[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do trannies hate genderfluid people so much? You'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 13

File: fluid2.png (137KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
fluid2.png
137KB, 300x292px
Why do trannies hate genderfluid people so much?

You'd think that of all people, trannies would be the less bigoted towards others' sexualities, but no.

If you mistreat genderfluid people then you deserve to be discriminated too, fuck you.
>>
File: kingharkinianraugh.gif (851KB, 388x282px) Image search: [Google]
kingharkinianraugh.gif
851KB, 388x282px
>>6103062
>>
Most of the "genderfluid" people I see are young teen girls with short hair who espouse feminist theory quicker than a preacher with a bible. It's hard to believe that they're actually trans.
>>
>>6103062
Tranny here, zero fucks given about it. Would talk to them. Would be their friend if they were nice and easy to talk to.

>Why do I find the need to generalize entire groups of people based on what one person said
this is what the thread should be.
>>
I really don't get this thing.
Doesn't this people hate gender roles and gendering clothes?

Why do ''genderfluid'' people have to wear a dress when they feel ''like a woman'' and a tie when they feel ''like a man''?
>>
>>6103062
I don't do special snowflake pronouns. They/their is the most they get from me.
>>
>>6103062
Why do black people hate blackface so much?

You'd think that of all people, black people would be less bigoted towards blackface, but no.

If you mistreat blackface people then you deserve to be discriminated too, fuck you
>>
>>6103062
you may want to give genderfulid definition for clarity
>>
>>6103062
The biggest difference in that pic is at first they're smiling and in the second they pull a frowny face. If you think you can switch gender like putting on a t-shirt then your gender doesn't deserve respect. It's just a fashion accessory.
>>
Because it's a made up bullshit for people who want to feel special and being gay or trans is not enough.
>>
I don't hate them
I don't see the difference between a genderfluid person and a punk or emo tho
>wears clothes/makeup to make a point
>change "personality" when wearing something else
>>
>>6103149
>Because it's a made up bullshit for people who want to feel special
That's what people say about trannies.
>>
>>6103062
I don't give a shit, I just think they are closeted trannies.
>>
>>6103158
Transgender is very old and very studied. It has been identified in the body and brain in quite a lot of ways. Genderqueer is just a concept that was invented from social studies. You can be a stay at home dad or a girl can wear boys clothes but they don't need a special medical label for it.
>>
>>6103062
I don't care about teenager girls who don't fit into gender roles to the point where they think they "switch between genders" because sometimes they don't like wearing skirts and dresses and like to act more oppressed than any other minority, including and especially trannies
>>
>>6103062
>left: girl wearing a dress
>right: girl wearing a t-shirt
>hurr im gf
>>
>>6103507
kek. genderfluidity is most definitely synonymous to a owning a wide variety of clothing.
>>
>>6103497
I had a male friend that said he thought he was gender fluid for, get this, he prefers plain girls instead of buxom bombshells. He also cooks his meals and keeps his pad clean.

Genderfluid is for people that themselves have too rigid definitions of gender.
>>
>>6103062
>>6103580
don't know if this makes me genderfluid, but I have 3 modes

guy, femboi, and passable girl

femmy guy is the only one that is a mix of the traditional girl/guy binary

regardless, I get along with trans well enough
>>
>>6103580
>Genderfluid is for people that themselves have too rigid definitions of gender.
This should be the only post in this thread.
>>
>>6103062
MTF here. I have a few friends that identify as non-binary/genderfluid. No problems here. If you don't really feel like either concretely that's just how you feel.
>>
>>6103062
Femboy on hormones here. I hate anyone who calls themselves genderfluid but you are absolutely right about how trannies are the most bigoted group of people on Earth when it comes to anyone who doesn't identify as either a masc male or a fem female. Shit is very tiring.
>>
Genderfluid people are people who want to be part of the trans community but are cis most of the time,

The rest is people who use it as a stepping stone and will transition mid 20s because they were convinced that playing dress up is a transition
>>
>>6103062
As a tranny I could give a fuck less about genderfluid people and there's nothing about them that would make me not want to be friends. But like honestly I don't fucking get it. The only gender fluid person I ever met was the most "feminine" woman in the room insisting that today she felt like he was the pronoun of the day to call him/her.
>>
File: 1442985837395.jpg (30KB, 480x326px) Image search: [Google]
1442985837395.jpg
30KB, 480x326px
>>6103641
>Genderfluid people are people who want to be part of the trans community
implying anyone would want to be associated with crazy, and neet tier social class
>>
>>6103653
the worst we had were old hons before the non binary crowd came in and started this movement of teenage girls claiming to be trans for attention. Before that the main focus of the community was around medical
>>
genderqueer afab are 30% future transmen and 70% tomboys who regret taking T or grow out of dressing masculine and revert in 1-2 years.

also genderqueer is a meme considering its 80% afab.
>>
>>6103630
That just isn't the truth. trans have always been the ones that were at the cutting edge of gender issues and making more room for inclusion. They are also the group that receives all of the repercussions from stricter controls and religious fundamentalist reactionaries.

You can't just change how you are one day to the next, that will stay with you always even if you travel to another planet. You were born the way you are and you can't change that.

How you feel can change and that depends on yourself and on society. Smashing gender norms doesn't help transgender people because it doesn't reality. Reality that involves doctors, civil rights, laws, the police, government, and the state of your physical body. These are very serious issues with very serious repercussions.

All of these extra genders do not change your civil rights or anything at all. Their biggest problem is they want strangers at a party to understand that they're not quite a female or not quite a man. It doesn't get them kicked out of the club, beat up by the bouncers, taken into custody by the police, have their genitals inspected, and put into either solitary confinement or a holding cell with criminals screaming threats of rape.
>>
>>6103661
I always think about what it's like to be fulltime, but it's just a hard path in life, and only trutrans will make it
>>
File: man-laughing.jpg (76KB, 1000x791px) Image search: [Google]
man-laughing.jpg
76KB, 1000x791px
>>6103062
>trannies hating other people more than themselves

sure thing, babe.
>>
>>6103713
>trans have always been the ones that were at the cutting edge of gender issues and making more room for inclusion
Not anymore bro. Now you're becoming more and more normalized and common. Just like gays once did, you're losing your "muh oppressed minority" status. It's far from gone, but it's come a loooong way. You're not at the forefront anymore. Now people like me are, because trannies want to say that we are one of them, when we are not. They want to marginalize us and say we don't exist. Now you are in the position to smear shame and oppress (I fucking -hate- saying that) other groups.
>They are also the group that receives all of the repercussions from stricter controls and religious fundamentalist reactionaries
My life experience tells me that you guys can't be getting any more shit than I do. Equal shit, maybe, depending on the individual. But you can't be getting more shit. I literally do not fit a gender when people look at me. That's pretty fucking bad when you're going around in public in a very religious very conservative area.
>Their biggest problem is they want strangers at a party to understand that they're not quite a female or not quite a man
No, the biggest issue is that we get treated like shit by everyone for being androgynous freaks. I don't give a fuck about snowflake gender people. I'm talking about femboys on hormones and similar things like that.

It has almost gotten me killed on several occasions. If I weren't such a good runner, I'd have wound up a crime victim statistic or possibly a homicide statistic. It's gotten me discrimination at jobs, it's gotten me fired from jobs, it's gotten me kicked out of businesses, I could keep going.
Trannies who pass face none of that shit. My identity sits right in that danger zone though, and I get quite a lot of shit from it.

Go shove your self righteousness right up your ass, you clearly live a sheltered life.

Assuming you are one, you're an example of trannies being ignorant bigots.
>>
>>6103892
You aren't on the forefront of anything. People have subverted gender norms for many millennia and there has never needed to be a movement for it. Gender norms and presentation are not the same thing as being medically transsexual.

You're the biggot for being oppressing towards a minority that was born different. You choose to be different, stick a label on yourself and now you're special. It's co-opting and subversion of a minority at its finest.
>>
Even if you create a perfect utopian society or take identities away from everything. At the end of the day the transsexual is still trans and you can't change that.
>>
>>6103062
Do genderfluid people experience dysphoria or is it all cultural and social based?
>>
I've got loads of enbie pals
>>
>>6103062
FY.
>>
>>6103991
Yeah my friend does

They want testosterone
>>
>>6103991
well my friend says that for the longest time they just thought they were 'a shit transexual' because sometimes they feel heavy dysphoria and sometimes just none.

2nd friend definitely seems to have similar, is on HRT for it, maybe is binary, who knows.

So far as i can tell from irl interactions, yes they do.
>>
>>6103958
>>6103958
>You're the biggot for being oppressing towards a minority that was born different. You choose to be different, stick a label on yourself and now you're special. It's co-opting and subversion of a minority at its finest.

You're being a biggot for saying that my in-born dysphoria was a choice, purely because it wasn't the same as yours. You are just as bad as someone who says being gay or trans is a choice.

In reality you want to conform to gender norms, just ones that aren't the one you were born with.

Have you considered that maybe some people get hit by different dysphoria than you did? I felt like utter shit prior to taking hormones because I was masculinizing and I hated it, I wanted to be cute and fem and all that. Didn't have any issues with my dick among other things, but because of loudmouth biggot retard trannies like you, I thought that dysphoria=tranny. Only when I got physically to the point of being androgynous, cute, and fem, did I lose the bad dysphoria feels and feel really wonderful and great in my body and identity as a really girly boy. It was quite the relief and made everything make so much more sense. I wasn't a tranny, I just wanted to be pretty. I didn't want to push on and go girlmode, even though it's quite possible. I liked being a boy, and sexually I like being with boys in a very gay way. It even arouses me more to think of how gay it is to be with them, such things.

I am not co-opting and subverting, you are denying that people like me exist with no factual basis. You are laying claim to that which is not yours, acting like you have a monopoly on dysphoria.

In reality you're likely just mad that unlike for you, hormones were able to fix my life and make me love myself, my body, and my identity, while you are stuck never, ever getting to be the thing that you identify as. You will never be a cis woman. You will never experience girlhood. You will never get pregnant and give birth to children. Want more?
>>
>>6103199
>don't need a special medical label for it.
idk... we could have "special snowflakism" as a mental disorder and then bar them from using public restrooms. All these genderfluids running around, being miserable and pissing xir pants. Would be kinda entertaining, no?
>>
what i wanna know is why the fuck do people care so god damn fucking much. hurr durr you're a bigot i'm a bigot

we're all bigots. the actual definition is something every human being is guilty of being in some form or another. go fuck yourself.

the thing that really gets me is this need for validation from other people about what the fuck they choose to be on any given day. hurr respect my pronouns that change without notice on a whim depending on how i woke up that morning. i have no reason to treat you any differently than i do anyone else. the best they will get from me is being referred to directly by name in place of any pronouns at all. the second you use the wrong set they get triggered and annoyed with you for not reading their retard brains. fuck all that noise.

borderline schizo literally by choice is what these people are. it's the fucking definition of i can't commit to even the smallest things like what the fuck i want to represent myself as. tranny people fucking commit at least before shooting themselves in the face.

the fact that you people are having serious discussions about bigotted opinions and muh feelings tells a whole fucking lot about your priorities in life. there are several billion of us. why do you give a fuck about other people's shitty opinions anywhere, let alone the fucking internet you god damn dweebs.
>>
>>6104110
>let alone the fucking internet you god damn dweebs.
You're getting butthurt about other peoples opinions on the internet though. Pot calling the kettle black right here.

Please though don't confuse these retarded snowflakes for the people who -do- commit to being androgynous freaks. I think if someone takes hormones and stays on them for life to remain a cute femme androgynous boy, that's going pretty far to maintain their identity. They aren't changing their identity on a whim. Going masculine would cause them serious mental anguish. They have just as much a right to exist and do their thing as trannies do.
>>
>>6103068
THIS

Trans girl myself, 1.5 years on hormones and I love all people.

Also she/he/ze wtf ever in that pic is super cute, on both sides.
>>
>>6104128
it's not getting butthurt. it's just a fucking shrug in comment form. you're focusing on all the wrong fucking points. if you're gonna read anything i write at all, try not to focus on what's the most easiest to pick apart to feed your need for justification you fucking faggot.

and no, i don't mean faggot in the sexually charged slur way. i mean it in the "stop being a fucking faggot" way.
>>
>>6104128
>They have just as much a right to exist and do their thing as trannies do.

oh there's no challenging that. you have the right absolutely. and i have the right to disregard you as a human being entirely and cause you anguish and despair that way. because for some reason they care more about what i think despite not knowing who the fuck i am or what i stand for. like being happy that isis respected your pronouns of choice.
>>
>>6104147
I wasn't butthurt either but you seemed to be referring to some of my posts. I guess butthurt is just a function of length of post then?

Also this seems pretty indicative of butthurt:
>just a fucking shrug
>all the wrong fucking points
>you fucking faggot
>you fucking faggot

Seems bredy bugurt to me :D
>>
>>6104168
again. focusing on all the wrong things. you can continue to troll or whatever the fuck it is you're doing or actually have a discussion. leave it up to you.
>>
>>6104162
> and i have the right to disregard you as a human being entirely
Likewise
> and cause you anguish and despair that way
Wrong, I would need to get bugurt for that but you only make me laff
>like being happy that isis respected your pronouns of choice.
But my pronouns have never changed from when I was born. I really don't give a fuck about what you guys think, I just think it's funny as fuck that trannies get so worked up and bigoted about this shit, and I love stirring up shit and stirring the pot because it deeply entertains me.
>>
>>6104174
>again. focusing on all the wrong things. you can continue to troll or whatever the fuck it is you're doing or actually have a discussion. leave it up to you.
What are the right things then? Why are these things wrong? They indicate an aggravated tone in writing, it is only natural to assume they are there due to butthurt.
>>
>>6104186
i wasn't talking about you specifically, you dingus.

>>6104191
define butthurt, because it seems to change drastically in intensity to suit the person using it
>>
is there a clear definition for gender fluid?
>>
>>6104204
Answer my questions first :D

Okay I guess I'll be nice here. Butthurt = upset/angry/hot and bothered/ruffled/rustled jimmies I could go on and on.
>>
Tranny here. Because

1) trannies are intolerant of people who don't conform to gender norms. it benefits trannies to maintain the current system so that they can blend in more easily. I don't entirely blame them, being a tranny is hard. but as people transition younger it should matter less.

2) most genderfluids are trendy dfab teenagers who think dressing like some kind of dykey interpretation of steve urkel makes you a boy, and wearing dresses makes you a girl.

If someone genuinely feels like they're both genders and doesn't come off as a special snowflake AND seems to be making some effort to present or transition to an ambiguous or androgynous place, I'm totally fine with accommodating that. I know someone who is like this. I don't mind using 'they' or whatever but I won't do any xe/xer bun/bunself nonsense.
>>
>>6103062
Got nothing against genderfuckers. As long as they don't try to redefine trans for themselves and they don't start lobbing insults like truscum at actual trans people. Other than that, live and let live.
>>
>>6104191
>What are the right things then?
literally everything else in the post
>>
>>6104147
>it's not getting butthurt. it's just a fucking shrug in comment form
Right here you set the tone and your post is clearly about how you are not butthurt. It is only natural that my response was one claiming that no, you are or were indeed butthurt.
>if you're gonna read anything i write at all, try not to focus on what's the most easiest to pick apart to feed your need for justification you fucking faggot.
This makes no sense. Your entire posts are easy as fuck to pick apart because you're not that good at having a discussion, really. More questioning your own motives behind your actions would likely lead to higher post quality and less ease in picking them apart.
>and no, i don't mean faggot in the sexually charged slur way. i mean it in the "stop being a fucking faggot" way.
Let me fix that for you
>im not trying to say a slur but "slur slur slur"
That's like saying this:
>i'm not racist or anything you nigger, but you need to stop being a nigger
>>
>>6104219
>1) trannies are intolerant of people who don't conform to gender norms.

Somebody who is transgender can give less of a shit about "breaking gender norms".

genderqueers are looking for the wrong allies.
>>
>>6104316
Well, I'm genderqueer, and trans. Two really different things. How I feel about my body doesn't really factor into how I present. But yeah, when it comes to breaking gender stereotypes, I'd rather spend time with rad fems than with the average trans girl... I know there's a lot of social pressure on trans people, but the normativity brought on by gatekeepers is just heinous.
>>
>>6103062I think it is something sort of similar to what a lot of people get when they talk about transgenderism in general.

A binary trans person fights to sort of affirm their identity within the sort of, standard gender model, saying that by taking a process of HRT and social transition and stuff you can go through this process to become the other gender.

Non binary trans persons sort of tackle that from a different side, attacking the idea of gender in a much more basic way, while binary transpeople challenge the binary by seeking to move through it from point to point, they tend to acknowledge that it exists and almost take reffuge in it.

When you say that you are a boy on Monday and a girl on Tuesday, it feels like it undermines the assertion that people have genders fundamentally built in, which is sort of a central idea of some trans communities outlooks.
>>
>>6104407
How the fuck does a tranny get neetbux? I've never heard of this in my life. What country?
>>
>>6103062
Not even trannies are deranged and mentally ill enough to believe 'genderfluid' is a thing that exists.
>>
>>6103062
I don't hate them
If they have dysphoria they are not snowflakes
Though I do think 90 of genderfluid people are just trans people in denial
>>
>>6104134
yeah I'd totally fuck them. Or just cuddle. Or hold hands.
>>
>>6104995
Trannies think 90% of people are trannies in denial lol.
>>
>>6104432
They don't. Being transgender isn't a disability.
>>
Identity politics tend to lead to such sillyness.
>>
>>6105353
And /pol/ thinks 90% of people are jew lovers. Just let us have our fun.
>>
>>6103062
During the good old days genderfluid were called drag. Because for the fucks sake, just because you can doesn't mean you should. And as far as I know, trans like to be either feminine or masculine if that's what they really are. Genderfluid are just kids pretending to be special snowflakes.
>>
>>6105383
It's not just the clothes though. Genderfluid people feel their actual gender identity changes. I would say it's more of an exploratory thing than an attention thing, aka they use it as a way to play with gender rather than wanting attention.
And that's the issue with this shit. It's not based around wanting attention, that's a common misconception, it's based around everything you do and every feeling having to be some big core identity.
You can't just be "I feel more masculine today and am going to dress to match that" and let it be just a feeling anymore, it's got to be some full blown identity.
>>
>>6104025
Why are you So angry. Its so easy to tell your posts. How old are you btw?
>>
>>6105418
Teens are teens and they made shitton of mistake while experimenting. I understand the need for attention and most of my "genderfluid" friends eventually grew out of it. Most of them work shitty jobs or study humanities but it's something.

I have nothing against "genderfluid" identity, other than that it makes you look like an idiot. I would never hire such person for a job because such personality sounds too self centered to me.
>>
>>6103062
>Why do trannies hate genderfluid people so much?

I don't tho?
>>
That right image contains too much tryhard, that's why.

I imagine genderfluid people just give off irky, self centered vibes.
>>
Acting like gender is a costume trivializes the entire concept by making it purely about which gendered clothing they feel like wearing a certain day. I put on a dress and call myself Anita Head on thursday nights but I don't think I'm switching genders. Also no one is going to call you a made up pronoun. You'll get the gender neutral "they" or "he" and "it" if you're a cunt. While we're being honest mtfs are pretty icky and LGBTQ should really just be LG they're the only ones that'd logically be affiliated with one another
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 540x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 540x523px
gender is a sham
the issue is sex dysphoria
"genderfluid" is just attention seeking garbage from people who just wanna play like theyre modern and trendy
if you want to "deconstruct" the "gender binary" then stop giving legitimacy to it with all this garbage
this shits as real as the holy roman empire

shit bait attempt btw lmao
>>
>>6103083
jesus christ this 100%

exactly this
>>
>>6105361
>They don't. Being transgender isn't a disability.

GID actually IS a disability according to the government, but its the only disability for which you specifically cannot apply for benefits under ssdi. It can be used as a modifier for other trans related shit like social anxiety or whatever, but not on its own.
>>
>>6105939

>GID actually IS a disability according to the government, but its the only disability for which you specifically cannot apply for benefits under ssdi.

You can thank the radfems for that one.
>>
so how about that definition? =]
>>
>>6105939
really? the only one? that includes the ones that you can just take a pill to fix?
>>
>>6105965
really?
that's mad bants tbqh
>>
>>6103083
I love you, anon.
>>
Lmao its the same femboy freak from the other thread
kill yourself you insecure baby
>>
>>6106159
That's a cis female.
>>
>>6106169
I meant the poster going on a retard tirade in this thread, not the image.
>>
File: pol-is-always-right.png (54KB, 828x644px) Image search: [Google]
pol-is-always-right.png
54KB, 828x644px
>>6105374
>>
Used to date a AFAB gender fluid and they were pretty impressive, it's like their life is easy mode. Passing is never really an issue because they were beautiful 24/7 anyway so nobody looks at them weird. But then they'd be like ugh i wanna be masculine 2day and I'd be like stop wearing a skirt lel and we'd just fuck and sex was good

Too bad they were a shit person in every other regard but can't have it all
>>
i honestly don't give a shit if someone is genderfluid, if they're decent they're decent...
>>
>>6103062
Disgusting. Trannies would be right for hating this.
>>
>>6103892
>Now people like me are, because trannies want to say that we are one of them, when we are not. They want to marginalize us and say we don't exist.
WTF are you smoking?
All I ever see is trannies objecting to genderfluid and non-transiting "I don't need dysphoria to be trans*" people being lumped in with transexuals because they worry it could be used as an argument against the necessity of transition as a treatment "well those other trans* people don't need to do all this weird medical stuff so why should you?"
>>
>>6105467
If you don't fit their strawman then you don't count.
>>
>>6105974
Yeah but anyone can get neetbux in most European countries. I know Germans, Finns, all normal, yet on neetbux. I even know a German who lives in Paraguay but receives German neetbux
>>
Genderfluid is code name for unpassable tranny.
>>
>>6103062
>genderfluid
made up special needs faggotry
>>
I'm together with a genderfluid girl :P atleast i've got a good looking partner
>>
>>6114423
or just young and so passable that doesn't get why other people fret about it
>>
All these tumblr people with their made up genders disgust me, they call themselves trans, but they don´t know what it´s like. The girls saying ´he/him pronouns pls!!!´ while dressing in skirts and having a ton of makeup on their face, just stop. It´s bullshit.
>>
>>6103070
this
>>
I don't really care how someone identifies. I'll respect them as long as they're not mean to me. If they are, I just leave. Someone else's gender identity doesn't impact me in any way, it's how they treat me or act in general that can.
>>
Binary trans man here. I'm very pro-genderqueer and pro-agender, but I'm veryanti-genderfluid. Genderqueer represents an alternative option to male and female that I think is logical. Agender is no gender, which I think is logical. Genderfluid is stupid for all of the reasons others have listed. Being genderfluid isn't a gender identity, it's conflating gender identity and gender expression. As in, exactly what transgender people have to fight against.
>>
>>6103070

I've wondered about this, but it makes sense. Dresses today are tailored in a certain way that are meant to accentuate a female image archetype a female-bodied form, and 'mens clothes' today are tailored in a certain to accentuate a male archetypal body types on a body. The goal with men is to get an inverted triangle with clothing, and with women, an hourglass. This why for pear shaped women to get a more archetypal female shape, you get wider shoulders, with apple shaped women, something that slims the waist. Same principles apply if someone is wanting to present as opposite gender they were assigned if they are genderfluid.

Dresses are made in a certain that make the wearer look like they have a more female bone structure- cinched waist, puffed/flared skirt give off the illusion of skinny waist wide hips thing natal females have.

Suit/ties- Ties bring more vertical lines to the wearer and make them appear slimmer and taller (even if barely.) Suits make shoulders appear wider in comparison to hips if fitted well.A suit can also hide the breasts somewhat.

Honestly seemed like bullshit to me as well, but this video cleared it up somewhat, even though it's full of buzzwords.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACVM1BUY8tY
>>
Kids, kids, you're both just awful
>>
>>6117173
>thinking logically
>thinking agendered people are valid
>>
>>6119114
You don't have to agree, of course. I think of it like am ultiple choice question, though. We know that Man and Woman are options, then All of the Above is an option, and then None of the Above can be an option too.
Additionally, I support agender-ism because I think that it makes sense with what I believe about a genderless future. I think that being agender probably has more political/ cultural/ circumstantial origins than the others, but I don't necessarily believe that that completely invalidates it because at least agender people's identities aren't incongruent with their beliefs about gender, unlike genderfluid people.
>>
File: really nigger.png (131KB, 500x535px) Image search: [Google]
really nigger.png
131KB, 500x535px
>>6119277
>>
>>6119068
wow i sure wish that my crippling dysphoria and emotional trauma could be quelled by changing clothes.
>>
I think I identify as genderqueer, though I mostly wear dresses and skirts because I think androgynous wear is effay as hell. I feel still super male presenting in a dress.
>>
>>6119384
Are there any good examples of androgynous clothes?
>>
File: 1428045460944.jpg (132KB, 417x630px) Image search: [Google]
1428045460944.jpg
132KB, 417x630px
>>6119384
digging through my folders
>>
File: 1428526111751.jpg (89KB, 650x980px) Image search: [Google]
1428526111751.jpg
89KB, 650x980px
>>6119459
not exactly androgynous but kinda queer
>>
File: 1429838377978.jpg (182KB, 399x599px) Image search: [Google]
1429838377978.jpg
182KB, 399x599px
>>6119465
I don't have anything that looks like my usual fare, but it's all in the mix of fits + body type. Not the same for every person.
>>
File: 1439090154445.jpg (377KB, 940x690px) Image search: [Google]
1439090154445.jpg
377KB, 940x690px
>>6119474
This is a really great one.
>>
>>6119305

There's research being done, clinically it is called "alternating gender incongruity" (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22364652)

apparently some people have a from of dysphoria that waxes and wanes from being extreme to not there. i.e. male to female and back. The closest to being that is being able to present as such and get binder and packers or breastforms+hipforms. and again, the clothing thing I mentioned.
>>
Transgirl here I've been friends with 2 or 3 people who've been more agender/androgynous types one of them is one of my best friends.

But I've never really met anyone who identified as 'genderfluid' so I am not sure if I feel it's something legit, though I don't think I'd have any problems with them really.
>>
>>6103062
>Sometimes I wear dress and smile, like women should!
>Sometimes I wear t-shirts and frown at the camera, like a boy!!
Hoooo boy! Oh man, you guys my gender is just ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!!!1
>>
>>6119690

>>6119799

There's research being done, clinically it is called "alternating gender incongruity" (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22364652)

apparently some people have a from of dysphoria that waxes and wanes from their assgned sex to cross sex etc. Since surgery is not feasible- The closest to being that is being able to present as such and get binder and packers or breastforms+hipforms. and again, the clothing thing I mentioned.
>>
>>6119843
if the science comes back then I'll be an asshole, but I'm not too worried
>>
>>6103062

Because if genderfluid people exist, by default, trannies can't exist.
>>
>>6103062
genderfluids are the biggest attention whores out there though and they're almost always under 25. that's why I can't take these little shits seriously. fuck em
>>
>>6103083
>>6105660
>>6106052
>white people
Look up minstrel shows and Jim fucking Crow
>>
>>6103062
"Genderfluid" is the equivalent of transgender blackface
>>
>>6103070
Exactly. For people who spout so much about wanting to break down gender barriers, they sure do uphold them much more strictly than anyone else.

It feels more like the girls just want an excuse to dress sloppily by saying "I'm going to wear sweatpants today and anyone that judges me for it is oppressing me because I'm totally a guy today and this is what guys do".
>>
>>6103958
Honestly, this reminds me of the same sort of thing which is happening to the asexual community. You get part-timers who get the "best" of both worlds - being normal but still claiming oppression. It confuses people on the outside who presume everyone in that community is nuts or lying because the loudest ones are often the part-timers who aren't afraid of the retaliation they'll invoke against the full-timers. The part-timers can merge back into the majority crowd whilst the rest of the community takes the brunt.
>>
>>6126974
so your saying that genderfluid people intentionaly parody and stereotype trans people for the pourpose of entertaining non trans people?....black face isnt just about wearing a mask, its also its context and use and i think anyone using this metaphore is ignorant af
>>
>>6103062
idc tbqh senpai

but i a problem with with how trannys and genderqueer/nonbinary people are lumped into the same trans umbrella category. they are nothing alike.

also i do not recognize specialsnoflake pronouns.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 595x446px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 595x446px
>Go to support group
>Three or so MTF's
>Three or so FTM's
>Around 30 Genderqueer biological girls
>>
>>6127361
>going to a irl support group

What did you expect fampai
>>
>>6127370
>>6127370
I had to see for myself. This being the place it is, I guessed you'd all be exaggerating.

Seems not.
>>
>>6103062
Fuck off snowflake, you bring the whole board down to tumblr levels.
>>
It make trannies realize what a mockery they are so they try to reaffirm themselves by acting just like cis people act towards them
>>
>>6103083
congratulations you spoke like a true TERF.
>>
it's because if cross-dressing becomes more common and accepted for men, passing becomes harder for semi-hons

here a tranny even spells it out: http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/will-smiths-son-as-the-new-face-of-louis-vuitton-womenswear-might-seem-progressive-but-its-a6797461.html
>The danger for trans women is that if wearing what are traditionally women’s clothes becomes the norm for men too, then trans women will no longer be able to rely on these props to help them display a female gender identity - and for many, that could be a serious problem.
>>
The key thing to remember is that anyone with any level of integrity or character doesn't care.
>>
>>6103062
Genderfluid people are crossdressers pretending that transvestitism is a gender.
>>
>>6103062
Trannies here hate everyone. Including other trannies.

I don't agree with your final sentence though.
>>
>>6103068

Seriously. 70% of threads on here are people obsessing over some total bullshit they've made up and attributed to someone else.
>>
>>6126966
I bet "using blackface for really shitty, obviously wrong analogies" is one of the least harmful racist things white people do. But I bet it's REALLY fucking irritating too.
>>
>>6103653
You would if you are a leftist/feminist/sjw. You can be trans without the work
>>
>>6103083
is this sarcasm?
>>
>>6103062
This. This is why we don't like you.

Not gender fluid people. I like genderfluid people just fine. They experience some of the same pain I experience as a trans guy, I experience some of the pain they experiance as gender fluid. Some of it is different. It is all good. Sometimes we support each other through the shit times. I'm glad they are a part of my community.

But I do hate you, and I hate the trans folks who hate genderfluid people for no reason too. I hate all of you. I wish you would all fuck off so that the rest of us who have no problem with trans folks, or gay folks, or fluid folks could all just live in peace with out you hate mongering little pricks.

Please fuck off. Thank you.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.