[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's /LGBT/ voting for coming November? http://www.st

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 12

Who's /LGBT/ voting for coming November?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10182104
>>
File: 1460760063318.jpg (205KB, 708x674px) Image search: [Google]
1460760063318.jpg
205KB, 708x674px
>>6172521
pic related
>>
>>6172521
Better question
http://www.strawpoll.me/10182123
>>
Third party candidate
>>
>>6172521

>tfw canadian
>stuck with fucking weed man who can't even legalize weed.
>>
>>6172543
I sort of like it, sort of a political angle to a humiliation.
>>
trump

>hurr durr republicans are homophobic xDDDD
trump isn't republican, he's literally killing that stupid outdated party
>>
better non-shit poll:

http://poal.me/4h73g3
>>
>>6172584
>>6172548
fuck off both of you
>>
>>6172629
maybe don't make such a retarded poll next time, loser
>>
>not writing in
>>
>>6172554
*tips fedora*
>>
I still like Ron
>>
>>6172579
In the process he'll get us into a war with a bunch of random countries over stupid shit, like every Reptilian, I mean Republican. Not worth the risk.

Hillary is utterly uninspirational and ethically challenged as a leader, but she has the connections and insider's clout.
>>
>Bernie not even eliminated
>doesn't have Bernie choice
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>6172579
>muh wall muh pc culture dude lmao xddd
>>
>>6174023
Bernie's out. He would literally have to win every other state to even have a chance at the nomination. I'm a Bernie supporter, but come on, he's not gonna be President. It's probably gonna be Hillary.
>>
>>6174008
>Hillary is utterly uninspirational and ethically challenged as a leader, but she has the connections and insider's clout
... and who will get us into a war with a bunch of random countries over stupid shit, like every Reptilian.
>>
I'm hoping Trump, then at least America has hope left
Europe is long gone and maybe one day I can leave this shithole(Sweden)
>>
>>6174152
Gör svea bra igen!

Either way, all candidates in the current US presidential elections are horrible and we can all just hope that the damage will be minimal, or at least restricted to the USA.
>>
File: 1462802358332.png (2MB, 1148x1730px) Image search: [Google]
1462802358332.png
2MB, 1148x1730px
>>6172521
>>
File: jimmyBoy.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
jimmyBoy.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>6174496
>Trump
>horrible
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 426x389px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 426x389px
Fag here. Voting for The Don. MAGA
>>
why not vote for bernie? hilary and trump are both shit
>>
>>6174008
>people here unironically vote for Hillary

I really should stop browsing anything but /pol/ on 1/2chan.
>>
>>6172584
>/pol/.me
>sensibly chuckled.jpg
>>
>>6172521
Trump is accepting of Transgendered people.
<3
>>
>>6172548
>>leddit
>>
>>6172521
>40% rn
The silent majority!!
>>
Write in Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>6174941
It's a shitty containment board for a reason.
>>
>>6174072
you can't run the country from prison
>>
File: 1462733415468.jpg (868KB, 1500x1972px) Image search: [Google]
1462733415468.jpg
868KB, 1500x1972px
Not sure why choosing between three candidates, none of whom want to make fagness illegal, has anything to do with a board designed to discuss shit about how you prefer to rub two organs together in a way that can never lead to child birth in the aims of cumming.

Also, TRUMP 100%
>>
>>6176780

this
>>
>>6172556
He's also sexist against men. EQUALITY is preferring women for political positions bro
>>
File: 1455186843935.jpg (692KB, 5555x5925px) Image search: [Google]
1455186843935.jpg
692KB, 5555x5925px
psychotic faggot here to say:
vote for the trump.
cause you know you can't stump.
hit me on the rump.
put me in the dump
>>
i'm american and i don't care about politics or america but hillary being president actually scares me
>>
>>6176887
And you definitely can't run it if you're not elected.
>>
>>6177961
Why? She's the most coherent and most experienced candidate?
>>
>>6178016
hi hillary
>>
File: hond.jpg (95KB, 495x664px) Image search: [Google]
hond.jpg
95KB, 495x664px
We all know it's going to be Hillary guys.

Not tht I'm going to vote for her but she pretty much has the LGBT vote in the bag.
>>
Well I'm not voting for the one that

>voted to ban gay marriage
>said marriage was between a man and a woman on the senate floor
>is known to be uncomfortable around LGBT people their entire life.
>wants to take muh guns
>wants to bring in more muslims
>takes money from saudi arabia.
>>
File: sponge.jpg (29KB, 485x489px) Image search: [Google]
sponge.jpg
29KB, 485x489px
>In a June 28, 2015, interview on CNN's "State of the Union," Trump answered, "I don't say anything. I'm just for traditional marriage."
>On June 26, 2015, following the Obergefell v. Hodges ruling, Trump tweeted, "Once again the Bush appointed Supreme Court Justice John Roberts has let us down.
>On the issue of gay marriage, Donald Trump said during a November 2013 interview on MSNBC, "I think I’m evolving, and I think I’m a very fair person, but I have been for traditional marriage.
>I am for traditional marriage, I am for a marriage between a man and a woman.
>n a March 2011 interview with The Des Moines Register, Trump said gay couples should not be allowed to marry or receive the same benefits as married heterosexual couples.

>voting for trump
>ever

Heh, no.
Have fun with Hillary guys.
>>
>>6178016
Benghazi
Email server
Pls
>>
>>6178975
He's right. We don't need the word marriage and we don't need tax breaks that are meant for a child-creating union. We should have a basic mechanism to declare someone as our family to the state, and thats it.
>>
>>6178998
>Needing to declare anything to the state
You're an actual fag.
>>
>>6178982
Irrelevant #1
Irrelevant #2
Pls
>>
>>6179009
I'm sorry if that word triggered you. It was just a roundabout way of saying 'be recognized by the state' so that you can have a right to hospital visits and estate planning stuff.
>>
>>6174941
Yes you should. Echo chambers work better when you don't leave them much.
>>
>>6179014
>Doing fuck all about Benghazi and breaking federal law is irrelevant
>Actually voting for someone who is anti-freedom
>>
>>6179021
Get married because the word means fuck all anyway and tell the state to eat your ass because you're partners.
>>
>>6179014
#2 is why they shouldn't nominate Hilary, because even if she wins if the feds indict her after November the election defaults to Trump as the runner up.
>>
>>6179042
Marriage should mean something and it is a shame that it means so little these days. We shouldn't contribute to it's decline so out of principle I disagree completely with your conclusions.
Again, I'm sorry if talking about the state hit a nerve with you. I am just talking about getting the rights we need to get by and not needlessly demanding more.
>>
>>6179058
I should not have said rights. I meant protections.
>>
>>6179058
Marriage is a union and I honestly don't see how it wouldn't apply in this case. Getting the state involved in marriage was a bad idea to begin with so it should be up to individuals what it means for them.
Lolbertarian/Voluntaryist here for perspective.
>>
>>6179058
Most people aren't marriageable. They're fucking selfish and change their mind at the drop of a hat, it's fuck up for many reasons, but it also precludes stable marriage.
>>
>>6179065
Everyone deserves equal protections.
>>
>>6179077
Certainly, and we should have every protection that marriage provides. The problem is that marriage also provides other things that are not appropriate for us.
>>6179073
Perhaps marriage law does need reform, but that is a separate issue.
>>6179075
Marriage should be a standard of commitment that people look up to. We cannot let bad examples ruin everything. The law basically giving incentive to women to get divorced is not helping.
>>
>>6179133
>The problem is that marriage also provides other things that are not appropriate for us.

Such as?

>Perhaps marriage law does need reform, but that is a separate issue.

Sounds pretty tied together from the sound of it.
>>
>>6179166
>Such as?
Incentives to have children. The word, which has exclusively meant the union of man and woman for thousands of years.
>Sounds pretty tied together from the sound of it.
While the idea of abolishing marriage as a legal institution often comes up in gay marriage discussion, the subjects are not related and one is not an argument for the other. It is not related to gay marriage and I am not interested in juggling it as it if were a point that I need to address when talking about gay marriage.
>>
>>6179201
>Incentives to have children.
It's an incentive to give someone half your stuff. I don't think children have been a part of it proper for a long time.
> It is not related to gay marriage and I am not interested in juggling it as it if were a point that I need to address when talking about gay marriage.
Fair enough.
>>
>>6179133
There are people on this board that met and got married and then divorced after cheating on each other. Commitment isn't an easy thing to find, people easily talk as if they're committed and then one day they're not anymore. There are many charming sociopaths that prey on the emotionally vulnerable members of communities like these. You can't talk about marriage without taking that into consideration.
>>
>>6172521
Still hoping that Sanders sweeps California and it at least goes to a contested election, or maybe the FBI really will step in and then Sanders would get the nomination by default. So yeah, hopefully Sanders, Clinton if I have to because even she's better than Trump. Not by much, but slightly.
>>
Hillary because
>Its her turn

You bet i'm
>#withher
>>
>>6176780
go back to the union comrade.
>>
>>6172521
I would vote for trump if I were an us citizen.
>>
>>6174941
>implying it would be fine to ironically vote for Clinton
>voting ironically
nigga what?
>>
>>6178016
She's proven time and time again that she'll say anything for a little power, and she's shown time and time again she can't be responsible with that power. Enjoy her pro-LGBT, pro BLM message while it lasts, it's been paid for by the banks, the second she takes office she'll be sucking corporate dick, and committing a couple more war crimes, all while letting the lives of the American people go to shit.
trump doesn't need to suck corporate dick, he already has money, and he doesn't have to push corrupt policy he's wealthy enough to do that without becoming a politician. Trump is running because like everyone else, he can see the political system is corrupt as shit and it's fucking over the people they're supposed to be representing.
>>
>>6178998
If it is about "child creating unions" attach the benefits to having a fucking child. Also it's not like we are in danger of going extinct, so how much extra motivation to make new children should we actually give people?
>>
Jill Stein. My state is going to that bitch anyway, so I'm voting how I want.
>>
Hilldawg all day

Y'all can jerk about how much Tinyhands McMemelord strokes your edginess but he's straight-up never polled better than either Hillary or Sanders, and he never will
>>
Hillary is a criminal. She just wants more power to abuse.
>enriched the Clinton foundation while secretary of state, trading influence to saudie Arabia
>voted For Dota
She will literally sayou anything for a few votes.
>she yelled at Terry gross
>>
>>6185349
It is not about making new kids anon. It is about raising kids into good contributing human beings in society. Children especially young boys turn out very bad when they are raised by a single mom. When rates of children born and raised by single moms about 15 to 20 years later you see s corresponding rise in rates of violent crime and substance abuse. Jury is still out on same sex marriage because we havent had a broad enough sample sizecas of yet. But we should know more in 20 years.
>>
File: hillary's impeccable record.jpg (37KB, 414x363px) Image search: [Google]
hillary's impeccable record.jpg
37KB, 414x363px
>hitlery
>even one vote
i don't care you take her as the lesser of two evils. it's the principle you dumb cocksuckers
>>
>>6186675
>voting on principles
This is what a worthless vote sounds like. Our electoral system is so hilariously broken the only thing you meaningfully can do is vote to win. If you want to vote to make yourself ~feel good save yourself a trip on election day and just make strawpolls

Capitalism is a dead end
>>
>>6186805
And also a poison to democracy
>>
>>6186805
Hello Commie.
>>6186816
Democracy is poison to a Democracy.
>>
>>6172579
>he's literally killing that stupid outdated party
He's currently trying to ensure that he won't do just that though.

Sure the party will be completely different after this, but the party's still going to stand because Trump's giving a damn about it.
>>
>>6174008
>Actually voting for a corrupt candidate because the corruption will keep the country burning a while longer
>>
>>6172543
:DDDDDDDDDDD awesome sista
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.