[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey lgbt regardless if you're gay bi trans male or female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

Hey lgbt regardless if you're gay bi trans male or female would you date someone knowing they're hiv positive?

Am i terrible for avoiding these kinds of people?
>>
Absolutely fucking not.

Doesn't matter if they're my soul mate. Unless they got it from rape or some horrible accident I'd feel no sympathy for turning them down either.
>>
>>6100623
you're a fucking bigot for being so shallow.

He's still a normal guy as healthy as HIV negative dudes. You need to get over yourself. He's healthy and that's what really matters. You're the one thats sick in the head for thinking otherwise.
>>
>>6100623
What the fuck?

>>6100643
b8
>>
>>6100661
HIV+ guys are as normal as everyone else. The virus is controlled and harmless. You're being really shallow but I'm not surprised, since you are a faggot after all.
>>
File: 1442013010580.gif (3MB, 240x234px) Image search: [Google]
1442013010580.gif
3MB, 240x234px
>>6100623
>date someone knowing they're hiv positive?
no lmao
>>
Sure. HIV isn't a death sentence anymore and probably easier to avoid than herpes.
>>
>>6100623
>Am i terrible for avoiding these kinds of people?

It's usually a sign of intelligence to avoid obvious and present danger.
>>
>Weight gain

I'd be more afraid of the opposite
>>
>>6100643
I feel like either this is b8 or you're hiv + and you've been rejected one too many times

I just honestly get this sort of disgust when someone tells me they have hiv it makes me cringe
>>
>>6100722
>I just honestly get this sort of disgust when someone tells me they have hiv it makes me cringe

shit, then what's the point of telling you I have it. It's not going to hurt you so I don't need to tell you now do I?
>>
>>6100739
Thats fucked that you wouldn't tell people your status
>>
>>6100744
it's undetectable, it's not going to hurt anyone.

I'm pretty much a normal guy. Why bother telling you if you're gonna raise such a big stink about it.
>>
>>6100679
Either some painfully unfunny baiting or you're just protecting your insecurities on me.

No, being a POZ ain't fucking normal unless you're some kind of mentally ill bug chaser. I don't see any other reason why the fuck you would ever knowingly have sex with someone who is HIV+.....???
>>
>>6100739
>I'm as dirty as a condom used 10 times over and I have the STDs to prove it!
>I'm not going to hurt you if I bareback your ass!

keep believing that. I hope you die loveless and alone.
>>
>>6100751
BECAUSE ITS UNDETECTABLE YOU FUCKING IDIOT AND THE CHANCES OF YOU GETTING HIV IS EXTREMELY LOW. LITERALLY THE CHANCES OF A DEER GORING YOU TO DEATH IN THE BALLS IS HIGHER THAN YOU GETTING HIV FROM ME
>>
File: 1459679284273.gif (80KB, 592x415px) Image search: [Google]
1459679284273.gif
80KB, 592x415px
>>6100774
No one wants to share their death sentence with you sorry that you caught the gay death disease but you should stay with your own kind for now on
>>
File: 4uzHKS7.jpg (143KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
4uzHKS7.jpg
143KB, 1536x2048px
>>6100623
No tbvh. I feel bad and shit, but at the end of the day, I don't want aids.
>>
>>6100774
You caught hiv by sleeping around and not knowing the dudes status yet you wanna put people at risk by not being honest even if the risk is low it's still a risk

You sir are fucked up
>>
>>6100789
>stay with your own kind

how the fuck are you gonna be able to tell me apart from the negative guys? I'm as healthy as a horse, in great shape, and I always take my meds on time. I'm not gonna fucking tell you I'm positive. And if you ask, I can just deny it. You're a overly paranoid baby. My status can't hurt you.
>>
>>6100623
I might. To be honest I don't mind condoms at all, but if they wanted to bareback and shit then yeah I'd be out of there in a second, don't even care if they're undetectable.
But chances are they'd want you to go to hiv awareness events and shit. It would just be an annoying addition to a relationship and it's just a plain hassle.
Also you'd have to accept that in the event of an apocalypse your bf would die due to being a slut during pre-apocalypse times. You'd never be able to rely on him in the event of a zombie apocalypse since he'd be too busy dying of aids. However, if it's a zombie apocalypse like out of world war z then at least he could be useful for a short while before keeling over.
>>
>>6100809
If your status can't hurt me then how did you get infected and if you think your fine then you should have no problem with staying with your own kind
>>
>>6100623
No for two reasons. One, I value my health. Two, I am looking for a life partner to commit my life to and vice versa. Committing my life to someone with a terminal illness isn't going to bring me happiness for the (hopeful) longevity of my life
>>
>>6100814
I think of this a lot
>>
>>6100809
I hope this is a troll. If not, then please kill yourself, and not others.
>>
>>6100823
nah. You'll find a guy, fuck him, and never know he has HIV. Then you'll wake up the next day, feeling as good as I do because hey, you didn't get infected.
>>
>>6100850
This
>>
>>6100858
You already acknowledged that there's still a possibility to infect someone stop talking like if you're clean when you're not
>>
Putting this into perspective I'm so glad I'm not a gay man.
>>
File: 1434159713504.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1434159713504.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>6100868
The chances of you getting HIV from me is nearly 0%. So quit acting like such a raging crybaby

I'm on my meds, I check up on my health all the time, there's no fucking way you can get pozzed by me. So calm down cunt and show me your boipussy
>>
>>6100892
That's exactly why you have hiv
>>
>a guy with AIDS is putting his hands all over my Boston cremes
>>
>>6101178
Just atop replying to him anon. He clearly has a mental and/or psychological deficit that prohibits him from understanding.

If becoming fucking HIV+ didn't teach him any lesson, what makes you think you will?
>>
>>6100623
There is nothing wrong with wanting to minimize the risk of catching the HIV as much as possible.

Typically it is their own damn fault they got it. At least he's being upfront about it.
>>
>fucking with HIV+ people is so common we've developed slang and communities build around it
Just fucking throw them in an oven, we're willingly propagating a deadly disease because the infected person is selfish enough not to sacrifice themselves.
What do you think would happen if another plague broke out?
>>
>>6100892
you're just mad cause you made some bad decisions and don't want to take responsibility for the consequences.
I don't want HIV, and I am going to minimize my exposure to the disease, just like I would minimize my exposure to the flu or other contagious diseases
and you know what, nearly 0 isn't the same thing as actually 0.
>>
>>6101270

If he catches hepatitis while having HIV, he's pretty much done.
>>
No, I wouldn't. If for some reason I become HIV+ I'll go innawoods and spend my last days contemplating my sins and praying for forgiveness. I don't want to expose anyone else to the homo plague.
>>
>>6101402
there's a cure for hepatitis now
>>
I'm less upset by the avoidance than I am by the fact that it's now acceptable to completely throw us under the bus. There's zero sympathy for HIV+ individuals, or even just basic respect as human beings. We're considered a disgrace to gay men and looked upon as somehow having "let down" the community. We're scapegoats that get pointed out by "respectable" fags as examples of what they're not.

We're no longer casualties of the front lines or martyrs of the purest form of love. Instead, it's openly suggested that we deserve what we got on account of our degenerate lifestyles. It hurts most of all that this mantra from the 80s has been taken up by fellow homosexuals today. It's just plain cruelty.
>>
>>6101305
it's only a matter of time before there's a cure for HIV. We're really close.

So chill the fuck out, relax your ass, and have fun you tight cunt.

>>6101498
see? Nothing to worry about.
>>
File: Uuurrrghrhghgh.jpg (6KB, 210x173px) Image search: [Google]
Uuurrrghrhghgh.jpg
6KB, 210x173px
>>6100623
>would you date someone knowing they're hiv positive?

No.
>>
File: 1394651700890.jpg (42KB, 342x256px) Image search: [Google]
1394651700890.jpg
42KB, 342x256px
>>6100623
>Am i terrible for avoiding these kinds of people?
no

>>6101604
I'm trying to be sympathetic, but I can't. What you have is a terminal illness and it's worse than cancer because you can give it to someone else.
>>
I would dress up like a superhero and build a mechanical device that stabbed my own wrists and sprayed a fine mist of my blood ahead of me. I would stalk the night and infect any evildoers. All will fear the POZZINATOR!
>>
>>6101726
I'd rather fuck hot guy's asses and spread my undetectable, completely safe, non infectious poz seed.
>>
File: 1407244711025.jpg (51KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
1407244711025.jpg
51KB, 600x604px
>>6101737
>undetectable, completely safe, non infectious poz seed
>>
>>6100623
Well at least you know he's a bottom...
>>
>>6101935
That's usually the case but there's a few tops that have aids because they either don't take care of their dick or they're fucking a million guys every night thinking that topping makes them 100% immune. Or both.
>>
>>6100809
By knowing you're positive and knowingly give it to someone else you can be tried for 1st degree homicide. Or in some cases homocide
>>
>>6101952
How do you know who gave it to you though?
>>
>>6101954
Do we straight people just get tested more? Seriously every 6 months, Plus monogamy helps.
>>
it's not wrong to avoid people with STD's

nothing beats the feeling of your bf cumming deep inside you, making him yours
>>
>>
>>6101954
You can take someone to court and they can see the srtand you have and determine if that person gave it to you
>>
>>6101965
making you his*

sorry, tired
>>
>>6100623
No. Why would you be terrible for trying to avoid what's still an incurable disease? And for that matter, this is why I'm happy I don't go around sleeping with people (not that I could, but just saying), and why I'm not really a fan of anal. I know STDs can be transmitted in other ways, but anal is still a high-risk sexual activity, and I could never get how gay men throw themselves to it so easily when they're not even having sex with someone they can trust doesn't have any bugs in them. Fuck that.
>>
I freak out about doing anything with people who get cold sores much less something fucking horrible like HIV.
No thank you.
>>
why don't people with hiv just date each other
>>
>>6100623
He's a pretty positive fella. :)
>>
File: XkzZiOz.jpg (51KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
XkzZiOz.jpg
51KB, 640x960px
>>6100623
No I wouldn't date them. I'm sure I wouldn't.

Actually, I'm not just sure, I'm HIV positive.
>>
>>6101954
by not being a massive fucking whore?
>>
>>6100623
no. even if it was completely safe i wouldn't feel right gambling with my life. this whole pc culture has gone too far when you're considered a bigot for saying no to an hiv+ person
>>
>>6100623
>pastry chef

Shame about being a degenerate bug carrier, because I'm a sucker for a good Paris Brest and Opera cake.
>>
HIV isnt a death sentence but no i wouldnt date someone with it, For me i have way too many medical issues as it is and it can pose and actual danger

Of course its ok to not date someone but it doesnt mean they are lesser or deserve it and dont deserve love. There is just no reason to force yourself into a situation you dont feel comfortable in some way. and if that is something that poses a potential life changing condition i will avoid it
>>
Undetectable, but yet knows he has HIV? That confuses people like me.
>>
>>6102462
it means they take medication that controls the virus to the point where it's undetectable, therefor the chances of them infecting you even in unprotected sex are virtually zero
>>
>Poz fags still trying the "im undetectable" meme
>they can still infect you
>just dont, anons.
>>
>>6100745
>the undetectable meme
Aayyyy
>>
Wow, you positive faggots are the reason that I'm going to deny my faggotry and never partake for the rest of my life.

You literally can't be trusted to be open and honest about your condition and act like it's somehow not important or relevant at all. It's fucking disgusting. You fucked up, you got HIV, own up to it and don't be a fucking bitch about it when people don't want to risk having a LIFELONG, INCURABLE, TERMINAL DISEASE.

Thanks for ruining the entire gay community for everyone, assholes.
>>
>>6100623
>would you date someone knowing they've probably been with countless other guys?
>would you date someone knowing they're most likely going to struggle to stay loyal in a relationship with you?
>would you date someone knowing they've probably had countless loads of cum in their arsehole?
>would you date someone knowing that you'll never get to have condomless sex ever?
You're completely justified in pursuing a healthy, disease-free, sexually and romantically fulfilled life.
Don't let some irresponsible arsedick try to guilt you out of that.
>>
>>6100623
I've dated someone who's HIV+. It was a concern at first, something of a crisis of conscience really, but after educating myself about the risks and reading about the science and the progress that's been made at length, I came to the conclusion that the illness didn't define him. I loved him - still do, in my way - for the passion he has for what he does and his sense of humor and his opinions and the banter we could share. Sure, it meant we would never go bareback, undetectable or not (he is) but it would take years of built up trust for me to play without protection with anyone, regardless of status.

I won't blame people for being cautious and avoiding poz people, I did myself for years, but as long as you're safe and smart and your partner is keeping on top of his health, there's really nothing to worry about.I do think that you'll eventually come to the conclusion I did, though.
>>
>>6101961
>Do we straight people just get tested more?
Is that...bait?
Straight people hardly ever get tested.
>>
I couldn't do it unless they had money
>>
>>6103488
really? every guy I know who has regular sex with random girls gets tested at least once a year.
>>
>>6100623
Why do so many gay guys feel like it's their right to not disclose that they're hiv positive before intercourse? It seems so narcissistic to think that a few hours of pleasure on your part is more important than another persons health. Can anyone explain this to me?
>>
>>6110332
There is idiocy everywhere among the human race. This is just one example.
>>
I'd probably date them if they're awesome but no sex. It's not that important to me anyway.
>>
If a guy told me he had hiv and were dating I'd dump him in a heart beat it's disgusting
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.