[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on suicide in the lgbt community. Why is it bad? Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: NaziGirl.jpg (386KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
NaziGirl.jpg
386KB, 1680x1050px
Redpill me on suicide in the lgbt community. Why is it bad? Why should the world care if you live or die?
>>
>people have something in common
>the majority of society doesn't have that in common
>people with that in common form bonds of kinship and care for each other

It's pretty amusing to see how autistic and unaware of social norms and basic facts /pol/ is.
>>
Tell me why your questions are worth my time and energy.
>>
>>6152414
>Redpill me

Here's your redpill, two transwoman invented that term
>>
File: 1455599398223.jpg (25KB, 524x616px)
1455599398223.jpg
25KB, 524x616px
i love you
>>
>>6152427
>>6152501
>>6152539
>>6152542
Not an argument.
>>
>>6152715
>if you dont entertain my bullshit I'm right xD xD
fuck off you aren't entitled to shit
>>
>>6152414
>Why should the world care if you live or die?
It doesn't.
>Why is it bad?
It's only frowned upon if there are people in your life who love you because they have to endure your absence. If you have no one in your life whatsoever... well you get the idea.
>>
>>6152414
You can't survey people that are already dead. That simple fact has escaped most of the media's attention when they report astronomical suicide rates. They are suicide risk estimates from conducted surveys.

Denial of rights and services can increase this risk. When states deny people the ability to use the right bathroom the risk goes up. There aren't actually that many trannies blowing their brains out in public bathrooms. It's just estimated risk.
>>
>>6152414
THere are people in this world that love you.

If you commit suicide, you will hurt them for the rest of their lives.

You shouldn't be so self absorbed that this doesnt matter to you.
>>
Suicide is pathetic and pathetic behavior generally isn't encouraged by society. Although society is currently encouraging everyone to suck dick, get aids, chop off their dick, and wear a dress so maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>6155032
I hope someone you deeply love kills themselves, just so you can experience the downward spiral of clinical depression and eventual suicide.
>>
>>6155045
>clinical depression

Lmao, you fell for the psychology meme? Modern clinical depression has been manufactured by pharmaceutical jews to sell you medication.

They actively hid the research results showing that the placebo's were just as if not more effective than the actual drug for anti-depressants. If someone wants to kill themselves then so be it, my point is that the behavior shouldn't be encouraged you incompetent fuck.
>>
File: Abowlofstupid.jpg (41KB, 289x425px)
Abowlofstupid.jpg
41KB, 289x425px
>>6155056
>research results showing that the placebo's were just as if not more effective than the actual drug for anti-depressants
>Citation fucking needed
>>
>>6152414
Waste of life. If you're going to spend your life so callously, you should do it to help others. Dedicate yourself to a cause and don't let yourself die until it's accomplished. There's nothing more dangerous than someone with nothing to lose.
>>
>>6152414
>Why should the world care if you live or die?
Because hypocrisy is generally frowned upon.
At least when other people do it.
>>
>>6155216
it's hidden, bro. there's nothing to cite or we'd all already know this.
>>
>>6155056
How does one become as smart and enlightened as you?
>>
>>6152414
Because while you breeders are busy being robots and reproducing like cattle and spending all your money on your precious kid's diapers and college funds, we homos are being artists, creating, and advancing civilization.
>>
>>6152414
I care whether anyone lives or dies because I possess human empathy, something people like you tend to lack.
>>
Redpill me on why autism and ironic nazi memes go hand in hand.
>>
>>6157209
because autists have dificulties focusing on more than one element at a time, so when they read a biased narration of nazism they either love it or hate it without really understanding why it happened and how it became other things.
>>
>>6152414
>Why is it bad?

Its not, its natural selection. No big deal.

>person is unhappy (due to past trauma) and/or unsatisfied with their life, due to social, economic or some other status
>person blames external forces for problems rather than their own actions
>person develops victim complex that leads to/is legitimized by their new sexuality
>person eventually realizes that changing their sexuality has 0 effect on their personality or their previous problems/struggles
>person loses hope and attempts suicide

Literally every "gay" boy/girl I knew in highschool and college are now straight. All of them. Actual gays exist but many edgy young people are just in it for the personal validation.

Why do you thing post-op trannies have such a high suicide rate? It seems like once they became the sex they wanted all their problems would be solved, right? But no, they realize that even after all the hormones and genital mutilation that nothing essential has actually changed. And devoid of all hope, they attempt suicide. This is the inevitable outcome when you legitimize irrational behavior. Just like gays, there are actual transsexuals who are happy once they complete their treatment. But there are far more who are just in it for the victim complex validation.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.