[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should we accept you for someone who you are not? I am not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 10

Why should we accept you for someone who you are not? I am not bashing gays, les, bis or anything like that I myself am bi but I am talking about transgender people. Why should we pamper towards your mental disorder and why should we help you? Wouldn't it be more productive to find a cure for your disorder then pamper towards it? My old school (I graded) wasted 40k on a washroom and 100k on a change room for trannies. 140k they could of been spent on books pencils anything better. Why should we pamper towards your disorder and your illness?
>>
File: FAQ.png (187KB, 1048x2208px) Image search: [Google]
FAQ.png
187KB, 1048x2208px
>why should we ever be nice to people and help them out

>wasted 40k on a washroom and 100k on a change room for trannies
kek, should have just let us use the bathrooms that match our gender.

there is a cure it's called listen to what doctors say and let us fucking transition. It's the best and only treatment for gender dysphoria.

sage & hide. Read the FAQ.
>>
>>6210017

They shouldn't. Its a shasme we're encouraging the funding to support this mental illness isntead of trying to come up with a medicial cure for it.
>>
These women were all born with XY chromosomes. They were all born with testes instead of ovaries. They all have a rare disorder that causes their bodies and brains to develop like women. You would call them women anyway, wouldn't you?

Trans people have a rare condition that causes their brains to develop like the opposite gender. Is there a real difference?
>>
File: 1310429820535.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1310429820535.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>6210138
>Its
>shasme
>isntead

lmao wow, TWO retards
>>
File: Orchids01.jpg (445KB, 1802x1007px) Image search: [Google]
Orchids01.jpg
445KB, 1802x1007px
>>6210149
whoops
>>
>>6210130
No cure yet yes that is a "treatment" NOT A CURE. People need a cure not a treatment
>>
>>6210017
There is a cure. You people of both female variety and male variety and trans variety and in-between variety and midget and gay variety walk into whatever room they want. It's 2016 why are you still pretending it's the early 90s?
>>
>>6210149
If the person has a dick there a male now if its a male with a vagina or a girl with a dick then she has a birth defect. She is still a girl. No clue why we are encouraging this unnatural thing.
>>
>>6210252
I am a male born with a dick and balls, should I be legally allowed to say I am a female and go into the female washroom? Yes no? Would you want me in your washroom if you were a female?
>>
>>6210244
It stops the dysphoria. Why do you get to decide what really helps trans people and what doesnt?

>>6210253
>girl with a dick
You mean like a trans woman?
Your arguments are so hard to read. Are you a non-english speaker or just a retard?
>>
>>6210270
a female born with a dick has a birth defect if she wants to get it chopped or or converted go ahead. If you want to get a sex change go right ahead could give a fuck less. We should find a cure for it prevent it and not accept it as normal. Do you see any animal (expect for a few for survival reasons) changing their genders? Really its unnatural and should not be done. Next thing we will accept as normal is being retarded oh hes special its okay no its not its a issue and a major one!
>>
>>6210130
>It's the best and only treatment for gender dysphoria
no, think that's the end of a rope
>>
>>6210298
I was about to say like anything there is many treatments and many different cures.
>>
>>6210283
I still don't understand why you're willing to accept that a female born with a dick has a birth defect but a female born with a male body but a female brain is just a freak.
>>
>>6210283
Trans people change their gender for survival reasons. It helps them to live normal lives.
>>
>>6210323
A female born with a male dick is a natural occurring thing, it happens in monkeys, apes, dogs everything. A female born with a male body has a mental disorder. And if we survived hundreds of thousands of years without sex changes we still can keep on surviving without them. Just like the black plague we found a cure and this is just another thing we need to cure.
>>
File: 1463189779105.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1463189779105.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>6210333
>A female born with a male dick is a natural occurring thing, it happens in monkeys, apes, dogs everything.
>>
>>6210361
not really a response.
>>
>>6210327
>>6210361
LMFAO
>>
>>6210256
Every time you types ask that question we always give a resounding answer "yes and also women can go in the other room. Or better just one room". It's absurd to split them by body part. Why is the bathroom alway the argument? Lol but you types are stuck sucking your fingers eating Democrat meat.
>>
i dunno i always just think
eh, it takes no effort to say her instead of him
doesnt cost me shit
>>
>>6210454
I am a male should I have the right to say I am female and go to the female washroom? yes or no? Now besides that I am just against us pampering the fuck out of trans people and gays as if they are something special. Same rights yes special rights and all this celebration no besides the trans part we both know my opinion on that. shit aint natural.
>>
>>6210547
>shit ain't natural

Found the fuccboi
>>
>>6210149
Why not give mtfs testosterone? It just sounds like they're lacking it.
>>
>>6210252
It's the current year!
>>
>>6210017
Repression General Endorses this thread

>>6211320
Test works.
>>
>>6210017
>Why should we pamper towards your mental disorder and why should we help you?

Cis male here. I am all for helping people live better lives the way they want to. There was a time homosexuality was seen as a disorder and even a disease. This is no different. You see something that needs to be fixed or changed to make people more "normal". Myself and others don't see it that way at all.

Giving support to trans people takes part of the stress of their gender identity off them allowing them to focus on simply being happy and productive members of society. That's better in the end for all of us.
>>
>>6218053
lol Bane
>>
>>6210283
What about freemartin cows ?
They look like m cows in every way but they behave like bulls in every way
>>
>>6210244
do you know what medicine even is? if we are going to start to talk about cures, how about the cure for depression, schizophrenia, bipolar. Instead of waisting time on a community thats only real problem on society is having to possibly look at ugly people, why not spend it finding a cure for all these other things.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 635x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 635x414px
>>6210017
Cuz fuck you that's why

Cissies are so protective of their stupid af gender binary that they literally cry and scream when someone doesn't play by their rules

How about you just make your life easier and just stop caring so much about it
>>
>>6210333
>thousands of years without sex changes
Do you think sexchanges and transsexuals are something new? and actually animals exhibiting traits of the other gender is fairly common
>>
>>6218099
Seconded. No one cares if you get your panties in a twist over trans people.
>>
>>6218099
>shutting down discussion because you are pissed about it

yeah, that will surely solve the problem. why not also go the erdogan route right
>>
>>6218172
we are having a discussion, we were having one for fucking years, but with the polarizing poltics conservatives basically turned back into a sterotype of babies crying because they cant treat people like shit without being called a bigot.
>>
>>6218172
The problem is solving itself. People like OP throwing impotent little fits about how he doesn't want to have to deal with trans people is a sign of it. In another 20 years people like him with be comical anachronisms.
>>
>>6218216
>The problem is solving itself
>>
>>6210017

As a man who is becoming more and more holy and no longer identifies as a sexual orientation..why should LGBTQ's be pampered when the bible clearly states what they're doing is detestable and an abomination.

"LOVE IS NOT A CRIME" your image says...but lustful perversions and desires that end up in LGBTQ relationships isn't love. Just because you have a mutual respect for each other perversions and like to play with each other's ding-a-lings doesn't make it real love. Stop fooling yourselves.
>>
File: wood.jpg (37KB, 584x329px) Image search: [Google]
wood.jpg
37KB, 584x329px
>>6218244
You heard me right.
>>
>>6218272
Because the bible is a work of bullshit fiction mostly used as a tool for societal control. No one who looks to it for morality should be taken too seriously.
>>
>>6218172
Transfolk have been using their appropriate restrooms for decades before conservatives decided to throw a bitch fit about it because they suddenly realized trans people exist

Conservatives are spineless insecure little fucks that prey on anyone further down the social ladder than them because it makes them feel better about their micropenises. They lost the war against gays and lesbians and so now they're setting their sights on smaller prey, aka trans people. There is no discussion to be had because all your arguments are coming from baseless assumptions and made-up concerns about problems that don't exist.

Cis straight people literally exist to give LGBT people shit. Just leave us the fuck alone is that so goddamn hard
>>
>>6218281
not in Turkey
>>
>>6218292
lol who gives a fuck what happens in Turkey? Internet is global. In a couple of decades country specific cultures will be absorbed. It might be a bit slower where you are, but it'll happen.
>>
>>6218290
>Cis straight people literally exist to give LGBT people shit. Just leave us the fuck alone is that so goddamn hard

Cis, mostly straight person here. We're not all like him. We're not even mostly like him. But because they know they're loosing and can feel it, they work really hard to be as loud as possible.

The overwhelming majority of straight cis people I know are totally cool with trans people. Helping you helps all society.
>>
>>6218288

>bullshit fiction

I guess the millions of people who've had spiritual experiences of meeting Jesus/God/Angels or going to heaven are all making it up, right?
>>
>>6218288

You know...there are more Christians in this world than LGBTQ people combined...which means Christianity is more real to people than your confused/sexual mental disorder.
>>
honestly the idea of bathrooms is just fucked up. we should all just piss wherever we want like the noble Chinese
>>
>>6218308
They're not making it up, but they are misinterpreting imagination as reality.
>>
>>6218308
what about the billions of other people who met other gods and other spiritual expirences, are you saying that millions cannot be delusional and have mental illness or dreams? what makes these people soo set.
>>
>>6218344
>what about the billions of other people who met other gods

that never happened, there is only one God

There is not one reported near-death experience where someone meets another God that has ever been reported. Muslims/buddhists/Athiests/Hindus/Satanists have all met the same God/Jesus.
>>
>>6218326
2.2 billion deluded people doesn't make them any less deluded.
>>
>>6218352
>that never happened, there is only one God

You really believe that don't you? The stories of Christians having religious experiences are all totally real, but anyone else's must be fake.

>everyone experiences something similar when their brains are shutting down in preparation for death
>it all must be jesus.

Your death cult knows nothing at all about life, or death.
>>
>>6218352
you have a point
http://www.near-death.com/religion/hinduism.html
>>
>>6218352
Why should I listen to what God says when he's never even said anything to me?
>>
>>6218352
>that never happened, there is only one God
thats not even true according to the bible. 10 Commandments states you shall not worship any gods before him, Same idea in the torah.
The belief was that their god was best, not that he was the only one
>>
>>6218354
Thousands and thousands of deluded trannies doesn't make them real girls, m8.
>>
>>6210017
OP is correct, we should never normalize Transexuals in our society. The surgery is not the correct way to cure their disorder either, only therapy is the correct solution. I recommend reading this article: http://www.wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120
>>
>>6218354

LGBTQ people only make up 13,000,000 - 15,000,000 worldwide. More people in the world die of cancer each year ( 20+ million). More people in the world suffer from mental illnesses (450+ million).

If being LGBTQ was truly a genuine sexual orientation there would be much more LGBTQ people in this world but there isn't. Why is that? Why is the LGBTQ population so low compared to genuine orientations? IMO that's because it's a mental disorder.
>>
>>6218396
>IMO that's because it's a mental disorder.
That's nice. But no one cares about your opinion.
>>
>>6218396
>Something is rare, must be a mental disorder.
Also
>Let's weigh LGBTQ against two blanket terms for literally hundreds of diseases and disorders.
>>
>>6210017
>Wouldn't it be more productive to find a cure for your disorder then pamper towards it?
We found it

It's hormones.
>>
fully agreed
>>
File: 1449902712451.png (72KB, 480x691px) Image search: [Google]
1449902712451.png
72KB, 480x691px
>>6218489
It's not a cure. The only cure for dysphoria is body acceptance and reality.
>>
>>6210017
It's quite simple really if you understood the brain science behind it. The day they find a cure to transgender is after the day they cure the gay away. Since they have similar mechanisms and affect many of the same areas.
>>
>>6218542
Sorry i forgot a part

The cure is hormones, and those not affected (you) not being a cunt.
>>
>>6218542
yeah those schizophrenics are just not trying hard enough to not have hallucinations, and depressed people just need to accept their body having chemical imbalances and need to change their thinking
>>
>>6210017
You do realise, stupid fag, that you would've been treated the same way a few decades ago, right? That you were considered a confused or sick individual, in need of a cure?
Go educate yourself, you're a shame for all of us
>>
>>6218542
>Passing is why we take hormones
Thus proving once again that you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
File: trans_suicide.png (159KB, 806x1212px) Image search: [Google]
trans_suicide.png
159KB, 806x1212px
>>6210130
>there is a cure
Guess what? Trannies still commit sudoku after transitioning! Guess it's not a cure after all.
>>
>>6210283
>Do you see any animal (expect for a few for survival reasons) changing their genders?
do you see any animal shitpost about things theyre clueless about on surinamese calligraphy boards
>>
>>6210017
Why is it so hard to just not be an asshole?
>>
>>6218326
>he thinks christianity isn't a mental disorder

>>6218336
DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREETS
>>
File: 1.jpg (71KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
71KB, 267x400px
>all these trannies ITT who think that cutting their dick off will make everything ok

Transitioning has been proven to not make you feel any happier yet you still want to transition. Why?
>>
>>6226704
>treat people like the scum of the earth
>be surprised when they have a high suicide rate.

Oh and guess what? A new study confirms what we already know, that transitioning does help.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02564.x/abstract

Sorry but youre not allowed to shove that stupid study in our face anymore.
>>
>>6210130
Is gender dysphoria a type of dysmorphophobia somehow?
>>
>>6226704
That study literally says that sex reassignment does relieve gender dysphoria, just that it's not enough on its own. Nothing there suggests it doesn't work at all or shouldn't be done anymore.

All that study proves for a fact is that Swedish people who underwent SRS in the 1970s and 80s have a higher rate of suicide than the general population.
>>
Would transgenderism exist in a non-binary gender society?

I don't really understand gender identity, how does one identify or feel like a man or a woman?
>>
>>6218579
That's actually why depressed people seek therapy. They're not supposed to depend on meds, meds are just there to help them standing up until they can walk on their own feet and aren't even mandatory nor necessary for every cases.
Not every depression is related to chemical inbalance and even then, there's a way to "teach" your brain how to adjust it. It just takes longer than temporarily fixing it with anti-depressants.
>>
I consider myself a trans ally and I gotta say, trans folk take bait harder than I take dick.

Y'all should relax, these threads are, as was already sort of stated, impotent. They won't change anything.

Society is moving towards a more sociable condition where disenfranchised groups like you guys will get better treatment.
>>
>>6218326
>Consensus determines facts
you can't make this shit up senpaitachi

Hope you keep the Shabbat, cut off the tip of your dick and fervently believe the jews are Dog's chosen people, the master race you must aspire to be like.
>>
>>6210130
This. I'm bi and I think transgendered people are mentally ill. However the treatment, unless someone find a way to rewire the brain. is to go under hormone therapy and reassignment surgery.
>>
>>6210130
But it's not a cure, you cannot change your sex simply because you believe. A man can never be a women because he lacks he female sexual reproduction parts and vice-versa for a woman. The idea that one can be another sex just by believing hard enough is merely farcical and shouldn't be enabled. Your best bet is healthy therapy and heavy medication.
>>
>>6218099
99.7% of the country have to bend over backwards for the mentally ill.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.