knowing them, let alone first date. Third, so what if theyre hons. Theyre still people, asshole. If we get along and have fun, thats more important to me. Everyone needs cuddles, even if it doesnt become lewd. Get off your high horse before you fall off.
>>
>>6250802
Plus, criticising someone for being connected to others for being trans is like criticising straight people for being interested in other straight people.
>>
>>6250774
tbqh i would lewd with anone at this point. i just need cuddles, loneliness is awfull
>>
>>6250823
Have fun with your new harem then
>>
>>6250830
wouldnt* >>6250831
it was a typo ;-;
>>
>>6250830
Loneliness really becomes awful on hrt. Are you too ugly to get dates on the internet?
>>
>>6250831
Eww, no. You have no fucking grasp on reality. I am not having a harem, nor do I want one. Holy shit, i just want to cuddle, smoke, and watch anime with someone who isnt opposed to me touching them. God damn. Is that hard to grasp?
>>6250830
No lewd on the first date, or month. I got standards. But I do need friends. All the trans girls in Madison are like twice my age or yuppie bitches. Not the type i like to hang out with.
>>
>>6250848
im prehrt as of now, still waiting for my packag to arrive ;-;
>>
>>6250863
no worries i wouldnt lewd even in a year but what about cuddles ;-;
>>
>>6250864
Well then. Maybe have a gay date and cuddle?
>>
>>6250871
Perfecly fine. Whats your favorite show?
>>
>>6250553
Just do it. I found my boyfriend thru a blind date and we were made for each other.
>>
>>6250863
You have pretty set ideas on what you want. Weed anime trans cuddle or "lewd". That is so typical and unrealistic. No wonder you aren't finding luck. And needing trans friends. Seems to me you try to avoid normal people as much as possible. But if it's freaks nerds weebs or lonely stoners you're looking for.
>>
>>6250907
Dude, you choose who you hang out with as much as anyone else. No, I dont like hang out with people I have nothing in common with. Yes, I enjoy sex. Yes, I enjoy weed and anime. I dont like sports, or celebrities, or most modern American media. Go shill elsewhere, sir. Obviously Im not alone, otherwise this damn website wouldnt exist.
>>
>>6250895
atm watching GoT and the knick, but i loved breaking bad, utopia, narcos, house of cards etc.
>>
>>6250975
Gottq be honest, GoT is the only one Ive watched. Mostly do cartoons these days. I havent seen the new season yet. Catch me up!
:)
>>
>>6250907
Normies don't want to be associated with freaks like me.
>>
>>6252654
Better start being pretty then
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.