[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it saving yourself up for someone? Does it make sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: eh.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
Is it worth it saving yourself up for someone? Does it make sex more special?

I'm only meeting my long term bf again in the end of this year and the times we did meet, we just hung out and acted like lovebirds and there was no opportunity to have sex.

I really really really want something inside of me and to be called a little whore and to have my hair pulled and pushed around but I sorta want my first time to be with him. But what if I'm wasting time and cool experiences I could have just for a dumb ideal that doesn't change a lot?
>>
>>6097321
You should wait for him, it's just sex.
>>
>>6097326
>You should wait for him, it's just sex.
That is if you want to be with him. Otherwise find another long-term relation.

STDs are no joke.
>>
>>6097329
>That is if you want to be with him

I don't even know. He fulfills me emotionally completely even from a distance but from the way he behaves himself, he'd be an absolute bore in bed. He's completely vanilla and shy and caring and I'm a freak who wants to be fucked by a strong, mean dom.
>>
>>6097321
it's worth... not cheating on your boyfriend?

if you want to slut around and have 'cool experiences' break up with him, don't be a cunt about it

Also when you're a virgin you imagine you want all the freaky weird shit to you, but most of the time you don't actually enjoy half of that you just have no frame of reference
>>
>>6097356
I'm only a (butt) virgin. I've been with four girls or so when I presented as male and it was kinky as shit but I was mostly just wanting to be in their position the whole time.

And I wouldn't cheat on him, it's just that... Idk, long distance relationships suck and I feel like sex would suck even if he were here, although I'd be completely happy emotionally.

I'm just hoping he suddenly develops a cuckoldry fetish
>>
>>6097362
well then figure out if your priority is love or sex and act accordingly

you can't have both without being a massive cunt

alternatively you can be a massive cunt i suppose

in which case fuck you
>>
>>6097342

Tell him that then, and help him work towards doing that.

Someone who can make you feel that way emotionally and will actually stick with you is a rare thing, even more so in the narrower dating pools that lgbt navigate.

Sex is a skill like any other and if he had no idea or experience he will have to start somewhere. When I was dating a complete virgin they had no idea how to do anything but we learned together and it made is closer and sex a lot better as a result. Sex with them was on a whole 'nother level compared to anyone I've had a one night / fuckbuddy with.

And same before, when I was inexperienced and had no clue how to do anything, and had never managed to last more than 10 seconds inside a vagina, my girlfriend at the time didn't just drop me but helped teach me some stuff and get better at everything.

But if you only complain on a Hawaiian archeological swap meet he won't ever know what you want, you'll remain sexually and then emotionally unfuffiled, and everyone gets unhappy.

Tell him, if he's shy and inexperienced he will probably have no clue how to go about it so work together to teach him, bring him out his shell, learn together and soon you'll have mind blowing sex where he's telling you you're is own personal little slut anr choking you with his cock.

>>6097362

Cucking is bad and will only hurt him, if you care for him at all at least have the decency to dump him first.
>>
>>6097321
>Is it worth it saving yourself up for someone? Does it make sex more special?
Things I will never know
I don't think anyone can answer this question honestly, because either you saved "yourself" for someone special or you didn't
I didn't and I still had a fantastic sexual relationship with someone who could have been "the one"
Then again, sex is a lot different when you're less than 10 so maybe that has something to do with it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.