[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OKAY SO... I have a super rich aunt (leaving me millions when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 406[1]e (1).jpg (52KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
406[1]e (1).jpg
52KB, 800x450px
OKAY SO...

I have a super rich aunt (leaving me millions when she dies). She is 90+ years old. My brother and I are the last remaining ones in our family. I have been very successful throughout my life and she is incredibly proud of me. I am also the only one in the family who has gone and visited her recently (she lives a few hours away).

What do you guys think of this plan? I just recently got insurance for the first time in years and I'm considering telling her that a doctor found out I was born intersex. She doesn't understand anything about biology or science, she doesn't have the internet, she doesn't even have a TV.

If I could come out to her, she would completely foot the bill for ANY medical treatment I want/need. I just think that if I came out as a standard tranny, she would disown me and write me out of her will (she's hardcore catholic). But I think if I went at it from some mysterious early life intersex condition she would take the bait and still love me while supporting my transition.

Thoughts?
>>
It could work. Be careful. Don't jeopardize your millions, buddy. Or her faith in the world at the end of her life.
>>
Ouch. This is a tough position. I say lie to her.
>>
File: 1462322552764.jpg (162KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1462322552764.jpg
162KB, 1462x1462px
>>6149992

>r her faith in the world at the end of her life.
>>
>>6150075
Showing my hand here, but I tried to sound like I'd care. Did I fuck up the sentiment or would you not care about random people either?
>>
>>6149969
wait till she dies, till that point, self med
>>
>>6150247
My HRT is payed for with insurance.

She's constantly trying to find things to buy for me and its really dumb when she gets me male things...
>>
>>6149992
>Don't jeopardize your millions, buddy.
/thread
>>
>>6149969
Dont tell her shit, keep medding, wait till she croaks and then become a princess.
At 90 years old she probably doesnt even know what intersex is, and explaining it to her will probably sound too much like transsexuality for her comfort. Also, if you need help speeding this process along, for a small share...
>>
>>6150253
HRT is the only time-limited treatment you have, everything else can wait.

So if you already have HRT handled, why are you in such a hurry? I mean, it's millions we're talking about here...
>>
>>6150373

Hmm, this sounds like a pretty solid idea, desu.

>>6150535
True, but it would be so much easier to have all my facial hair removed without any financial strain.
>>
>>6149969
If you're gonna get millions why not just pay for the treatment yourself? If he's religious like you said and old and easily shocked she could easily just disown you for being a faggot.

Trying to milk a few extra bux seems like a terrible idea sure to backfire and not worth the risk.
>>
>>6150545

I just don't see how it would backfire. She knows nothing about science, biology, medicine, LGBT anything, etc.

She would believe anything a doctor told her (me telling her a doctor found a weird anamoly). Then I'd be like, wow doesn't it make sense Aunt? Just think about what I was like as a youngster.

I don't see how it would backfire because she is absolutely crazy about me and proud of all my successes. If I ended up with some medical condition she'd be all about it.
>>
>>6150544
You could say you just hate shaving, and it causes skin issues.
>>
>>6150607

Wow lol! That's actually pretty fucking clever.
>>
Have you considered asking what she thinks of trannies before you jump to lying your ass off to get an old womans money?
>>
>>6149969
If this is legit... Don't tell her. One, if she's close to death there's no point in telling her as it'll most likely just ruin what's left of her time. And, two, if she's "hardcore Catholic" chances are she'll drop you out of the will and you'll lose out on money you can use however you like once you get it.
>>
>>6150605
Assuming you're not screwing around op, just wait. If you really have millions to inherit, play it safe and don't risk anything.
>>
>>6149969
Be careful, don't risk losing millions
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.