[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more terrifying than when a mother sees her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 28

File: 12242.jpg (42KB, 737x707px) Image search: [Google]
12242.jpg
42KB, 737x707px
Is there anything more terrifying than when a mother sees her mtf "son" naked?
>>
She would just look at the tiny half dead penis with a smug look on her face and say "this was what I wanted for you all along". And then you would understand she made you.
>>
my mu came into the room when i was topless
I pulled my knees up to my chest to try an hide boobs but she asked to see sso i showed her

she just expressed her disapproval and walked off
>>
>>6201150
She would just see me hanging dong
Possibly practicing tucking at worst
>>
>>6201150

>implying she wouldn't start fondling your titties and giving you mommy / daughter kisses because she couldn't hold herself back when she saw how cute you'd become
>>
>>6201628

9/10 cap
would fap & nap
>>
File: 1458901614498.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1458901614498.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>6201628
>>
>anon. I want you to have this...

Gives you chastity device with key. So you can lock your dick up and give the key to someone special.
>>
File: shocked.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
shocked.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
>>6201600
how could your relationship with your mom ever be normal again?

>>6201628
transbians.exe
>>
File: b9k4.png (159KB, 530x607px) Image search: [Google]
b9k4.png
159KB, 530x607px
>>6201640

99% of the time the mom is the one feminizing the main character in tg captions. Therefore in real life your mom probably gets off on turning her son into a girly cumslut.
>>
>>6201682

>how could your relationship with your mom ever be normal again?

Are you suggesting guys who decide to become trannies could ever have healthy relationships with their mothers to begin with?
>>
>>6201687
>IRL caps and not 2d caps
>>
>>6201687
You know that they ended up fucking. And though he was ashamed, he loved every inch of that rock hard cock in his girl underwear wearing tight pink boipussy
>>
>>6201699
why not? it's 2016 damn it
i for one have a great relationship with my mom maybe even better since i came out to her
>>
>>6201723

She's just acting nice because she feels sorry for you and doesn't want to hurt your feelings.
>>
>>6201687
these crossdresser captions are weird as fuck
>>
>>6201150
>MfW femboy
>MFW paranoid about people seeing naked body after getting addicted to est
Haha, well at least I'm not gonna have to worry about familly ever finding out when I come visit.

R-Right guys?
>>
File: ayws.png (36KB, 650x376px) Image search: [Google]
ayws.png
36KB, 650x376px
>>6201814

>Are ya winning son?
>...
>>
File: Shinjitears.gif (2MB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
Shinjitears.gif
2MB, 500x213px
>>6201857
>MFW daddy issues
>>
>>6201150
Female to Male Trans have their nipples dry off and fall from their breasts after hormone therapy.

Why is /lgbt/ so full of attention whore trannys?
>>
>>6201150
My mom is a nosy little shit so of course as soon as she got an opportunity, she took it. Despite me pleading her not to.

Fucking cunt.
>>
>>6202246

How did she react?
>>
>>6202246
Oh additional info: I'm femboy, not tranny.
>>6201814
You will eventually have to explain the changes, I just said I had fucked up hormones and made up some shit. You can do the same and get away with it unless you're retarded or they're insanely persistent and get way too into it.
>>
>>6202250
Oh she just looked. No reaction. She gets satisfaction from being a nosy asshole who has not the tiniest shred of respect for my privacy. I could see the fucking satisfaction in her eyes as she got to stare at what she had already groped numerous times without my permission.

I'm positive she had some sort of internal reaction, but seeing as I've lied to her and said it's all from a medical condition that I can't help, it's all just pity and not anything else, I'd imagine. She looked right at my tits man ;_; and I hate them. Fuck.
>>
>>6202330
Your mom sounds like she had some kind of cluster B personality disorder. I think you'll probably be able to relate with many of the stories in this subreddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/raisedbynarcissists/
>>
Oh jesus christ, cheers OP, something new to be neurotic about
fuck jesus christ what the fuck are they gonna think of me, they're gonna think I'm such a pervert, and I look alright in clothes but naked I look fucking weird and they're just going to think I've 'ruined' my body and robbed them of the chance to have grandkids
christ tranny life is awful
>>
>>6201600
Maximum cringe
>>
File: 14.png (183KB, 447x483px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
183KB, 447x483px
>>6201150
honestly we change clothes around each other now, sometimes even share jeans, we have the same pants size lol
>>
>>6201150
be me 18, like a year ago, senpai.
>1am
>talking to boyfriend over skype
>wearing headphones that cancel all outside noise pretty much
>boyfriends gets all sexy "take off yer clothes"
>iI oblige, showing him my butt
>door to my room has full view of fuckin everything I'm doing right now
>busy doing shit with bf when I turn my head towards the door
>my mom is just standing there
>mom doesn't leave, im just looking at her horrified
>she asks me something
>i just continue looking at her horrified
>she fucking was pretending not to see me naked then just says "oh,sorry" then leaves
>me and my bf laugh our asses off about it, then I start crying realizing my mom just saw my disgusting freak body ;_;
>>
>>6202558
>http://www.reddit.com/r/raisedbynarcissists/
Fuck dude. That shit is crazy, my mom can be a bit bad at times but at least she doesn't go quite as far as some of those stories. She used to be much worse when I was a child. I specifically remember this one time, where she had the movie "spaceballs" playing on the tv in the living room, which I was playing in, while she was off in the other room. It got to the scene where they said "asshole" a bunch and so I walked over to her, genuinely curious, and asked her "mommy what does asshole mean?" only to get slapped to the ground, and slapped over and over and over as she yelled "DEVILS COME OUT! DEVILS COME OUT!" with every slap.

Thankfully she calmed down as time passed and stopped doing things like that. She still would and still does explode at the drop of a hat and cannot ever, ever consider herself to be incorrect or admit that she is wrong, or that she did something mean, or bad, or rude, or whatever. I don't think she's ever apologized to me for anything, ever. No "oh sorry that I completely reorganized your room which you pay me to have, going through each and every single one of your possessions, including reorganizing your dildo and ass toy collection". Nope. Instead when I got pissed at her for it she went "PSSSHHH please, you wouldn't have reorganized it anyway" and acted like I should be grateful that I had all privacy completely and utterly annihilated. Not a single drop of remorse or even understanding of why I'd be mad about it.

Does this sound like cluster B personality disorder/narcissism stuff to you? I haven't ever looked into that shit before.
>>
>>6202769
She still lubs you, just needs a moment to collect herself. Naturally
>>
>>6201150
My mom saw my boyboobs

she said they're not that big yet so it's fine

I'm not sure what she'll think once they grow some more
>>
>>6202853
Thanks senpai, I still feel horrible whenever I think of the situation, but that makes me feel better about it.
>>
>>6202874
context pls
>>
>>6202902
My mom and I decided to go use the jacuzzi she has in the backyard. I don't have a female bathing suit or anything so I just went with only shorts
She didn't seem to mind past seeing them and commenting on how small they are at first.

I'm 5 months on HRT ~tanner 4

She's already told me before that she's disappointed and concerned about me, but that I have my own life and choices to make. Sometimes she points out my male features and says that I'll never be a girl.
>>
>>6202268
>Tfw so masc even hormones don't matter
>>
>had seizure while in shower
>dad has to rescue naked body
>seizure makes me confused
>"i dont want to get dressed, im beautiful"
>dad dresses me
>takes me to hospital
>try to seduce nurse who is putting in the IV
>"dont worry about my dad, you can come back when he leaves"
>come back to normal
>remember everything
>>
File: 1367368608777.jpg (16KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
1367368608777.jpg
16KB, 230x300px
>>6203422

Did you manage to have your way with the sexy nurse or father?
>>
I've avoided letting anyone see me naked for years and I've only recently fucked up a couple times I almost got had sex
If anyone sees me naked they were fucking trying to
>>
>tfw secretly want to have my boyboobs discovered and mummy to shame me into wearing bras and women's swimsuits saying I'm going to hurt myself otherwise
>>
>>6202843

uh, I don't know what the fuck that is but I would recommend getting independent and far away as fast as possible. People like this will only make your life exponentially harder when you try and transition.
>>
>>6201628
Could you like... not?
>>
>>6205551
>I don't know what the fuck that is but I would recommend getting independent and far away as fast as possible
I've already moved out thankfully. Basically took that same advice you're giving out.

My sister is still with her though, which sucks because my mom has some serious nest-abandonment issues and is holding my sister back pretty hard. They work at the same place even, and my sister never hangs out with friends or anything. She's 31 and a kissless virgin, and I blame my mother for that.

>People like this will only make your life exponentially harder when you try and transition.
I'm not trans though, I'm just a femboy who has been popping hormones for two and a half years. I suppose I now view myself as this weird boygirl eunuch thing but, I won't be transitioning into a girl, even though I could. It's just not something I'd be comfortable with, and I don't want it. I like how I am now.

You are right though, she would totally be fucking with my life harder if I were trans and transitioning. She was only okay with "losing her son" because I convinced her the changes were just due to medical conditions and such. She certainly wouldn't want to see my trying to be a girl, and would probably sabotage it as hard as possible and fuck with me immensely. It was rough enough telling her I was a faggot and dealing with her adjustment phase.
>>
>>6205624
>31

that's pretty bad anon, I'm sorry :(

You sound like you know what you're doing, I just wish I could start transitioning, but I can't right now in my environment. I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping T doesnt fuck me up too much before I get out of here.
>>
that's what u get for being a mistake to mankind
>>
>>6205654
>I just wish I could start transitioning, but I can't right now in my environment.
What is stopping you exactly? If you can get on hormones, even self-med, you really should, or you might wind up hating the shit out of yourself for not doing it sooner in the future, when you do start.

It can be easily hidden if you are crafty enough, surely you don't have a mother like mine, right? One who will literally go through all of your possessions to satisfy curiosity?
>>
>>6205674
Tell it sistah, tell it!
>>
>>6203422
R u qt
>>
>>6205624
>boygirl eunuch thing
femboys r best boys
>>
>>6202010
whoa
you dont have nipples?thats fucking hot
>>
>>6203432
i think the nurse was into it, i got him to hold my hand for a while. no kiss though ):
>>
>>6206028
Why does it make me think of my cat that time he oded on catnip?

Made really good friends with a raccoon if you know what I mean
>>
>>6206028

What about your dad though, did you seduce him?
>>
>>6206209
Yeah I did.
> seizure in shower
>dad comes to save me
> I'm feeling dizzy after the seizure and tell him I have to pee
>I'm still naked
>He guides me to the toilet then says "I gotta grab your penis, so you dont pee all over."
>grabs my girlpeen, hands are rough and sexy, I accidentally let out a moan
> he stops holding it for a second then grabs it and starts rubbing it
> I'm moaning like crazy saying shit like "d....dad I'm gonna cummmm"
> I cum into the toilet, he flushes it, tells me to never mention this ever
>>
>>6206408
>hands are rough and sexy
i want this.
>>
>get sick and have to vomit
>curling up on the floor, moaning in pain
>dad has to carry me to the bathroom so i can throw up in the toilet
>can feel his hand on my boobs
>don't give a fuck cause im in so much pain
>later on he's badgering me about what i'm taking
>just say it's the antidepressants and sleeping pills the psychiatrist gave me

>>6201150
My mom has walked in on me before. It's embarrassing but it's not that big of a deal. She even asked to see my boobs once. She just eyeballed them and told me to fix my posture and stand up straight. Mentioned that I had been slouching by trying to hide them from my dad.
>>
>>6201150
have to go through the shower to get to the toilets
>holy shit bro i gotta piss really bad
>WHOA GOD TITTIES
>>
>>6202843
literally what the fuck

thats really awful
>>
>>6205677

I go to a religious school, while my mother wouldn't get me in deep water, if the school somehow found out or questioned me on anything I would most definitely get "asked to leave"

I have been pretty close to deciding to order hormones online, at this point I would like some just to have them and maybe take them pretty lowkey, or just AAs, but I'm worried that my family will see the package first since i dont have a po box

So yeah, I guess I could, but I really don't want this coming back to bite me. Also, I'm also pretty paranoid anyways but wutevs
>>
>>6208301
>school
Fuck them. Do you know how stupid it will sound to you in 20 years, that you delayed transition because of some retarded religious school? You're setting yourself up for a lifetime of self-hate.

I know a 16 year old who self-meds hormones. If they can pull it off, you can pull it off. Say you got some acne medication. Or maybe say you just want to clear up your skin or something. If they look it up, they'll see that the anti-androgens -are- acne medication. Find an excuse, if they do find them. Maybe say it's to prevent balding. You can come up with something.

You can go with just AA's, just look up "osteoporosis diet" and go with that. One of my friends is a eunuch who takes neither testosterone nor estrogen, he combats the health problems with diet and supplements and stuff. How many years do you think you'd have to do this for before you're living on your own and independent?
>>
>>6208457

Probably 1 year before I could go legit, but maybe longer due to therapists, i have no idea.

When looking up osteoperosis diets, should I be avoiding these foods or eating them?
>>
>>6208470
Eating them to help your body and bones take in minerals more properly.

1 year you'd probably be fine without even doing an osteoporosis diet. But better safe than sorry.
>>
>>6206408
>stories that never happen for $100, alex
is kayla behind this post?
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 500x733px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 500x733px
>>6208541
No shit fgt, I wasn't trying to make it sound real.
>>
>>6208060
>literally what the fuck
>thats really awful
;-; yeah since then I've never really been able to look at my mom the same way. It was too invasive, I had all my secrets spilled bare basically. She saw all the most embarrassing shit I own. All of it, in full detail, and I know she got immense satisfaction from it. There was a lot of shit she was never supposed to see, or know. I lost all trust for her on that day, and have yet to invite her to my house or even tell her the address.

I wish it could be like that shit where someone gets a book that answers every possible question, and they accidentally find out the exact date and manner of their death, and the rest of their life is ruined by their curiosity.
>>
>>6207783
Who was it? Your brother? Did they say "WHOA GOD TITTIES?"

Lazily written story / 10, please give us more details, pleeeease. It sounds interesting.
>>
My mom hasn't seen me naked. But, she did get a glimpse of the love handles I was developing when I gained some weight. She kept making fun of me and pinched them all weekend.
>>
>>6207783

Could you post a picture of your bathroom? It sounds strange.
>>
Daily reminded that there's no such thing as femboy on hormones. If you're on hormones, you're a tranny that's still repressing for some godforsaken reason.
>>
Trigger warning when your mom cucked you with your boy friend because he wanted a real woman.
>>
>>6202330
>I hate them. Fuck.
Why though? Having tits is great, better than being flat chested. I wish mine were bigger.
>>
>>6206408
>>6208587

Do you seduce other family members?
>>
File: image.jpg (408KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
408KB, 2048x1536px
>>6211265
Maybe.
>>
>>6211273

Brothers? Uncle? Cousins?
>>
File: mato_eating_toast.jpg (18KB, 311x400px) Image search: [Google]
mato_eating_toast.jpg
18KB, 311x400px
No one has walked in on me naked, but my sister hits me in the boobs a lot by accident. It's playful slaps and she says she doesn't mean it, but it happens every time anyway. She also asks to cuddle a lot, or spoon....
I can never tell if she's serious, and I only let her lay down with me once, but she's very excited to have a little sister I guess.
>>
File: 1449759027062.jpg (69KB, 562x530px) Image search: [Google]
1449759027062.jpg
69KB, 562x530px
>>6211328

She wants hot incest action
>>
>>6211328
Get punched in boobs
>>
>>6211278
>Cousin's birthday
>we're staying over at their house
>Parties over and me and my cousin are sharing a room
>we're both a bit awkward, so we kinda do our own thing on each side of the bed
>I'm on my phone browsing Facebook
>decide to go onto his profile and check it out
>his Facebook is full of anime shit, look closer
>traps, traps everywhere
>he decides to open up a little and goes "hey whatcha doin'" and grabs my phone
>look of horror spreads across his face
>I start apologizing, he starts apologizing, he says don't tell anyone
>say I wont
>decide to leave it at that and go to sleep
>later in the night, I wake up to him spooning me
>feel something hard & wet inbetween my thighs
>pretend to still be asleep
>he reaches over and starts rubbing my belly
>slowly moves his hand down to my crotch and gently rubs it
>can't contains myself, so I moan a little
>he stops immediately, and is frozen still
>stays like that for like 30 seconds until I muster up
>"k...keep going"
>he starts doing his thang again
>midway through he tells me to turn towards him
>I do and he just attacks my mouth with his, never been kissed before first kiss is from cousin kek
>I'm whimpering and moaning inside his mouth
>he breaks the kiss and tells me his gonna cum
>I decide to go under the covers and start sucking his cock, so he can blow his load into my mouth
>his cock is gorgeous, jesus, like 7 inches, just beautiful
>he holds my head down on his dick and we both moan in unison while he cums
>we snuggle for the rest of the night

Sorry if it's a shitt greentext im on mobile senpai
>>
>>6211343
Everyone tells me this, but she has vocally complained about incest being gross before. She's just really weird I think.
>>
>>6202938
>Tanner 4
No you don't have Tanner 4. But if it helps you to sleep to lie on the internet thats cool
>>
File: 1449730828794.jpg (5KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
1449730828794.jpg
5KB, 234x215px
>>6211360

I don't know if this is real or not what is true in life

>>6211367

Could be a cover to hide her intense yet shameful feelings. Explore them a little with her. Tell us how it goes.
>>
>>6211866
I will probably not do anything close to becoming a sister kisser, but I let her hug more at least.
>>
File: 1445623119445.png (2MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1445623119445.png
2MB, 900x900px
>>6211878

Why not
>>
File: What.png (162KB, 476x674px) Image search: [Google]
What.png
162KB, 476x674px
>>6211910
>>
File: 1460202430134.jpg (23KB, 264x242px) Image search: [Google]
1460202430134.jpg
23KB, 264x242px
>>6211933

Is that anime shit? I bet it's anime shit
>>
>>6211252
I don't know why. I've gotten more used to them, but still, they just feel gross and grotesque and make me embarrassed, and I always hide them. I get more used to them with time though, and I have slowly been able to enjoy them being touched by my partner and such things.

That's what happens when you aren't trans but take hormones anyway because you're a femboy and want to enhance and retain cuteness and femininity.
>>
>>6211235
Care to explain how I'm a tranny when I feel dysphoria about my tits and about how I became too feminine in general? Care to explain how I love my dick, love using it, and would never get rid of it? Care to explain why being called female pronouns and confused for a girl and such things irritates me? Care to explain how I hate the idea of wearing girls clothes?

You don't have to be a tranny if you take hormones. Sometimes people just want to be cute and androgynous but still like being male.
>>
>>6201600
>she just expressed her disapproval and walked off
>>6202560
>christ tranny life is awful
You chose it.
>>
I like your stories, Not Kayla
>>
my mom always commented when i was growing up that her friend who has two boys says her sons always walk around the house just in boxer shorts and wuld ask probing questions why i didn't do that. i'd always be clothed or wrapped up in a dressing gown around the house. i couldn't say 'well mom i hate my body and walking around partially naked is gross and embarrassing'. perhaps the main issue maybe is that my mom's friend is blind. who even walks around in front of their mom just in boxer shorts anyway
>>
>>6212068
Thanks senpai

>>6211866
:)
>>
File: 1450149836747.jpg (84KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450149836747.jpg
84KB, 763x960px
>>6212188

More stories
>>
>>6212209
I'll write some shit in a few hours senpai.

Give me a baseline tho' who do ya want it about?
>>
>>6202659
we know that you wear your mom's clothes, we've seen you posting pictures of it
>>
>>6212221

Go crazy
>>
>>6201150
uhm... weirdly this happend to me yesterday. Well, kind of.
My parents gave me some money and i told my mum what i bought with it, for example a bra that fits me perfectly and i told her all about shallow breasts. My sister has the same problem due to her build but my mom is kinda small so she was interested.
Long story short, she stand in front of me, walked towards me while i talked and pulled my shirt a bit down, exposing my bra and partly my breasts and said "well, nice, a black frilled bra".
Made positive comments about my build and everytime i sleep over she wakes me up, while i'm still naked. Made a lot of nice comments about how i developed nice, got wide hips and all that...
oh god i think i'm getting lewd
>>
>>6212059
>transgenderism is a choice
top meme
>>
>>6212349
additionally i should say that my parents hated me for being trans but suddenly changed their mind when i turned out quiete normal-looking.
Have never been better with them and we all have the feeling to catch up on personal issues. Maybe thats why we're suddenly so close? I dunno
>>
>>6212050
WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ON HORMONES IF YOU'RE DYSPHORIC ABPUT BEING FEM
>>
>>6212504
Cause the nice parts about it like looking young and cute outweigh the tits downside.
>>
>>6212104
Someone who isn't ashamed of his body
>>
>>6212365
this >>6212550

Overall I enjoy the changes that have come, they just went a bit farther than my ideal. That's okay though, I signed up for this, and I did so because I'd rather wind up too feminine for my desires than too masculine for my desires.
>>
>>6211360
l-lewd
>>
>>6211360
>we both moan in unison while he cums
Why do people moan when they succ ? are they retarded ?
>>
>>6212697
Oops I meant this post in response to this one
>>6212504
>>
>>6212029
aww, just like a young teenage girl growing tits :3
>>
>>6213205
For real? Are you a grill (as in, actual girl, not a tranny)
>>
>>6212228
>be me 18
>nerdy femboy, who's socially awkward
>brother is having sleepover with his dirt bike riding redneck friends
>don't interact with them, try my best to avoid them because I look like a girly fag
>up in my room, have to go pee
>upstairs toilet is broken, so have to go downstairs
>rush to the bathroom downstairs , hoping nobody will see me
>just as I get to the bathroom door, this dude named Mike walks in
>just kinda looks at me and says "hey, I didn't know anon had a sister" and then he exdeelmao'd out of there to the kitchen
>I go pee
>then go back up to my room
>time passes, it's like 1am now, everyone is sleeping except me because I'm a night person
>hear footsteps outside of door, then a knock.
>"hey, anon?" "Can I come in?"
>>
>>6213546

>it's Mike
>kinda panicking since I don't really, but tell him he can, cuz' I'm stupid.
>he says something along the lines of "I can't sleep and I heard from your brother that you're into video games, wanna, like, play something?"
>I'm trying my best to not be an awkward motherfucker, but this dude is soooo hot, jesus christ, I have a weak spot for country boys, mang.
>so tell him I'd be glad to and ask him what he wants to play
>call of duty
>so we play that shit, just split screen versus for a few hours
>then he says, "hey how about whenever one of us loses we got to do what the other person says?"
>I go along with it
>I win the first round, tell him to slap himself
>he fucking does kek
>second round I won again, feeling confident, man. Tell him to punch himself in the balls.
>we're both having a good time, laughing our asses off
>next round he wins
>>
>>6213558
>okay, so what he's gonna tell me to slap myself or some shit
>"anon, sit on my lap"
>"what?"
>"do it, you lost I won, now do it"
>"o..okay"
>I'm sitting on his lap and he's fucking destroying me at this game now, he can't even see I'm totally in the way of his vision, what the fuck?
>4th round he wins
>"Take your shirt off, anon"
>I'm flipping out in my head, I have boobs, I don't want him to know I have boobs, tell him no, but he keeps telling me to do it "or else"
>fuck it then, take it off, I feel like a thousand eyes are on me, so nervous.
>"huh, you have boobs? Man, it was pretty obvious that you were a faggot, but Jesus Christ."
>I lose next round too
>"start grinding on my lap, anon"
>I'm so fucking confused don't know if I should've been crying or embracing this shit
>>
>>6213566
midway through match he starts fondling my boobs, I cannot concentrate on playing in the slightest and he manages to beat me with one hand on the controller and one hand on my boob.
>"okay, now I want you to take my clothes off, anon. Start with my shirt"
>I hesitate, but I get off his lap-
>"No! Turn around and face me and take my shirt off, don't get off of me until you have to take off my pants, anon."
>Fucking heart rate going 1000 miles per hour, I'm absolutely shaking, he notices.
>"dude, calm down a little, jeez"
>he grabs my wrists and guides them to his shirt and tells me to pull it upwards
>that made me feel a bit calmer and I manage to pull his shirt off
>he wasn't super muscly, he just seemed a little toned, but oh my god it was perfect, he had a bit of chest hair too mmmm
>"now you can get off my lap, anon."
>I get off and I'm sitting on my knees right in front of his crotch
>he gets up and I'm inches from his dick
>"now take them off"
>I'm back to shaking again and I feel like I'm going to throw up, but he again lightens the mood, by saying "they're only pajamas, anon, it's not that hard lmao" and grabs my hands again and guides them to his waistband.
> I pull them down, then I'm met with his boxer briefs, you could make out the bulge of his cock in those briefs, it wasn't huge, but it was definitely bigger than mine, I'd say he was like 6 inches.
>"pull those down too, babe"
>I felt my heart skip when he said "babe" fucking christ
>>
>>6213577
>I manage to do that too, and his cock springs out flying above my face and landing back down on it with an audible smack
>pre cum is drooling out of its head and some of it leaks down to my lips
>I reflexively stick my tongue out and lick it up
>"oh, so you like that, you little bitch?"
>I kind of hesitantly nod my head
>"yeah I thought so, fag." "I want you to kiss it, anon"
>I'm in a trance in my mind, I wanna do anything to please this dude, so I start kissing it all over, balls and everything.
>"take your, clothes off, babe"
>there's that word again, I fucking loved when he said that. I take my clothes off, he then tells me to stand
>"Look at your dick compared to mine, holy fuck yours is pathetic, I'm sure if you weren't hard right now, it'd look identical to a girls clit, you fucking faggot"
>I didn't even realize how hard I was, I don't really pay much attention to my dick, but jesus, I was rock solid.
>>
>>6213587
>"get back on your knees, slut, you're gonna take my cock in that little mouth of yours."
>never sucked a dick, so I told him that
>he said "well, you better be good at it or this is going somewhere else" while he grabbed his cock and slapped it against my cheek
>He starts out pretty fucking brutal, just shoving it inside my mouth, no warning, but, I guess he saw tears in my eyes and started to slow down or something, just being more gentle n' shit
>"sorry, babe I'll go slower, okay?
>I nod
>he doesn't fuck my mouth hard and he lets me kinda be the one controlling it, he'd give a thrust every now and then
>>
File: 7737248[1].jpg (78KB, 832x584px) Image search: [Google]
7737248[1].jpg
78KB, 832x584px
>>6213566
>femboy
>has boobs
>>
>>6213594
>he starts picking up the pace and tells me to get off his cock, lifts me up and starts kissing me hard on the mouth, full on french kissing, y'know, tells me to jerk him off while we're doing it
>I do so, and he cums all over himself and me, I'm fucking dripping precum everywhere by this point.
>he then takes his fingers and dips it in his cum and starts feeding it to me on his fingers, so fucking hot man, I was jerking my dick off and him feeding me his cum drove me over the edge. At this point I'm moaning his name "M....miiiiii...miiike" then I cum all over myself too
>he laughs while I'm panting from how exhausting that was, jesus.
>he then says we're going to play some more call of duty next weekend ;;;;)))
>>
File: mqdefault[1].jpg (24KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault[1].jpg
24KB, 320x180px
>>6213587
>I'm sure if you weren't hard right now, it'd look identical to a girls clit
>>
>>6213546
>>6213558
>>6213566
>>6213577
>>6213587
>>6213594
>>6213604

This level of faggotry is what I'd expect from someone who plays Call of Duty
>>
>>6213546
>>6213558
>>6213566
>>6213577
>>6213587
>>6213594
>>6213604
Sorry for how autistic this sounds, I wrote it like in 15 minutes and didn't spell check, there you go, Straighty, I'm gonna go watch The Witch now, senpai
>>
>>6213620
I don't even have call of duty, it just seems like a game a redneck would play, senpai
>>
>>6213630

FAGGOTRY
>>
>>6213654
U dint evn thank me rood boi
>>
File: 1460743716938.jpg (17KB, 478x357px) Image search: [Google]
1460743716938.jpg
17KB, 478x357px
>>6213660

tl;dr
>>
>>6213604
....l-llewd.
Why is my body telling me I like this story!?
>>
>>6213673
Fgt gits diki in bumbum
>>
>>6214171
Fgt suki dingdang*
>>
>>6213587
>"Look at your dick compared to mine, holy fuck yours is pathetic, I'm sure if you weren't hard right now, it'd look identical to a girls clit, you fucking faggot"
hello AGP erotica writer (aka Kayla), how's it going?
>>
>>6213604
A G P
G
P
>>
>>6214297
I'm Not Kayla
>>
>>6213598
>2016
>calling yourself a femboy and not having tits
if you don't have tits then you aren't trying
>>
>>6211367
Yeah and the most vocal gay bashers come out of the closet in a few years. I was a bit of a misogynist before I realized I was a trans woman. You sister describes the how gross she feels wincest is, you will be intimate within the year. :)
>>
>>6216119
sounds like truth. people react strongly when it bears significance.

the fact that it bears significance means if she changes her mind she'll reallllly change her mind
>>
>>6214297
CUTIE
>>
>>6214297
Why do you keep calling poor helpless femboys Kayla, hon?
>>
File: 1461693488652.jpg (58KB, 676x686px) Image search: [Google]
1461693488652.jpg
58KB, 676x686px
>>6216119
>>6216148
Goddammit. I know this is just chan bullshit, but now I've had a dream about her pushing herself on me. This is the most uncomfortable I've ever been
>>
>>6214664
femboys are flat you dummy, boobs is straight out tranny
>>
>>6221628
Not in 2016 you bigot
>>
>>6221628
ITS 2016
>>
File: 1444735184599.png (55KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
1444735184599.png
55KB, 250x210px
>nobody posting stories of their mummies discovering their boytitties
>>
>>6222088
Seriously, I want the 4chan autistic green text style focused on boytitties being exposed
>>
>>6218135
uncomfortable and scared and nervous that she might like you back?
>>
>>6222692
paging kayla

story request
>>
>>6222692
Me too. This thread has disappointed me so far.
>>
>>6203422
Awesome quality story
>>6206408
Piece of shit unrealistic hon erotica
>>
>>6213004
cuz theyre submissive little bitches that enjoys giving pleasure to the real man
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 720x529px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 720x529px
>>6223141
U just have no taste nerd

>>6224754
Ill beat u up dweeb
>>
>>6224754
i'm a sub little bish but i don't moan when i succ, that's a virgin move senpai
>>
>>6225023
>i don't moan when i succ, that's a virgin move senpai
Ayyyy lmao, are you even into guys? You can't be if you think that moaning is a virgin move.
>>
>>6202330
it's her house

move out you leech
>>
>>6225206
If you read farther in the thread you'd see that I paid to live there. I paid as much as I would be renting a room anywhere else.

You'd also see that I moved out long ago. Quit being such a dipshit.
>>
File: 1453268363.gif (308KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
1453268363.gif
308KB, 500x272px
>tfw no intrusive mom who would barge into bathroom right after I showered, slap my gt and call me a "dirty dickgirl slut who should go to work" then took my hand and lead me to my room with a Japanese businessman waiting there which would be the start of her regularly pimping me out to rich foreign businessmen
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 583x616px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 583x616px
>>6225277
>mfw no Japanese BusinessMan here to eat sushi off my nipples & tummy
>>
File: 2576.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2576.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>6225351
>tfw iktf
>>
File: moi hoose.jpg (20KB, 395x364px) Image search: [Google]
moi hoose.jpg
20KB, 395x364px
>>6208684
>>6209039
I'm sorry I'm so bad at stories, so no one in my family knocks, everyone just barges in the bathroom. My sister and I have this way of talking because our mum coddles us and gets grumpy when we swear, because she's an Asian parent or old idk, so we end up replacing swears. And we're Australian, so everyone already sounds funny anyway.

>Just finished shower, shaving my pubes and junk
>knocks twice and door open
>Sis; WOW WTF :bro: did you shave your dingdong to impress :your bf:
>Me; nah getouttahere son, :bf: is already impressed by how boudatious my butt is.
>S; whatever mate, I gotta wizz enjoy your itchy crotch stubble

>knocking from bathroom while I'm in the shower
>M; WUT
>S; ay mate, you know when you're taking a dump, and I'm taking making a pee, we're like back to back right?
>M; ...yeah, sometimes I listen really hard and I can hear all the splashing
>S; no, stoppit, no, stop, baaaad boy, no fried rice for you.

>door just fucking opens when I'm drying my bod
>S; ha looks like you got tits
>M; that's because I'm anorexic and just started my fried chicken diet
>S; at this rate your tits are going to get fatter than mums
>M; but I'm already fatter than mum
>laughts and high fives all around, flat asians amirite
>>
>>6225550
this should be a sitcom
>>
>>6225550
That bathroom gives me a headache.
>>
>>6225550
Why the hell is that sink not in front of the door?
>>
>>6225550
>tfw no fun family
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.