[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never met a good looking transphobic person >they are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: sdfsfsd.png (286KB, 384x317px) Image search: [Google]
sdfsfsd.png
286KB, 384x317px
>never met a good looking transphobic person
>they are all ugly

Why are attractive cis male and females accepting, but ugly cis people are not?
>>
Aww sneakers and meteos <3
>>
File: grin watamote.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
grin watamote.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>6141405
>posts tech fruities
>CIS
KEKEKEKEKE
go outside.
>>
Cuz they're too busy being pretty to give a fuck lol.
>>
File: 1461670283795.jpg (58KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461670283795.jpg
58KB, 400x600px
>making generalizations based on personal experience because autist
>>
>>6141462
Found the ugly !
>>
because good looking people know they will never have to sleep with a tranny out of desperation
>>
File: Of course.png (213KB, 307x313px) Image search: [Google]
Of course.png
213KB, 307x313px
>>6141493
and I've had ugly friends who got false clocked.
>>
I do agree. I quite enjoy reading ugly middle aged lard assed women bash trans people online. "you will never be a woman like me cause I bleed from my vagina oink oink". Makes my day
>>
>>6141405
This is actually true

Test it by going on any trans youtube video (especially the ftm ones) and looking at the profile pictures of the people who post nice comments (always attractive under 30 females)
the people who post shit are either black, muslim, or inbreds
>>
im hot and i hate trannies
>>
>>6142628
Hatefuck me pls
>>
You could also say that pretty people tend to say things that will make them look like better people while ugly ones act like assholes out of resentment.
>>
>>6142628
Without proof you are presumed to be lying.
>>
>>6143113
I believe him
>>
I exclusively date hot transphobic men.
Trust me, they exist.
>>
>>6141405
>never met a good looking tranny
>>
>>6141405
>Why are attractive cis male and females accepting
Because they need to take care of their public image and do so by hopping on the first hypetrain that comes along.

Oh you actually thought they accepted transpeople out of moral reasons instead of selfish vanity?
Hahaha oh wow.
>>
File: 1394470423186.jpg (86KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1394470423186.jpg
86KB, 1024x768px
>>6144203
Transphobic gay men are the best.

My ex has a bigger dick, but he doesn't want to have a tranny for a boyfriend, so I always top him.
>>
As an ugly person i have no issue with trans people and do not see why this bathroom thing is so contested or why people are using "its for the children" when a aign isnt going to stop a rapist wither way hell if i wasnt ugly i would even consider dating a trans women but ax it stands i am too ugly to date anyone
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (50KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
50KB, 720x439px
>>6142628
>>6143113
>>6143616
>>
>>6141405
Not sure about that but a lot of the prominent TERF activists look like crusty old dykes/failed trans men.
>>
>>6141405
Insecurity. Attractive people already hold inherent social sway and power within their cirlces of friends and acquantences. They don't have nearly as much to prove to others because people instinctively validate them with whatever they wanna do or say to gain some influence themselves through gaining the pretty, popular person's favor. Unattractive people, or people who consider themselves unattractive (or otherwise undesirable), have a driving need to feel more powerful, to validate how great/beautiful/perfect they feel they should be seen by others. This often manifests as prejudice, anger and hatred of those deemed weaker and of less social influence. Trans people happen to be at one of the lowest rungs of society, so they're everyone's punching bag right now... except attractive, successful people who typically don't give a fuck about any of that.
>>
>>6144592
This, aside from,
>Trans people happen to be at one of the lowest rungs of society, so they're everyone's punching bag right now... except attractive, successful people who typically don't give a fuck about any of that.
which would be true, except for the the element of religion. If you religious enough, you can be attractive and successful and still feel the burning need to shit all over trans people.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.