[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell stories about falling in love with your straight friends.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ecstacy.jpg (112KB, 860x826px) Image search: [Google]
ecstacy.jpg
112KB, 860x826px
Tell stories about falling in love with your straight friends. This happens to everyone, right?
>>
Well he is a straight male and I'm mtf so 'technically' it could happen but I ain't fucking deluding myself to think any self respecting 'straight' man would actually hook up with me because I pretty much look like some andro boy.

Doesn't matter anyway he has a GF I just wish when he comes over he wouldn't touch me so much. I know the type of guy he is he gets touchy feely when he's happy and laughing but fuck if it doesn't make me confused and sad as all hell.
>>
>>6203689
Does it seem like he gets a perverse enjoyment out of touching you?

I had a friend who would hold my hand if we were walking in public, especially if his girlfriend was there and I was third wheeling along. I thought he was just fucking around with me but in hindsight it seems obvious that he knew I had feelings for him even though I didn't know it myself.
>>
>>6203714
I dunno, he could do. He might be teasing me. Come to think of it I never see him slap anyone else's leg or squeeze their arm when they make him laugh. Meh I'm absolutely fucked if I know, it seems impossible he could like me though he's been with his GF for like 5 years now. Why would he start hitting on some unpassing trans girl?

That's kinda messed up... did you actually end up doing anything with your friend? Or did he just find it amusing to tease you?
>>
>>6203733
I'm assuming he knows you're trans. Maybe he thinks you're cute and because you're friends and because you're a girl and because you're trans and because he has a girlfriend he feels comfortable being a little more physical with you. It doesn't sound like he's teasing you.

I was just bros with my friend, didn't realize I was crushing on him until long after he move away but I wouldn't have acted on it anyway out of respect for him and his girlfriend and also because I was even more insecure about my sexuality and my appearance at the time than I am now.
>>
Became close to a guy I worked with and after we went to different jobs we stayed in close contact. He is straight, married, kids and I'm gay (he knew). To me it was more than a close friendship but I never let on.

Couple of months back he told me he was looking for a place to stay since he was getting a divorce. I told him he could crash at my place and for a couple of weeks he slept on my couch. I'd masturbate in my bed knowing he was literally 30 feet away from me.

The last night he stayed with me we got drunk and he mentioned he was happy to get his own place so he could get laid again. I blurted out that I would have gladly taken care of that for him. As soon as the words left my mouth I felt I had just ruined a great friendship.

The next day I apologized and he told me there was nothing to apologize for and thanked me for letting him stay.

We're still good friends.
>>
Fell in love with my best friend around 6 years ago and it's all gone downhill ever since.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.