[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have something that I want to confess I'm not gay in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Confession-Bear-Template-02.jpg (70KB, 600x626px) Image search: [Google]
Confession-Bear-Template-02.jpg
70KB, 600x626px
I have something that I want to confess
I'm not gay in the sense that I want to date guys, but at the same time I really love taking it in the ass and have fantasies about getting fucked by guys. I'm not actually attracted to men in fact I find them unattractive, I just want to get fucked in the ass really badly. I masturbate anally sometimes and fucking love it but I just feel like having someone else fuck me would be way better. I just want to casually get fucked by guys really hard, and maybe suck a couple of dicks idk
Also I often wish I were a woman.
I don't want to be a transgender or anything. I don't hormones, I would consider a gender surgery if it didnt come with so much maintenance with the still very real possibility of just looking like a guy in a dress. Honestly I would be extremely happy if I could just switch bodies with a woman. Maybe it's just a phase hell hopefully it's just a phase but it doesn't feel like it's going to be.

tldr: I like taking it in ass but I'm not attracted to men, I want to be a woman but I don't want to be a transgender

(sorry for pic just couldn't think of anything else to use)
>>
File: EISA_TokenRing_NIC.jpg (925KB, 2048x864px) Image search: [Google]
EISA_TokenRing_NIC.jpg
925KB, 2048x864px
I S A 1 6 B I T
S
A
B
I
T
>>
date a trap. or become a trap.
>>
>>6206316
Im way to shy to go out dressed like a girl (though I like the thought of doing it a lot) and dating a trap doesnt sound that great to me
>>
>>6206306
Sexy
>>
>>6206297
I used to be that way when I was around 15 years old and I ended up growing my hair out around that time even though I didn't plan to transition yet, dressing more androgynously when I was 17 and taking hormones when I turned 18 after which I just went full-time female.
Somewhere around 16/17 years old I started getting crushes on guys and ever since I don't consider myself one anymore I've been able to see them in a more positive light and I'm bisexual now.
Before that I was just really into the idea of pegging, I considered it pretty hot.
>>
I was pretty much the same. Didn't want to "date" a guy but wanted a fuck buddy who who fuck my ass. Found one and eventually he asked me to dress for him. I'm not a trap, could never pass but being with him scratches that itch.
>>
Not op, but how do you make your boypuccy less thigh ? I cant put anything other than a finger
>>
>>6211036
Lots of lube. Start with one finger, get it in there, relax, move it around and in and out. Then slide two fingers in still using lots of lube. Take it slow and relax. After a few minutes go for three.

I'm fairly tight and when I start with one finger it hurts but I can get three in within 5 minutes.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.