[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >19 years old >Was able to start on HRT at 16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

>Be me
>19 years old
>Was able to start on HRT at 16
>Was really femboy before so transistion was easy
>Was able to pass after about 6 months
>People forgot I was a guy before during junior year
>None of the straight guys care I was a guy before
>Get asked out on a regular basis
>Literally no bullying from Cis people
>Join a Trans alliance group after graduating highschool and getting into uni
>First day there literally nothing but HoNs and feminist's
>They go around in a circle talking about their transition experience
>Almost everyone cries, and trys to one up the other
>My turn
>Tell them how things went
>Interrupted in the middle by 2/10 black HoN
>"Well I'm glad things have gone so fucking great for you, why are you even here? Just to make us feel like shit?"
>Everyone starts nodding around in agreement and clapping
>One HoN after another starts insulting me, and talking shit
>Literally everything from "You don't even look that good just give me another year bitch we'll see who top hoe is" To "You have no idea how much I hate people like you, if I ever see you again best believe we gonna fight"
>Walk out before anything more is said
>They stalk me on facebook
>Label me as a transhater to whole campus

What did I do wrong?...I just wanted a group of people I could connect with, is there anyway I could get them to just leave me alone?
>>
>Be me
>19 years old
>Was able to start on HRT at 16

Fuck off. Why the fuck are you here if you stealth?
>>
>>6081327
>Wanting to talk to other Mtfs
Whats inherently wrong with this?
>>
That's about the reaction I got after going to a trans* group too, OP, minus the stalking. I was just there looking for information about local doctors after moving to the area. If you don't have a good reason to meet them, just avoid trans* groups and people altogether. The point of transitioning is to get to the other side then live a normal, cis life, forgetting about your tranny past. Why would you not want to forget your tranny history?

Tell them to fuck off and block them? Or are they bypassing blocks? Make your fb private?
>>
You need to learn to read a room. Of course you getting lucky wouldn't go over well in a hive of drama.
I wouldn't have said shit, played shy the entire meet then just leave with some good
>HoN
stories, and never come back.
>>
>>6081319
because people are always bitter about what they can't be.
>>
>>6081348
>Why would you not want to forget your tranny history
I can't really forget it.
I figured the best way to deal with it is to talk about it with others who went through the same thing I did.
>>
people are garbage and i love your story and wish you happy times
>>
>>6081364
>Good HoN stories
It was the same story really, just different variations.
>Mom/Dad didn't accept me
>I feel ugly
>I'll never be a true female
>Haven't been taking my bi-polar medication
>>
>>6081319
Good for you, OP.

Every community of LGBT people sucks. Some more than others, but they all suck. This extends to /lgbt/ as well. Best to stay away from them unless you know for a fact that they're one of the ones that only kind of suck.
>>
>>6081319
>"Well I'm glad things have gone so fucking great for you, why are you even here? Just to make us feel like shit?"

This is what you did wrong. You went to a trans support group without needing any support. Those places are full of retards anyway, why would you want to even go or attend or have anything at all to do with anything that is even slightly tranny related?

The fact that you, 3 years in, actually -want- to have anything to do with trannies or trans shit, tells me you probably transitioned for motives other than gender dysphoria. i.e. attention, such cases.

If you were a real tranny you'd want nothing to do with tranny shit IRL.
t. 8 years in and never once involved myself in tranny shit IRL and there is a lot I'd be willing to go through to avoid such things.
>>
>>6081368
they didn't go through the same thing you did, though. they went through something a lot more painful and dysfunctional, and they're probably still going through it. there's nothing wrong with having an easier life than other people, but tbqh you should have been able to read that you didn't belong there and whatever you said would come across as gloating

now if you want to find some other early transitioners who pass 100% to share stories with and support each other..... that's a different story. support groups only really work if everyone in them can easily sympathize with what everyone else is going through -- that's why people go to them in the first place. otherwise they just become a bunch of people together trying to get some release but encountering the same feelings of insecurity, inadequacy, and/or alienation that they came to the support group to cope with
>>
>>6081368
/lgbt/ is a fine place to talk with others who went through the same stuff. I forget I'm trans when I'm not on 4chan.

It's not worth it to break stealth. Live your quiet, happy life and avoid the hons of the world.
>>
>>6081403

THIS
THIS
THIS

10/10 post. If you pass and your transition is basically smooth and done, why the fuck would you want to talk to trannies or go around trans-shit?
>>
>>6081319
>Tfw I started at 16
>tfw 20 now and still don't pass

I...I'm glad for you, OP ;-;

Tell those assholes to fuck off btw, jealous hons are the worst hons.
>>
All I wanted to do was talk with other Mtfs that's it.
>Other motives for transitioning
>If you're a mtf who wants to talk to other mtfs then you're not actually transexual
Thats like saying if you're a woman who wants to hang out with other women then you're not a real woman.

Seems like you're projecting yourself onto me, sorry that you transitioned for another reason other then gender dysphoria. Sad too because you give actual Mtfs a bad rep.
>>
>>6081412
It was an alliance group though not a support.
I would understand if it was targeted solely for those that want people to talk to, but these are also people who go out an campaign in my local area and have "Everyone is welcome" quotes on their flyers
>>
>>6081446
>Thats like saying if you're a woman who wants to hang out with other women then you're not a real woman.
of course they aren't
explicitly seeking the company of women makes them lesbians
>>
>>6081469
i wish i could punch you
>>
>>6081403
lol
inb4 hons putting their feelings about themselves on other people
i bet you went tranny cause you thought you could egg man into a beautiful girl huh?
kill yourself
>>
>>6081446
Are you saying MTFs aren't women?

Gasp.

Transphobia.
>>
>>6081472
i'm sorry i thought that was a pretty obvious joke
please forgive me anon-senpai desu
>>
>>6081469
>>6081416
>>6081412
Same fag.
Posts are literally 1 minute apart.
But bet you posted that shit and then went full keyboard warrior just to agree with yourself.
Not to mention you're the only nigger in the is thread who used "-"
>>
File: proof.png (12KB, 636x198px) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
12KB, 636x198px
>>6081496
You're an idiot. Here's proof that's not a samefag.
>>
>>6081496
excuse me
i'm the one who made the lesbian joke and i'm offended by your insinuations
why am i even being accused? i didn't use a hyphen and my post was 8 minutes later
>>
>>6081501
>Javascript
>Ms paint
>All of which take less then 30 seconds
>>
>>6081501
>using a different browser to post
>"it w-w-wasn't me se-e! i have proof"
>>
File: proof2.png (119KB, 656x804px) Image search: [Google]
proof2.png
119KB, 656x804px
>>6081537

LOL. Yeah as if I went through that much trouble.
>>
>tfw mostly passing white trans girl with money
>go to trans support group
>literally all poor blacks/sex workers
Jealousy was palpable
>>
>>6081319
I feel like there's a fair bit of this going on here as well directed at passing girls.
>>
File: 350px-Le-nodding-man.jpg (30KB, 350x490px) Image search: [Google]
350px-Le-nodding-man.jpg
30KB, 350x490px
>>6081340
>wanting to talk to hons
fixed for accuracy

if you are stealth only search for gay men, trans men and lesbians because they are fun to talk to and the exchange of opinions is always interesting but never trans women because you will regret it as you probably already do
>>
>>6081348
Early in transition I had difficulty finding a trans groups nearby. Eventually I heard of some but by that time I didn't bother to go since I a was already getting ma'am and miss pretty consistently and legally changed my ID gender marker. I like helping other people but from what I've heard it's usually a pretty toxic environment and I don't need a constant real life reminder. I keep that shit online.
>>
>>6081319
Why do you even care?
Don't be a pussy and get to fucking some bitches.
>>
>>6081403
>t. 8 years in and never once involved myself in tranny shit IRL
Shut up you condescending moron, you are disgusting human garbage who is probably too autistic to comprehend that the desire to communicate with others going through the same thing is a basic human need.
>>
>>6081319
you broke rule number one if you are trans and pass, never go to trans groups. I experienced the same shit and I do relate to why you want to talk to other trans women. I want to go to a group where everyone passes and is normal so we can relate to what its like with all the issues and relating to anxiety about people finding out etc... but meeting passing trans women irl is impossible because we all want to stay stealth and stay away from all the bs. That's why you just have to settle with degenerate 4chan.
>>
>>6081715
Too bad everyone here is a dick too and wants to pass better than the other passers. No matter what you're doing in life there's always people who want to one up you.
>>
>>6081792
that can be applied to anything though and plus there are less cringey hons on here than in person.
>>
>>6081645
If I have that urge and want it satisfied there is /lgbt/ and various other places online. Going to a trans support group IRL is pants-on-head retarded. You never will meet a bunch of stealth mtfs IRL because we just want to remain stealth. We don't even want other trannies to know, so if we talk about this shit, it's online only. In most cases we just don't want anything to do with it and want to think about it as little as possible.
>>
>>6081819
desu this board is a massive shithole if your trans, /mtfg/ is probably the worst place I've seen in 8 years here.

The people who post there regularly and don't get the fuck out when they see what it is are usually astonishingly bitter and filled with hatred towards themselves and others.

They cope with this and make themselves feel better by shitting all over each other and especially anyone who isn't on HRT yet but wants to be, or has been for a while but isn't passing successfully.

This isn't even going into the whole cliqueness of the place or the fact that its a cesspit of animu posting tripfaggots and backstabbing skype buddies.

As for you OP, what they did was wrong but look at it from this perspective: You went to a meeting of what was likely incredible miserable people who want to cry to each other about what they can't be and try to stave off depression for one more day. You were basically everything they aspired to be, and having that thrown in their faces probably didn't sit well.

Also, like some others have said, why the fuck are you even going to support groups? You've been a woman for 3 years and passing flawlessly, you don't need what is in effect group mental health counseling.
>>
>>6081319
OP if you are satisfied with your life you don't need a support group. If you feel that you want to help volunteer, not just with transgender people but everyone else.
>>
>>6081715
>we all want to stay stealth and stay away from all the bs

so a safe space I presume? bs is probably life, reality and everything else in between
>>
>>6082300
no i mean bs like society not understanding that this is a simple intersex condition and they discriminate and have hate. Thats the main reason why we are stealth because we don't want to deal with that shit.
>>
File: 1458948805099.jpg (187KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1458948805099.jpg
187KB, 600x900px
>>6081416

For keks and a self esteem boost?
>>
>>6081340
Nothing. Sorry you had to run into green eyed envy. I've run into it a lot. I also started at 16 and pass flawlessly.

>>6081348
>Why would you not want to forget your tranny history?
Some of us don't feel the need to forget. Also it is helpful to talk with others who are also going through trans struggles. Just because one passes flawlessly, does not mean that things are 100% a-ok.

>>6081403
>The fact that you, 3 years in, actually -want- to have anything to do with trannies or trans shit, tells me you probably transitioned for motives other than gender dysphoria. i.e. attention, such cases.
No, it really helps to have others who know your struggles to talk with. Transitioning also takes many years. It isn't ever done.
>>
File: 1461339811435.gif (3MB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
1461339811435.gif
3MB, 190x200px
>>6084381
>pass flawlessly
I really hate that phrase
When delusional 50 year old hons from Susan's use it, it's time to delete it from our collective vocabulary
>>
>>6081974
This is very true. Used to regularly post there (was a tripfag too, even) until I realized how negative the whole place is.
>>
>>6084442
It can be very accurate for some people. Puberty arrived very very late for me. When I was 12 I did the alcohol thing to my testicles and they never ever properly developed after that. Oh darn! I guess you shouldn't let a precocious tranny kid talk to the old hons on the street. By the time I was 16 that the alarm bells were going off because I wasn't going into puberty. When my doc said he was going to give me testosterone injections I said no, then I said I wanted to be a girl instead. It took about 3 months to convince my doc, a shrink, and my parents that this was the best course for me. After that I started hormones and my testicles were removed within a few months. The only part of me that doesn't pass is my vagina, it's a bit short, but looks normal.
>>
>>6081319
this is my experience on /lgbt/ if /lgbt/ was a physical space.
>>
>ITT
things that didnt happen
>>
File: cut_the_shit_out_faggot.gif (976KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
cut_the_shit_out_faggot.gif
976KB, 500x700px
>>6084626
die
I'd hate you too if I knew you in real life
every single thing I desperately wish had gone differently staring me right in the face
you're fucking lying if you say you don't understand why you get shit from trannies
>>
>>6081319
fuck off
>>
>>6081327
>>6081412
>>6084638

jesus fucking christ get your shit together

t. early transitioner who doesn't want to be hated just because i didn't fuck up
>>
File: 1457607880032.jpg (35KB, 495x595px) Image search: [Google]
1457607880032.jpg
35KB, 495x595px
>>6084654
>lol don't hate me because I'm better than you
kill yourself, and I'm not kidding at all
>>
>>6081319
support groups are for the pathetic
>>
>>6081379
The only thing I ever vent about in trans groups are
when I get huge dysphoria by not being able to be a biological mother. I don't pass 100% maybe about 95% of the time out in public. But I usually am there just to see how much of them don't even try to pass or just have a lot of tranny red flags.

I then only go to the nearby trans support group to help any young transitioner that happens to stop by and give them resources for transition.
>>
I can't believe this cancerous storytelling is still an epic internet joke
>>
>>6081319
PICS OR BTFO
>>
>>6084638
I was smart enough to recognize that there was issues, but I'd already stepped into the doo doo by then.

>>6084650
I've switched to going to therapists when I have issues. It's a bit more expensive but I can afford it. It can even be problems breaking in a new therapist. Pretty much nobody believes that I'm transgender. I'm not the prettiest thing in the world but I sure as hell look like I'm cis.

Dysphoria over not being able to have children is the biggest issue I have right now. Before I found my current partner I think my biggest issue was rejection. So many potential partners left when they found out I was a tranny and couldn't bear children. That type of rejection hurts.

Getting started early on my transition has its drawbacks. I can't even provide frozen sperm.
>>
Most of us that pass well don't end up here at 4chan, unless there's something else fucked up in your life.
>>
Catty bitches engaging in petty bullying under the guise of soshul justus? You don't say. Its exactly like /mtfgen/, the only difference is 4chan trannies are honest about the fact that they're shallow assholes who only care about appearance.
>>
>>6085216
this, tbqh
>>
>>6081319
you didn't do anything wrong, you went there to try make friends and instead met some really shitty people
>>
I've heard the term hon before but what does HoN stand for?
>>
>>6085595
lol you're 19. study and shit
>>
>>6091261
Hopeless ol' Negro
>>
>>6091284
I'm a different anon than the OP. I have a couple decades under my belt as a woman. It sounded like there was also another that passes well that chimed in.
>>
>>6091261
Heroes of Newerth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_of_Newerth
>>
>>6091261
Hon as used here is a derogatory term. It originally comes from a shortening of honey and was used as a greeting or term of endearment on the streets between the hookers. My first experiences with its use go back to the 1970s in NYC.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.