[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be fat 6'2 closet transgender woman that weighs 140kg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Anorexia-Nervosa.jpg (616KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Anorexia-Nervosa.jpg
616KB, 2000x1333px
>be fat 6'2 closet transgender woman that weighs 140kg
>inform my GP last year that I'm interested in seeing a gender identity clinic
>she puts me on the waiting list
>lose 81kg and go down to 59kg in preparation for HRT
>thanks to being a fat estrogen filled fuck all my life i'm pretty effeminate in my features
>she withdraws my referral to the gender identity clinic
>now refuses to move along until I see a psychiatric doctor who specializes in anorexia
>earliest appointment for that is in 4 months and once that is all sorted out i'll be back of the line for the gender identity clinic
>private clinics won't go near me until I get a GP referral

Fuck my life.
>>
File: hatemyselfandwanttodie.gif (27KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
hatemyselfandwanttodie.gif
27KB, 250x350px
Hopefully you live in a country in which you can just find another doctor. If not.. well.. sorry anon. Being a tranny is always a bunch of waiting and being miserable if you didn't start super early.
>>
>>6243839
>even going through the retarded freakshow that is your country's trans care process
Dude seriously just self-med.
What country are you in?
You could try telling the doctor that unless you get on the tranny pills ASAP, you're going to kill yourself.

Either way, it's basically entirely your own fault that you aren't on hormones right now. Self med, or castrate yourself somehow (look up calcium chloride salt injections or alcohol injections for castration, only do this if you're desperate to the max). But either way don't put up with your countries retarded system.
>>
>tfw psych won't give me an endo referral until i 'come to terms' with being a sociopath
>tfw she only thinks i am one because i reject people i lead on, including maybe herself
>tfw i need a referral in my country
>>
>>6243877
>tfw you could have either castrated yourself in a relatively safe manner by now, or self-medded, but you'd rather masculinize for some stupid and crazy reason, while you deal with your country's essentially non-existent and barbaric trans care
>>
>>6243894
im self medding for a year since 17 and i pass, but i want to maximize effects by having proper medical accompanying
>>
>>6243908
>wanting to maximize effects by going through a medical system that is going to just apply a one-size-fits-all approach and likely won't be giving you the best medicines available, with the specific goal of giving you as little of the medicine as possible even if it means you won't have good results.
>>
>>6243908
Just self med and use it as leverage against them. Find someone else if you want.
>>
maybe you have anorexia?
>>
59 is a great weight for a girl
>>
>>6243839
Self-medicate.
>>
>>6243839
self med, then refer to the informed concent hrt list.
>>
>>6243839
Eat fatty foods and gain 15 - 20 pounds (6 - 9kg) and tell your doctor she's retarded. 130 lbs. (59kg) at 6'2" isn't anorexia. It's considered underweight, yes, but not nearly anorexia.
>>
>>6243868
just DIY ffgt
>>
>>6243839
59 kg at your height is too skinny, and you absolutely have to gain weight.
>>
File: Maria-Sharapova-bikini.jpg (55KB, 429x640px) Image search: [Google]
Maria-Sharapova-bikini.jpg
55KB, 429x640px
>>6245090
>implying this is too skinny

(6'2 59kg exactly)
>>
>>6245090
t. fatass
>>
>>6245090
Honestly probably not, but it really depends on your build. Numbers only tell you so much.
>>
>>6245090

numbers dont mean much up to a certain point

im 122lbs (55kg) and 5'3''

and my build is similiar to

>>6245119
>>
>>6243839
59 at your height is nowhere near anorexia tier
your GP is dumb as fuck. self med
>>
>>6245804
Depends on the bone framework. I doubt I can safely get down to 60kg due to having large hip bones and a large rib cage.
>>
>>6243839
diy until you can get hrt officially. it sucks but unfortunately it's what a lot of us have to do
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.