[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna be completely honest here. I'm MtF and I think Assignedmale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ncyld9J3fN1tm163xo1_1280.jpg (783KB, 950x1307px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncyld9J3fN1tm163xo1_1280.jpg
783KB, 950x1307px
Gonna be completely honest here. I'm MtF and I think Assignedmale is cringy as fuck. Thoughts?
>>
>>6165364
I think everyone here agrees with you, creepy as fuck too.
>>
>>6165364
The "art" is fucking abhorrent, I could draw something better with my feet. The points they try to make make no sense, and they have absolutely no reference level outside of the hugbox shit they have made for themselves.

I can't wait for the day they have to face the real world and realize that they have lived a lie.
>>
>>6165364
Literally everyone here agrees with you, enjoy you hugbox circlejerk
>>
Fair enough. /b/ had a lot more to say, I didnt think about it. /thread
>>
Everyone agrees, I made a pretty good post on a similar thread about why I hated the comic
>>
>>6165364

I'm pretty sure the only one who'd disagree with you is the guy who creates that comic. He's probably autistic.
>>
>>6165364
Wait AssignedMale isn't only posted here satirically?
>>
I've said this before. Every webcomic with a big audience and regular schedule fails. If they are comedy the fail at comedy, if they are social commentary they fail at it too. There could be one or two comics that make decent arguments or are cute enough to work, /co/ loved some pages of Shortpacked but they still know it's a shitty comic with a weird position it pushes too much and horrible plot. It's what happens when you take out absolutely any kind of editorial process, even your own.
>>
>>6165364
I've seen some cringy strips but I don't think it's that bad. It's preachy but that's kind of the point of it.
>>
Assigned Autism*
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.