[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be in closet >dad is homophobic >thinks sexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

>be me
>be in closet
>dad is homophobic
>thinks sexuality is a choice
>rants and goes on tirades about how gay people might as well be into bestiality or children
>my own dad is unintentionally comparing me to a pedophile

Anybody else have to deal with this shit from loved ones?
>>
>mom thinks that homosexuality is caused by hatred of the mother
>she already thinks I hate her
should i tell her at all
>>
>>6221738
It's a valid point of view tbf anon. What is the genuine difference between pedophilia and being gay? Both have been social taboos across the world for varying degrees at various points in time, all cultures have differing views on them, they are both sexual orientations that are abnormal and dangerous. They are the same thing. Understand that the same hate you no doubt feel for pedophiles is exactly the same feeling of hatred your dad and the majority of people in the US that don't support gay marriage feel towards you.
>>
>>6221795
Pedophiles are innocent in that they cannot control whom they're attracted to, just like gay men can't help the fact that they like other men. However, a gay man fulfilling his desires is not the same as a pedophile fulfilling his. Two gay men can consent to sex and that's just fine. A child however is not capable of understanding such a decision and as a result will likely be utterly traumatized if subjected to sex with a pedophile.
>>
My dad has expressed being homophobic about gay men but I've never heard him say anything about lesbians; I don't think he knows they exist. Am I wrong in waiting for him to die to marry a woman?
My judgmental family knowing I'm gay fills me with so much anxiety because I know they'll say "oh, I always knew something was wrong with her". It's like inviting them to imagine me fingerbanging a girl.
>>
>>6221837
What is your definition of a child? Even among western countries the age varies. Even in the States the age of consent and the gap of consent varies wildly. And the West is actually a relatively small portion of the world. There have been cases of girls as young as 5 giving birth to completely healthy babies. And that was 80 years ago before "muh hormones". Certainly that was an extreme case, but the idea of adulthood is completely arbitrary. And this idea of a person not being able to consent is arbitrary as well. Especially when you take into consideration that plenty of 18+ (the age I assume you envision when you say adult as most English speakers do) people have the mentality of children. How can you say that a mentally retarded 22 year old has more capacity for consent than an intelligent 12 year old that just made a small invention and is using the money to save for college?

Now please do not misundersrand me, I hate pedophiles with a passion. But the comparison between pedophilia and homosexuality is unironically strong.

The same arguments of social constructs for gender and sexualiy can be applied to pedophilia, and in fact in many cases throughout history pedophilia has been more commonplace and culturally acceptable than homosexuality. And they often come as a pair.
>>
>>6221888

The only reason your father would be angry at your homosexuality is if he were turned on by it femanon. A father that is not sexually attracted to hisee daughter would not care about such a thing. What makes men get pissed off about women and their sex lives is when they themselves have a primal desire to have sex with the woman in which case your being a lesbian becomes a threat to his ability to mate with you. Not saying he goes to bed jacking it to the thought of your rack, but that subconsciously if he gets judgemental and scolds you for your sexuality that you should understand it is ultimately a manifestation of his jealously.
>>
>>6221967
My definition of a child would be anyone who does not and cannot comprehend what a sexual act entails, regardless of his age. In this, I agree entirely that their are "adults (18+)" people who are in reality just children, and that mentally retarded people can usually be grouped into this as well. The reason why pedophilia is met with such scorn, I believe, is because a higher percentage of "children" (let's say less than twelve years of age) are unable to understand sex acts when compared to those who are older.
>>
File: huh.png (3KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
3KB, 141x141px
>>6221738

> Catholic
> raised and still kinda am
> can't help being gay as they come
> talks about gays awfully all the time
> I really want it hidden so I go along and call people fags, not that I'm offended, but...
> ... then he starts talking about how fake it is that men are attracted to buttholes. makes it gross and goes on and on while joking I guess
> tfw petite lil fag
> dad was/still is like 5% bodyfat monster who lifts 300+lbs and is about as chad as they come
> pushing me to do same, tells me not to be such a fag

he's asked me like 5 times before, I always say no. I really think he hasn't caught on, still makes jokes. He's a good guy but he has that California "run around and bang chicks and be a dick" mode in him from his 20s. Especially since he never got fat like 99% of dads in their 50+s and even got stronger. I just feel awful because of my Catholic upbringing and how much he'd be disappointed if I came out. So I never will and I'll just be really good at hiding boyfriends. The end, rate my story, give (You)s, thanks
>>
>>6222056
> have my dad
>> talks about gays awfully all the time

*fixed
>>
>>6222056
Sounds to me like your dad is also a closeted homo here anon. No many with the "bang lots of chicks" California attitude shys away from buttholes. In fact how awesome anal is, is the one thing homo and hetero men can all agree on. That he talks about them all the time, and has chosen to stay fit rather than do what 99% of men that have already successfully mated do and let themselves go, makes it sound an awful lot like he is gay. No doubt taught to say the same things by his father like he is teaching you now. And both of you make an effort to project this anti-gay stance to mask your homosexual desires. No seriously anon, the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree and I genuinely believe that your dad is as gay as you are.
>>
>>6221967
Comparison between pedophilia and homosexuality is unironically strong- It's really not, at all. First off you're not comparing them in any meaningful way, because you can't. You did this because in your view, any sex that isn't heterosexual isn't just not normal its "dangerous" which is silly, technically it's dangerous to let any but the most fit to survive to breed, but we do it because the danger of even trying to avoid all danger is very real. And of course you should have compared a type of sex that is always considered not normal but is always considered not dangerous, which is none, because sex involves touching another body which may injure you accidentally or perhaps have a disease neither of you know of.
>>
>>6222108
Nice try Tumblr tier new fag but lurk more and come try again when you realize the reason why I immediately discarded your opinion.
>>
>>6221738
The bible says you should respect your parents. Educate yourself...
>>
>>6222101

I mean what you say makes sense but my mom was a 9/10 for real california girl and my dad grew up in a household where all they could do all day was go outside and work out and play football. I mean the facts are there, but I would have caught on long ago. He is very very very into women. I think he's just a bit silly.

95% chance you're wrong imo, if you knew him you'd agree.

If not... whew...
>>
>>6221967
Anything that's prepubescent and therefore doesn't has his or hers sexual functions properly developed.
>There have been cases of girls as young as 5 giving birth to completely healthy babies.
The definition of a "healthy baby" changed, stop living in the 20s
>but the idea of adulthood is completely arbitrary
It's obviously better than no guideline at all.
>How can you say that a mentally retarded 22 year old has more capacity for consent than an intelligent 12 year old that just made a small invention and is using the money to save for college?
You're talking about exceptions when laws are made with the well-being of the majority in mind.
>I hate pedophiles with a passion.
There's no reason to hate them, rapists however it's another story.
>The same arguments of social constructs for gender and sexualiy can be applied to pedophilia
Lumping sexuality and gender together is absolutely retarded.

Lastly because something was commonplace before in history it doesn't mean it's the best possible situation or outcome, this argument is invalid.
>>
>>6221738
>father invites siblings to family vacation
>father tries to take a family picture without me in it
>siblings say fuck no that's fucked up
>>
Not like that I guess but my dad constantly raves about how he doesn't "get all this Bruce Jenner shit" for basically no reason
Like why is he obsessed over something that has no effect on his life? [.... Yet]
>>
>>6222056
Your father is a closeted bisexual that lusts after your asshole.
>most homophobic men feel sexually aroused when looking at other men
>fit men tend to be at least bisexual (look at /fit/)
>awfully focused on gay people, most possible explanation being having gay thoughts all the time
Be careful with him your dad is the worst type.
>>
File: ben_parker_s_o_face.png (298KB, 336x444px) Image search: [Google]
ben_parker_s_o_face.png
298KB, 336x444px
>>6222245
I'm not exactly fond of what I've just read.
>>
>>6222131
I still respect and love him. I mean, he's my fucking dad.

I just wish he would be a little more open-minded. He considers himself "old-fashioned".
>>
File: NewtMoon.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
NewtMoon.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>6222472

this

I'm a bit grossed out imagining my dad wanting to fuck me

he doesn't
>>
>>6222056
>that awkward moment when repression makes you out alpha your dad and now your stuck with the reputation of man

FUGGG
>>
>Be a lesbian
>Dad is very open about not liking gays
>"Lesbians are fine, though"

Thanks?
>>
Mom thinks transexuals are just weird and nasty.

Ive been pining to experience sexual acts with a mtf transgender for a few years now.
>>
>>6222235
Hahahaha, ding ding ding ding ding, anon's Dad
>>
>>6221738
>tfw tranny into bestiality

your dad is right
>>
>>6224055
ever got fucked by a dog ?
>>
>>6221738
Check his internet browsing history
>>
File: 1450292797003.png (87KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
1450292797003.png
87KB, 684x576px
>come out to my mom and sister a few years ago
>it's all good
>for some reason I say I'm not gay and it was just a weird phase
>lol k whatever makes you happy

I fucked up by going back into the closet
>>
>>6223662
Aw, you're straight? :(
>>
>>6224634
you can still be in the closet and have a "best friend" that your parents love too (^:
>>
>>6221738
>tfw no qt young stoklasa bf
>>
>>6221738
Not to that extent but my grandma is basically one of those meme liberals who think LGBT is okay until her grandkid is a degenerate faggot
>>
>>6222245
go to /hm/ for some wonderful input on the benefits of gay incest.

also, start working out with him. he'll be happy his son isn't a little cunt and you might get him off your back, even without offering your gloryhole to him.
>>
>>6222015
What do you mean to "comprehend" sex?
>>
>>6222576
>>6222472
Your only hope is that he isn't into your bodytype, but considering how bisexuals love delicate men, I'd say you're out of luck.
>>
>>6221738
>be only son
>dad expects me to carry name with white chic from South Dakota
>my family isn't even white
>he's a self hating racist
>he's also preacher
>"the gays oppress us"
>"abort gay kids"
>"muh freedom, but sodomites shouldn't have gotten any"
>"you can come to me with any problems son"
>"you should also tell me all your secrets, like godly sons do"
>I just want a qt latino or slav bf to rag on baptits with, or at least a tomboy wife
>cant be the only one, but can't find others, not even girls
>dad dislikes tomboys bc "they don't act like women should"
>can't be found out bc ruin dad's ministry
>can't get weed
>never made local friendships bc "those kids will be a bad example"
>have really close relationship with only sibling but she hates queers too
>family gets really annoyed by me even thinking of going to target
>only break from this is college, internet, writing, and secretly listening to rock music.
>dad thinks I only like good godly and classical music
I kinda do like classical music tho

I'm also glad Cruz and Santorum have been btfo by Trump, Christian Right got what they deserve.
>>
>>6221738
>caring about what your parents have to say about you
>>
haha, i too have a homophobic dad. Only difference is, im completely certain hes a self hating bisexual: Weird childhood story is to follow:

>I know hes into wife swapping, my mom confirmed this
>I know he was into getting cuckolded by black guys, my mom confirmed this
>He used to hide in the attic as they fucked my mom
>He used to go online and pretend to be a girl and pick up the guys for my mom/flirt in general

Besides that he does the typical repressed homophobe shit: Talks about pussy *a lot*, talks about sex *a lot* (by a lot I mean its 90% of what he will talk to you about), asks me somewhat frequently if im gay, and then makes cock sucking jokes, replete with miming it.

You can also just independently tell hes gay. He blushes around some guys, he grabs their muscles and seems...a little too impressed, he mentions what should be meaningless details in stories, i.e: I saw a car crash today, the guy was standing beside his car. "Tall guy, real fit, good looking too."

Fag.
>>
File: 102121.jpg (161KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
102121.jpg
161KB, 480x640px
>>
Bimp
>>
>>6224953
>elf_prince.png
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.