[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince my genderfluid fuckbuddy that they just want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1432714176084-1.jpg (47KB, 239x258px) Image search: [Google]
1432714176084-1.jpg
47KB, 239x258px
How do I convince my genderfluid fuckbuddy that they just want to be a special snowflake cuz they're not trans.
>>
>>6093031
Tell them that they aren't trans or genderfluid if they aren't taking hormones. Even then, genderfluid is cringey and snowflakey as fuck. They will regret that shit when they get older.

The only way they get extra points is by being on hormones to look more like something inbetween the sexes. If you're not on hormones or planning on taking them, you obviously are very comfortable with whatever gender/level of masculinity/femininity you were born with.

I'm a femboy who takes hormones to remain a femboy, I'd be more qualified than any of those fucks to call myself "genderqueer" yet I don't because that shit is cringey as fuck and only something a retarded teenager would want to do.
>>
If you don't mind risking your fuck buddy status, say it like that. Be frank. But don't come off as rude.
>>
>>6093045
Labels exist so you can distinguish yourself from the unwashed masses.

I am curious how do you call yourself in RL? If someone who is not familiar with trans issues or hormones asks you what you are, what do you tell them?
>>
>>6093062
I just tell them I'm a huge faggot and a boy if it's ever asked. Typically I'm able to pull off the effeminate fag boy look but sometimes I do get mistaken for a girl.
>>
How about just letting someone live out a harmless image of themselves, just like you expect society to do to you?
>>
>>6093045
If someone is trans, they're trans. They don't have to be taking hormones for that to be a fact. Taking hormones is just a step in the process to alleviate dysphoria.

Gender fluid however is complete nonsensical bullshit.
>>
>>6093169
Shit like this appropriates the struggles of actual LGBT people. They get the attention and face none of the prejudice and hate. Being Trans is 'in' now to them so being 'nonbinary' without actually making any transition or facing any adversity is appealing to them.
>>
>>6093248
>If someone is trans, they're trans. They don't have to be taking hormones for that to be a fact. Taking hormones is just a step in the process to alleviate dysphoria.

If someone claims to be trans but isn't taking hormones to alleviate their dysphoria, then clearly their dysphoria isn't bad or real, and they are clearly not trans. A real trans person would let nothing get between them and taking those hormones.
>>
>>6093031
It's not your place to convince them. They have to figure their own shit out in their own time. If you hate it so much, don't spend time with them.
>>
>>6093272
That's basically my thinking as well but apparently that's not inclusive
>>
>>6093031
You stop trying to police other peoples lives.
>>
>>6093295
some people need them more than others
some people can pass better without them than others
>>
>>6095298
I have yet to see someone who can pass without hormones who is an adult and who I see in person rather than in angleshot/photoshop/heavy makeup/filter photos.

If you don't need them then you're not trans.

I on the other hand just take them for fun.
>>
What even is genderfluid? Sounds like a tomboy or tomgirl to me who advocates that it's not normal for a cis girl or cis boy to like masculine or feminine things so they make up some gender in which that's acceptable.
>>
>>6095981
Sometimes I'm an attention seeking faggot
Other times I'm an attention seeking faggot
And somedays I'm inbetween types of being an attention seeking faggot.
>>
>>6093031
Wait a year, they'll probably outgrow it.

I remember being a dipshit teen tbhfam, tell them they're wrong will only make them dig in their heels more out of stubbornness and it also validates their persecution complex.
>>
File: 234234234324.jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
234234234324.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
>>6096068
ayy
>>
>>6095981
It's semen and whatever it is that women secrete from their roasties
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.