[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there LGBT people that aren't interested in anal? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Egon_Schiele_030.jpg (201KB, 1576x2239px) Image search: [Google]
Egon_Schiele_030.jpg
201KB, 1576x2239px
Are there LGBT people that aren't interested in anal?

I am a germophobe, and a previous partner helped me get over kissing, but I have no intention of ever playing with butts.

So is there any hope for me?
How would I find other people who aren't interested in anal?
>>
>>6225491
Relationships are all about give and take, if you're not willing to give or take, or have any leeway, then it's unlikely there will be hope for you.
>>
>>6225491
>helped me get over kissing
Wow congratulations, you are probably pozzed with Herpes now.
>>
File: bill will die.png (165KB, 376x489px) Image search: [Google]
bill will die.png
165KB, 376x489px
>>6225491

sounds like ur fvcked friend
>>
>>6225491
Anal is gross. Why would you want the room you're making love in to smell like an open sewer.
>>
File: 1310672235781.jpg (47KB, 396x386px) Image search: [Google]
1310672235781.jpg
47KB, 396x386px
>>6225692
jfc
>>
>>6225692
Wash your fucking ass, Anon.
>>
>>6225491
I'm a trans woman and I'm just way too scared of STDs/poop to do anal. I can peg someone up the butt, but I really don't like it. Oral, handjobs and mutual masturbation is about all I can do with a sexual partner. I wish I had a vag that didn't need to be cleaned out and made poop free before sex, but SRS is scary and the anons here demonize it enough to make me avoid it.

Fortunately my girlfriend doesn't care much and we enjoy cuddling and making out more than actual sex.
>>
>>6225769
>my girlfriend
REEEEEEEEEeeeeeee
>>
>>6225491
i'm reluctant to have oral and anal mostly because i don't want my partner to be infected with my stuff.
i have a history of bleeding in the mouth and inside the anus so that's a sure way to up the chance of exchanging "gifts".

i'm willing to kiss without partner's tongue inside my mouth, hugs, cuddle, spoon (no penetration), hand/thigh job.
like this anon >>6225769
>I wish I had a vag that didn't need to be cleaned out and made poop free before sex
i'm working toward SRS tho so i can be fucked besides having the balls and shaft gone.

seeing condoms sort of prevent transmission of STI, maybe if you put the condom on your partner by yourself before like a handjob or oral, there'll be less likely of germs from your partner? also taking a shower to scrub clean for both you and your partner before sex?
>>
>>6225491
>>6226319
>no anal
>no oral
>no tongued kissing
wew lad you're looking for a platonic friend
>>
>>6226349
i'm just saying i'm reluctant, not 100% avoiding the stuff.

i'm willing to do those if i have a deep connection with my partner, who is also informed and willing to take the risk of getting my shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.