[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had some MtF friend when I was 16 >met once, friends for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>had some MtF friend when I was 16
>met once, friends for few weeks
>bought her some weird shirt about some show we liked
>she asked for $50 once for a concert, neve rpayed me back
>eventually drifted due to me being busy
>never spoke again but stayed friends on fb

>I'm 22 now
>one day get random message
>its her
>catch up, shes some nonbinary tumblerina that gets triggered and rants at everything now
>find it odd she messages me after all this time

turns out shes moving like 20 min away to a big city
>wants help moving asks if I have a pickuptruck
>says she has to survive on canned food because shes unemployed
>I politely tell her I am busy
>wants to meet Friday at her new place, shes throwing a party somehow

I know she probably just wants money but I kinda feel bad, I mean I don't have money to throw around either but I know if she asks I will totally give her or buy her something because I was raised this way and I feel like shit when I don't help people

Are all trans people like this? Do they like to use people? she keeps calling me a CIshet which i think is rude but she says its just trans slang

idk I feel like I should just ignore her or block her

we used to follow each other on tumblr but I realized she unfollowed me at some point and when i asked her said I had posted something that triggered her gender
>>
>>6223421
Run.
>>
>>6223443
>>
Sounds like a recipe for a bad time, get out while you can
>>
>>6223478
>>6223443
>>
Get ur dick sucked + then go
>>
>>6223421

That person is an asshole. Make sure to ignore them.
>>
>>6223627
>>
This kind of asshole isn't just relegated to trans people. Anyone like this shouldn't be your friend.
>>
>>6224281

This.

Most people are assholes, so it's best to just avoid people generally. This particular individual needs evading - it's none of your concern. Whilst I usually advocate that it's good to be compassionate to one another, individuals like this are wasting your time.

> so poor that they live on canned foods
> not poor enough to have a party

They obviously have their priorities straight.

> inb4 their priorities aren't 'straight' hurr durr
>>
>>6223421

Honestly?

Sounds like to me she's gonna jump you with some other people and steal all your shit, car included.

Don't go.

And for obvious reasons never tell her where you live exactly or what car you drive.
>>
>>6223421
If he's cute, pump and dump
If not, just ignore him, because he is just looking for money
>>
>>6223584
nah she'll probably call it rape later
>>
>>6223443
>>6223478
>>6223538
>>
File: 1457343639764.jpg (219KB, 1101x726px) Image search: [Google]
1457343639764.jpg
219KB, 1101x726px
shit isn't trans-exclusive

this person is just a user,
block and put them out of your mind
>>
>>6223421
>she
>>
>>6223443
>>6223478
>>6223538
>>6225508
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.