[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >22 yo, almost exclusively lesbian >beginning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: dead-or-alive-22.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dead-or-alive-22.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>be me
>22 yo, almost exclusively lesbian
>beginning to realize I feel attracted to men with lots of feminine energy too

Where do I find straight guys who are very effeminate (beautiful long hair, pretty make-up, not too muscular but not chubby either)? Would like to experiment with one.

Not too interested in traps who are in the process of hormones and surgery.
>>
Real lesbians don't exist. You are gonna completely become straight after you get fucked desu.

Lesbian sexuality always changes around your age when your biological clock starts ticking for an alpha male to fill you with his seed.
>>
>>6168688
Regardless, where do I find straight men like in the pic?
>>
>>6168688
Regardless, where do I find men like in the pic?
>>
>>6168679
bamp
>>
Give your local goth scene a shot; goth boys/men can be like that.
>>
I would think that the majority of them are bisexual, so you can try places where LGBT people might congregate.

Also, if you want a guy who takes a lot of care of his appearance and knows how to use makeup and do his hair properly and stuff perhaps consider guys who are into hair and beauty or theater.

I don't know what to say much more than that - I haven't been very successful finding effeminate guys either, and I am one.
>>
>>6168822
>Anonymous 05/10/16(Tue)19:49:01 No.6168822▶
>I would think that the majority of them are bisexual, so you can try places where LGBT people might congregate.
>Also, if you want a guy who takes a lot of care of his appearance and knows how to use makeup and do his hair properly and stuff perhaps consider guys who are into hair and beauty or theater.
>I don't know what to say much more than that - I haven't been very successful finding effeminate guys either, and I am one.
So you're an effeminate guy who is into other effeminate guys?
>>
>>6168822

Yeah. Not exclusively, but they're what I find most attractive.
>>
>>6168880
^ that reply was meant for >>6168847
>>
>straight
>Wears makeup

That's gonna be tough. I'm a mtf who started too late and probably will never pass, and even i still won't wear makeup in boymode. Find someone like me. I'm bi, if that helps.
>>
Do ftm count?
>>
>>6168679
>guys who are very effeminate (beautiful long hair, pretty make-up, not too muscular but not chubby
Too bad for you nearly all femboys are on hormones by now. And that's just talking about the ones who say they aren't trans.
oh and they're all bi if not gay.
>>
>>6168967

Is that actually true for real life or are you just basing your opinion on the current state of /femgen/ because I don't know if 4chan is a great analogue for real life
>>
We exist OP but you also have to remember that many of us are bi/gay as it is. I'm bi and although I wouldn't consider myself trans it's difficult to say honestly that many others share the joy of the 'aesthetics' without the desire to get on hormones as well. You might have to consider that just to broaden your availability and since it's just for 'experimenting' you'll just have to roll with it.
>>
>>6168987
Knew at least one effeminate twink who opted to take HRT rather than let his features harden.

If hormones are easy to get, it might make sense a lot of people who just want to stay fem but not be girls will take it. Sorry but naty is probably gonna get rarer.
>>
>>6169027

I'm trying to manage it with cosmetic procedures, which is obviously more expensive, but I really hate the idea of having breasts to the point where I'd rather have a vagina than boobs.
>>
Kik me at dstrizzle69, I may be what you're looking for. If not then I can help you find someone
>>
File: uke___for_men_by_z_pico-d5xdvde.png (299KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
uke___for_men_by_z_pico-d5xdvde.png
299KB, 1024x680px
>>6168679
Stay away from my ukes you fucking fag hag!

Their asses are mine!
>>
>>6168679
Prob theater or gay clubs with bisluts

I'm lesbian but have fucked dudes before with strap on. College experimentation and all that. Plenty of dudes out there into femdom and shit. You find them in alternative bdsm kinda scenes.
>>
>>6169077
You have SERMs now, lots of femgen loves them. They're antiboobage.
>>
>>6169275

I can't seem to find any information on exactly how SERMs work or how you're supposed to use them for that purpose though. Do you take them with estrogen, to counteract the boob part, or instead of estrogen? Also how am I supposed to get hold of them?
>>
>>6168679
You don't, those are traps and 99.9% of them are only interested in other guys.
>>
>>6169298
Estrogen receptor agonist with little to no activity for boob receptor isoforms. You're probably best cycling with estrogen to avoid illness cause they seem to have less brain activity as well.
>>
Hey you described me. I even had a crush on Pete Burns a year ago

I'm in Wales tho
>>
>>6168679
>wants straight guys who are very effeminate
>lesbian
>not into traps on hormones
>lesbian
No you are not.

You are just another bislut who will marry a breeder and become a soccer mom m8.
>>
>>6169530

She said "almost lesbian"
>>
>>6169530
>almost exclusively
>beginning to realize i like guys
It's like you didn't even try to read the post
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.