[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the percentage of /t/ here that started transitioning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: 435345345.png (733KB, 682x685px) Image search: [Google]
435345345.png
733KB, 682x685px
What's the percentage of /t/ here that started transitioning after finding /lgbt/?
>>
>>6203094

Most of us, I'm sure. I certainly did. /lgbt/ helped me accept myself at a faster pace than I would have otherwise. Two years before I came here (around high school graduation) and all through the time in between, I planned on killing myself because I was trans.
>>
>>6203131
legbutts makes it easier to only see one side of the coin and become delusional.

I wanted to transition from legbutts when i was sixteen. I'm not even a tranny.
>>
>>6203143

Problem is, I was though. If my father hadn't insisted on making his Neanderthal views heard and instilling fear in me or if I hadn't cared for social disapproval, I would done something years before I did.
>>
/lgbt/ helped me come to terms with things yeah
>>
>>6203094
Was already planning on transitioning from when I was in my mid-teens, just happened to find /lgbt/ several months before I started.
>>
I had pretty much no problem with my gender except that I was kinda submissive in some ways, but I never felt outright hostile towards being male... until I read /lgbt/ and asked myself if I wanted to be a woman.

/lgbt/ either turned me into a tranny or opened a trandora's box that i never noticed, either way, 3 years hrt
>>
File: transgaf.png (2MB, 1643x893px) Image search: [Google]
transgaf.png
2MB, 1643x893px
>They transition because of a FUCKING ANIME BOARD

I'm starting to doubt transpeople and their existence
>>
>>6203192

>I picked a banana off this tree, and then an earthquake happened
>I realized this tree is a powerful god and it caused an earthquake because it was angry with me for taking its banana
>People, let us all bow down and worship this tree because what comes before is ALWAYS the cause of what comes after
>>
Nah. I told my doctor I felt this way when I was 17 and started from there. I browse /pol/ and then found /lgbt/
>>
i used to post in og gaygens with this trip, then i transitioned. oops!

i wonder if anyone remembers this name even.
>>
>>6203094
Well, I started well before HTML...
>>
I transitioned long before /lgbt/ even existed. All we had in terms of online communities when I transitioned were places like susans, so it was basically something I did alone.
>>
>>6203398
I >>6203356 didn't even know of any LGBT BBSes in my era. I wouldn't have been surprised if a few existed, but not many. That was back in 1981. My best info came from the hookers on the street, then the trannies performers in Paris. I finally found a doc who would give me hormones via their help.
>>
>>6203094
I've known I was trans since my early childhood but I only transitioned after I found a supportive cmunity online
Is that what you meant?
>>
File: image.gif (339KB, 213x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
339KB, 213x199px
>had always felt weird being masculine or expressing masculinity
>always teased about being a faggot/girly/high pitched voice/"that boy ain't right"/etc
>realize masculinity in this era (post-bonking a mammoth on the head and fighting for food/survival) is by definition abject
>just do me, still careful to not rock the boat by being girly, just don't act masculine if I can avoid it
>after high school fuck about doing my own thing, learn to cook, bounce from kitchen to kitchen always being bullied out for being too girly
>still work in service but not in kitchens
>dress how I want
>"you dress like a 13yo girl"
>fuckthis.rar
>drop any tone of masculinity from dress/behavior but don't act or dress expressly femme either
>having deepchat with friend
>"maybe you are trans?"
>"n-no"
>continue to do my own thing
>hook up with transman for a few months
>he breaks my heart
>come here to console myself
>"maybe he meant so much to you because he is lining your dream, escaping the box you were forced into"
>and here we are
>>
When did this board come about again? I wanted to start back in the early 2000s while in high school but didn't start therapy until late 2013. Regardless, this board was more an amusement since rather than any sort of factor whatsoever.
>>
I haven't transitioned yet, but /lgbt/ has definitely gotten me to accept that I am trans.
>>
>>6203094
I tried to start when I was like 16 when I found /cd/ does that count
>>
>>6203131
I repressed and denied and ignored and wrote fiction in my head. Memorized about 5 novel plots and well over 60 strong characters, but never published a full book. I teach classes on writing and story craft and shit. I got good online hiding 19 hours a day online :) fuck. My. Life.
>>
>>6203094
I keep seeing that face, who is that?
>>
>>6203094
Actually. You freaks made me repress harder.
>>
>>6203622
Did you kept transitioning? If no, why not?

>>6204242
This.
The moment i want to get to a therapist i remember /lgbt/ freaks and accept a life as a ugly man
>>
I accepted myself before /lgbt/ and started off on spiro self-medding before it too, but this is the place that gave me all the info on pretty much anything that wasn't just suppressing T.

The culture here is toxic and shitty, but it's an amazing reservoir of information if you can filter out obvious (and potentially lethal) trolling like 'take 500 mg of spirolactone and 15mg of estrogen its the only way youll ever be a girl'
>>
I've been on 4train much longer than /lgbt/ has been here. Before I mostly just hung around the tranny threads on /b/ and /soc/. I repressed hard, but luckily some anon convinced me not to join the military. Now I'm 4months on HRT.
>>
>>6203094
Is it true that you gotta keep a dildo in 24/7 after operation to keep everything in place?
>>
I didn't. I started like a year before discovering this place. But I did get some ideas from reddit
>>
>>6203094
I started after. I'd intended to as soon as I became financially secure. That said, /lgbt/ gave me a lot of hope, which has made things go much smoother. So... thanks, this place!
>>
>>6203094
I transitioned after seeing a successful transition timeline of a trans girl on reddit. It makes me feel kind of guilty because I had never considered transitioning prior to that point. I guess because I didn't realize it was actually possible? Dunno. Also, at the time, /lgbt/ wasn't even a board, there was only 420chan. They helped me a lot.
>>
>>6203094

/lgbt/ helped me make the smart decision to never transition or even admit that I have dysphoria beyond my girlfriend and closest friend.
>>
>>6203094
well I did because I was able to find out how to get hormones. I already knew I was trans and went to therapy beforehand but my parents are religious so they would never help me get mones.

>plus the nearest clinic is like 2 hours away. what the fug
>>
>>6204968
Two hours away? Mine is five! You have it better than me.
>>
>>6204972
>implying I'd drive 2 hours anyway.

I'll probably just move out anyway sometime soon.
>>
>>6204502
I know but the problem isn't mainly my body, but my face. Awknward not male-not female chin with man nose and autist eyes.
>>
Came out to my mom and step-father at 15, they basically told me to wait until college ;_;

Since then, I just want to start as fast as possible in high school without anyone knowing, so maybe 3-4 months before graduation?
>>
>>6205523
FFS Feminizing Facial Surgery can help that. Sadly my face is fine. My rib cage is huge with a 44" under bust. Little fat there so that is a realistic minimum for me.

>>6205629
You could take AAs, and calcium + D3 + K to help maintain bone. A depo provera shot every 3 months will stop your masculinization. There are other AAs like Spiro, and Cypro which are pills.
>>
>>6204366
I ended up transitioning like a month after I turned 19
I feel like things still went alright considering I got in before my hips sealed
>>
>>6203633

You got good enough to teach story writing without writing a single word down?

>>6203732

Nicole Maines. Early transitioner tranny treated at Boston Children's Hospital.

>>6204242
>>6204366
>>6204919

>Not starting HRT to at least feel better.

>>6204395

>trolling like 'take 500 mg of spirolactone and 15mg of estrogen its the only way youll ever be a girl'

I have never seen this.

>>6204608

I think it's only multiple times a day at first for about half an hour, and as months go on just once a week.

>>6204642

When did you first come here?
>>
>>6206202
I became aware of /lgbt/ Feb 2015.
Actually visited and saw mtfg in July of that year.
>>
File: flies.png (14KB, 148x162px) Image search: [Google]
flies.png
14KB, 148x162px
>>6203094
DIdn't realize how well T worked before coming here. Every transguy I saw before that was fat.dyke.jpeg but after finding out how well I can pass I've started getting my shit together instead of planning an hero.
>>
>>6203094
>hey 4chan has an lgbt board
>I'm a heterosexual boy though
>so why am I clicking on it
>why am I browsing these trans threads
>why am I looking at all these timelines
>why am I crying
>>
>>6206920
You know why
You know
>exactly
Why
>>
>>6206920
me except this was on /cd/ before /lgbt/ existed
>>
>>6203094

found LGBT when i was 3 months HRT

wish i never found it...

fml
>>
>>6205788

If I just do AAs for around 6 months, do you think I need to take calcium supplements? I'm not sure where the limit is here.
>>
mUMMY REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6210945
6 months is fine, for longer, take them. They are cheap. Take the D3 to help absorption, and K for deposition into the bone.
>>
>>6203191
>I had pretty much no problem with my gender except that I was kinda submissive in some ways, but I never felt outright hostile towards being male... until I read /lgbt/ and asked myself if I wanted to be a woman.

/lgbt/ either turned me into a tranny or opened a trandora's box that i never noticed, either way, 3 years hrt
That's pretty sad desu.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.