[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gender fluid is stupid and it hurts the transgender community.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: 1462186771136.jpg (195KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
1462186771136.jpg
195KB, 450x325px
gender fluid is stupid and it hurts the transgender community. People who are gender fluid are confused and need to understand that they should go to a gender therapist like all of us did.
how do you feel about it?
>>
>>6124761
Transgenders hurt the transgender community tbphflam.
They are their own worst enemy
>>
>>6124761

What if I told you how you feel about "gender fluid" is how gays feel about "transgender" and how normal people feel about "gays" ?
>>
>>6124761
Gender fluids are trannies in denial
>>
>>6124908
>and how normal people feel about "gays" ?
I personally don't think gays are confused
t. bisexual
>>
>>6124928

I said normal, not bisexual.
>>
>>6124931
>thinking anything is more normal than being bi
you sound as delusional as a tranny
>>
>>6124761
Literally everyone here agrees with you. Aside from circlejerking your little tranny dick, this thread is pointless
>>
>>6124945
well at least they only want to be one gender.
>>
>>6124978
umm... that's not exactly true...
>booger
>circe
>>
>>6124945
>bi
>normal
Remember we'll be here for you whenever you're ready to fully come out.
>>
>>6125007
IDK...
The sexuality that can enjoy all the genders and their many fluids is best sexuality.
>>
>>6124761
>it hurts the transgender community
Explain. I'm no fan of tumblr bullshit, but I don't understand this concept that they are harmful rather than merely annoying.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 399x600px
>>6125099
Probably because the most persuasive argument for trans acceptance would be "We have dysphoria and need this to live a normal life, we're not so different, you and I, look we fit in very nicely into the gender binary."

And then you have tumblr going "WoooOooo today I'm a boy but tomorrow I'll be a giRL oh and next week I'll be both!"
>>
>>6125131
this.

its one of the biggest things transgender people have to deal with and have people saying they can be whatever the fuck they want anytime they want hurts the trans community!
>>
>>6125131
If a person is going to reject trans people because some retarded teen does something dumb for attention, they weren't going to accept you truly in the first place.
>>
>>6125150
a lot of people don't know any trans or fluid person, so all they get is what the media shows. and the other day a girl came out as genderfluid to Obama. apparently it's a big thing right now.
And it will probably pass and transgender issues with it and there will be no more support of any kind besides fringe spaces.
>>
>>6125208
So? It's possible for someone to not know any lesbians that aren't crazy feminists or gay men that aren't sex crazed femboys, but you can't just carve off the undesirables of your community.
>>
>>6125242
hey you asked how it could be harmful and not just annoying, so I gave an answer
A tiny sliver of Muslims are beheading people but Trump is running on a platform not to let any into the country. Perception matters.
>>
>>6125131
So you're afraid because someone broke free from the gender binary you devoted your entire life to? It's funny trans people go on about gender being a social construct and that you can change it because it's all about how you present youself but somehow you can't live out of the gender binary of it because REASONS. At least cis people are consistent with their "penis = man,vagina = woman and Intersex = crippled failure of nature" rhetoric...
>>
>>6125329
I'm not personally attached to the gender binary and I don't really care about NBs/GQs. But realistically Laverne Cox is way easier to accept than, say, DarkMatter. It is what it is.
>>
>>6125284
True enough, but it's not inherent to genderfluid people or something that non-binary folk are doing specifically, it's shitty people instead. For example, meeting a sensible non-binary person that just wants they/them pronouns and otherwise minds their business and doesn't talk about it is better for the perception of the trans community than a histrionic pre-t FtM that goes hysterical if you don't somehow inuit he wants to be treated like a man or a non-passing MtF with beard stubble that gets upset when women don't want her in their bathroom.
AKA, it's the way you behave, not your identity.
>>
>>6125514
>it's not inherent
You sure?
>>
>Trans to cis: "Life is not black and white, there are grey zones when it comes to gender"
>Trans to genderfluid: "YOU ARE EITHER TRANS OR NOT!!!"
>>
File: fuck off.png (639KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.png
639KB, 610x610px
>>
>>6130773
this is why genderfluid is so frustrating. their 'fluidity' is based on traditional binary gender roles. i.e. "today i'm a girl, so I'm wearing a dress and make up." "today I'm a boy so I'm wearing pants."
this hurts the trans community because we want transgender people to have their identities accepted regardless of how they express their gender identity.
>>
>>6130773
there's more than one trans person in the world.
>>
File: 1459468349162.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1459468349162.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
All of you, no matter what are FAGS. Fucking fags and fag enablers.
>>
File: 1455689882681.gif (842KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1455689882681.gif
842KB, 500x540px
Solid, fluid, jelly, It really doesn't matter. You're all beta cucks with a mental disability.
>>
EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS BOARD IS A FAG FUCKER
>>
/LGBT/ HAS DOWN SYNDROME
>>
THESE FAGS HAVE BEEN FUCKED BY NIGGERS
>>
File: 1454649417052.jpg (10KB, 440x587px) Image search: [Google]
1454649417052.jpg
10KB, 440x587px
This board should be wiped off the face of existence, along with all of your kind. This board is ran by FAG AND FAG ENABLERS.
>>
>>6124761
Genderfluid is a political movement not a gender.
>>
this board is cancer
>>
>>6131321
this hurts the NB community because we want NB people to have their identities accepted regardless of how they express their gender.
>>
>>6125081
This is so true.
Everyone who talks shit about bisluts do it because they're jelly.

t. Lesbian who wishes she was bi.
>>
My question to non-binary/genderfluid people is why does their identity hinge on clothes and expression. Their whole thing is that because they don't conform with gender stereotypes, they're a gender separate from male and female. Isn't that regressive? Doesn't such an assertion hurt gender non-conforming people that want to be accepted as normal men/women and make actual trans people with dysphoria look like crazy sexists? Why should something like what clothes and makeup you wear define what you are?
>>
>>6134048
>why does their identity hinge on clothes and expression
It doesn't.

>Why should something like what clothes and makeup you wear define what you are?
It shouldn't and it doesn't.
>>
ITT gays from /pol/ trying to cause divisionism with the T
>>
>>6134048
Non binary is genderfluid is a political movement not a gender.
>>
>>6134143
So what makes them separate from a normal male or female?
>>
>>6134312
Their gender.
>>
>>6134312
>>6134321
A political movement isn't a gender.
>>
>>6134321
Which is?
>>
>>6134537
NB/GF?
Am I being trolled?
>>
>>6134853
Genderfluid is not a gender it's a political movement.
>>
Can non binaries be gay?
>>
>>6134887
>>6134887
>>6134887
>>6134887
this
>>
>>6124761
>tfw someone calls me genderqueer or genderfluid
No nigga I'm a fag
>>
>Having to go to a gender therapist to realise you're Transgender.
Fuck off you stupid teenager. Dumbasses like you are hurting this movement for all of us REAL Transgender people who knew what we were and didn't need some overpaid "therapist" to hold our hands so they could justify their shitty job.
>>
>>6140882
Not only, why are you even replying to a thread about something else?
But unofficial has higher rates of drop out and regret. You can't even take your fake prescription with you abroad and since you have zero documented history it can fuck you up. Sure it doesn't matter when your entire world is living in mom's basement.
>>
>>6125131
>>6125099
>>6125514
>>6131321
>>6133918

There is novel category that is being discussed when it comes to dysphoria: Alternating gender incongruity

". "Bigender" is a recently formed sub-category of transgenderism, describing individuals who experience a blending or alternation of gender states. While recognized nominally by the APA, no scientific work to our knowledge has addressed this fascinating condition, or proposed any physiological basis for it. In addition, the alternation aspect has not been proposed as a nosological entity distinct from blending. We present descriptive data suggesting that many bigender individuals experience an involuntary switching of gender states without any amnesia for either state. In addition, similar to transsexual individuals, the majority of bigender individuals experience phantom breasts or genitalia corresponding to the non-biologic gender when they are in a trans-gender state. Finally, our survey found decreased lateralization of handedness in the bigender community. These observations suggest a biologic basis of bigenderism and lead us to propose a novel gender condition, "alternating gender incongruity" (AGI). We hypothesize that AGI may be related to an unusual degree or depth of hemispheric switching and corresponding callosal suppression of sex appropriate body maps in parietal cortex- possibly the superior parietal lobule- and its reciprocal connections with the insula and hypothalamus. "

Genderfluids/bigender people aren't crazy, if they arent doing it for attention, a lot of them in this study DO have body/physical dysphoria, it just tends to switch.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22364652
>>
>>6124761
Science is slowly admitting that what they thought they understood about sex and gender are wrong and that it's much more of a spectrum than it is a perfect coin.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.