[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Live in a muslim majority area >Can be openly homophobic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

File: 141158541919.jpg (54KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
141158541919.jpg
54KB, 450x500px
>Live in a muslim majority area
>Can be openly homophobic without consequence

It's spreading and nothing you can do will stop it.
>>
And we care because?

Anyone here is a sandnigger
>>
>>6072303
>And we care because?

You're all going to get lynched like you deserve
>>
Even /lgbt/ is all /pol/s /pol/ing /pol/s.
>>
>>6072267
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/12/07/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
>As of 2011, U.S. Muslims were somewhat split between those who said homosexuality should be accepted by society (39%) and those who said it should be discouraged (45%), although the group had grown considerably more accepting of homosexuality since a similar survey was conducted in 2007.

American Muslims are just as susceptible to Jewish propaga- I mean, American cultural tolerance messages as everyone else.
>>
>>6072267
>tfw live in moderate Muslims country
>every Friday we celebrate by throwing a local gay off of a building
>mfw europoors are just intolerant and don't understand our culture
>>
>>6072267
how's life in sweden?
>>
I never liked the word homophobic, its not a phobia
>>
File: CWJQLcEXIAAlqX2.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CWJQLcEXIAAlqX2.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
I'm voting for Trump to keep your filthy medieval "culture" out.
>>
>>6073723
That's plainly wrong though, all of the Christians I've met have been openly afraid of me and shivered around me, ever since I was a little kid, because of how gay I obviously am. This has been true even before I started beating the shit out of them.
>>
>>6072267
lucky bastard
>>
>>6072305
>m-m-muh day of rope is gonna happen any day now and we'll murder anyone who triggers muh feels!! n-no REALLY guys I MEAN it this time! s-stop laughing!!!!
>>
I live in a big city in Belgium, lots of muslims here, and I think I'll either move out to a not muslim-infested country or simply kill myself desu.
>>
>>6072305
>le edgy killing man :^o
>>
>>6073811
>gay
>able to beat anyone up
kek I'll take things that never happened for 100. Now run along little lady.
>>
>>6073723
A phobia isn't just a fear, but an irrational aversion to something.
>>
>>6074712
It's funny, that's the same meme that made it so easy to beat up the straight filth. You'd be surprised how easy it is to beat someone up when they make no effort whatsoever to defend themselves besides putting up their hands and telegraphing some punches.
>>
>>6072267
Only good thing about Islam is transhate.
>>
>>6076454
>islam
>transhate
oh wow a /pol/ teen is talking out his ass again what a shock lmao
>>
>>6076615
The only Islamic country that doesn't hate trans is Iran and Shias which are tiniest minority of Muslims.
>>
>>6075676
>still pretending like he can beat anyone up
lmao ma'am now you're just embarrassing yourself
>>
>>6076999
And Iran really does hate trans, they just hate gay men more so they try to pretend they don't exist and they cut off their dicks

yeah that sounds real loving and accepting
>>
>>6073723
>>6074712
>>6077011
What's manlier than a man? TWO MEN.
>>
>>6072267
Bad bait, mr Trump supporter
>>
>>6077011
>Implying I wouldn't be able to rape your breeder ass
Oh I am laffin
>>
>>6073723
It's just words faggots use to feel better about themselves

>haha, they f-fear me! :'^)
>>
>>6073723
>>6073811 >>6074723 >>6077073 >>6078831

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrophobe
>>
>>6078855
>phobicity /= phobia

A phobia is defined as an irrational fear of something. It's also literally a mental illness. When somebody denounces you as being whateverthefuckphobe, they're also passive-aggressively insinuating you fear that thing and are insane.

Homophobia, islamophobia, it's all fucking rubbish. I'm honestly surprised that "anti-semitism" hasn't become some kind of phobia by now.
>>
fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag #lgbt
>>
this thread needs some spiderman meme FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG
>>
File: pussy.gif (306KB, 450x295px) Image search: [Google]
pussy.gif
306KB, 450x295px
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
>>
>>6072267
Deport or send the muslims to the interment camps.
>>
>>6077083
>muh peaceful accepting Muslims
I'd like to see you go to Saudi Arabia and kiss your same sex partner
>>
File: WeaponofMassMuslimDestruction.jpg (2MB, 3235x2160px) Image search: [Google]
WeaponofMassMuslimDestruction.jpg
2MB, 3235x2160px
>>6072267
This is all I need to completely end your entire civilization.
>>
>>6073723
Made up word used by male degenerates who lick fecal matter out of another male's asshole. Fucking die already.
>>
File: 1449813547908.jpg (569KB, 1464x1656px) Image search: [Google]
1449813547908.jpg
569KB, 1464x1656px
>Islam is the religion of peace
>The Islamic community is small in numbers and therefore weak
>So what if they're the fastest growing religion?
>Stop worrying about them and keep worrying about rednecks
>We should only worry about whites and Christians
Why can't we worry about all our enemies?
>>
>>6072267
>Live in a muslim majority area
Really, I pity you.
But I would pity anyone living in the zoo.
>>
>>6082279
You seem like you've been samefagging on this thread quite a bit.
This is some hard core projection right here. How sad.
>>
>>6082332

Honestly, it could be worse, having been to Brighton I think that Tower Hamlets is the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>6073723
>>6078831
>it's not a phobia
Yeah no shit, and hydrophobic molecules aren't "scared" of water either. Don't be a linguistic prescriptivist.
>It's just words faggots use to feel better about themselves
How? It's literal meaning does not mean "fear". Instead, it is an irrational hatred of a predisposition most of us never had any control over, similar to ones race. But wait, you're probably the kind of /pol/luter who's a white nationalist too, my bad! Oh wait, no one here and actually a majority of society actually cares about you or what you have to say with your pathetic superiority complex, little man. :'^)
But yeah, keep up the good fight on >>>/pol/ !

>>6078949
Holy fucking shit you are dense. Not even going to bother after they sent you that.

>>6082279
Really edgy dude, I get it that this is your coping mechanism of quenching your impotent rage, but you are staying from your containment board.
>>>/pol/
>>
I suppose Muslims keep the world in balance and prevent gays from taking over the world thinking they are somehow better than other sexual deviants and deserve more rights. I would have no problem if they kept it behind closed doors like before instead of showing it off in public in nasty displays of crazy colors and behavior. Then again the West have become weak nowadays due to gays and feminists taking over and making it easy for muslims to invade. People lose all sense of moarls once religions weaken.
>>
>>6072267
But you cant build tall building OP
>>
>>6084409
>Justifying Islam in any way
w e w l a d
>>
>>6076615
kek, but Islam despises trans. Fucking hope you get thrown off a roof cunt. I'll be safe and cozy inside my neo-atheist neighborhood with a Trump wall.
>>
>>6073723
I don't like the word tolerance. Makes me feel like there is something wrong with me that other people have to tolerate. I'm not doing anything except sitting on willing participants' dicks.
>>
>>6084409
What the fuck?
How the fuck do gays want to "take over"?
All the majority ever wanted is to have equal rights as straights, is that too fucking unreasonable to ask for?
Regarding the pride parade shit, I can understand how excessive it may seem, but we're still not all of us are like that anyway.
>>
>>6084409
fuck off muzzie apologist. Islam is a death cult that wants to destroy every non Islamic society, and then it can get back to destroying Islamic society. I'm all for freedom of religion as long as it doesn't discriminate, but seriously we need to nuke Islamic nations.
>>
>>6084670
>how do gays take over
Just about every tv show is pushing this "gay is normal" falsehood onto children and promoting it.
>>
>>6082318
Because only Christians are capable of hate. Muslims are just misunderstood. Western people just need to accept their different culture.
>>
File: 1402938935324.gif (638KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1402938935324.gif
638KB, 160x160px
>>6084843
>gays being treated the same is worse than mudslimes killing your countrymen for opposing islam
>>
>>6084630

>tfw faggots are starting to get very worried about their beheading in 30-40 years
>>
>>6072267
Don't worry, you fuckers will blow up someone important, and the holocaust 2.0 will begin.
>>
>>6072267
>Live in a Christian majority area
>Can be openly homophobic without consequence

They need to be stopped
>>
>>6085124
You're in the wrong thread. This thread is about the Muslim threat. If you'd like to start another thread about the Christian threat feel free to do that. Making one thread for all the threats (not that these two religions are all of them) makes things too confusing and crazy.
>>
sandniggers
>>
>>6077073
Aww, he's pregnant :')
>>
>>6085124
Why do people always do this. You're like those ridiculous MRA's who always have to chime in with "what about men?"
When someone points out an imperfection in Islamic religion/culture you don't need to bust in reminding us "Christianity is bad, too!"
>>
>>6088982
Found the batshit crazy feminist who thinks women are genuinely oppressed in the first world.
>>
>>6089037
At what point in my post did I say this?
>>
>>6084864
>faggots sodomizing each other in public is worse than faggots getting behead by mudslimes
Honestly I'd welcome more mudslimes to UK if only it meant getting rid of the flamers and pride parades.
>>
>>6085207
Lol no one's allowed to talk about Christians anymore because all they do is point to Muslims like SEE THEY'RE DOING IT TOO!

Organized religion is like a big goddamn playground where every kid has their own special little invisible friend.
>>
>>6088982
>When someone points out an imperfection in Islamic religion/culture you don't need to bust in reminding us "Christianity is bad, too!"
We have to. Someone has to remind christians that at the core their faith is as savage as islam.
If we don't they're getting arrogant and think they're somehow better than everyone else.
>>
>>6091473
But everyone still talks about Christians. Living in a modern western country I hear a lot more about homophobia in Christianity than Islam. Do you live in Russia or something?
>>
>>6091483
But why don't we do the same when people point out the flaws in Christianity? I have yet to see someone rush in with "Islam, too!"
Why are we allowed to go after Christianity by itself but not Islam?
>>
>>6091486
>Living in a modern western country I hear a lot more about homophobia in Christianity than Islam.
Yeah, typically because people have to deal with Christian homophobia in the West a lot more often than Muslim homophobia because there are a lot more Christians. As more Muslims show up and add their kabab-flavored homophobia to the mix, you'll be hearing more about that too.

It's simple math anon.
>>
>>6091513
>I have yet to see someone rush in with "Islam, too!"
You obviously don't have a lot of conversations with Christians about homophobia. Not only is this a common deflection, you're doing it right now as we speak.
>>
>>6091462
>faggots sodomizing each other in public
except no one does this
>>
>>6091520
The only conversations I've had with Christians about homophobia in their religion are the ones that support it. Probably why I haven't heard them say "Islam, too!"
>you're doing it right now as we speak.
No. I was speaking out against deflections. When did I say ___, too?
>>
>>6091513
>But why don't we do the same when people point out the flaws in Christianity?
Because some seriously fall for the islam = peace meme, and thus can't comprehend that islam is in fact a terrible idea.

Most people however know that islam is simply worse than christianity, so saying "islam is bad too" whenever someone speaks about how retarded christians can be is very redundant.

Lastly, you only point out flaws in the hope someone corrects these flaws.
People don't mention the flaws of islam because there's no hope of it ever improving.
You see people turn rusty cars into something good, but you never see people try to turn shit into something valuable.
they know it's pointless so they ain't gonna try.
>>
>>6091599
But shitty religions can be made to adapt to modern life. Judaism was one of the religions that helped spread the hate that Christianity and Islam are spreading. They eventually became more liberal and now their religion is more of a culture. Sure there are some real religious Jews out there, but attacks from them are incredibly rare. Christianity AND Islam can do the same
>>
>>6091532
>The only conversations I've had with Christians about homophobia in their religion
>their
But why lie about not being Christian?
>>
>>6091631
>But shitty religions can be made to adapt to modern life.
No they can't.
It's why they're shitty.
>>
File: wrong.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>6079617
>keeping it in the bun
>>
File: drawmuhammed.jpg (49KB, 746x420px) Image search: [Google]
drawmuhammed.jpg
49KB, 746x420px
>>6072267
Not in the USA, you're not getting in when the God Emperor of Mankind is elected and fags here have guns. Good luck Ahmed, we enjoy killing you.
>>
>>6091516
And last I checked the homophobia from christians is tame in comparison to the muzzies. When was the last time you say christfags hanging people or tossing them off buildings. I can't recall ever seeing it in my life.
>>
>>6088982
>Why do people always do this.

Because we don't trust anyone that subscribes to organized religion. I don't care if you're Muslim or Christian, they're both dangerous to LGBT
>>
>>6095002

> christfags hanging people or tossing them off buildings

Considering this has been the case for the majority of Christianity's history, why the fuck do you think it's not anymore? Because radical christians just realized one random fucking day that killing people wasn't what "Jesus would do"? Had the gay community not fought for its goddamn rights that's where we'd be today as well, quit pretending we're not being burned at the stakes or swinging from the rafters simply because christian homophobia magically got tamer by itself.
>>
>>6094988
modern holy war when, anon?
>>
>>6072267
I don't feel bad for you, Europe. You dug your own graves.
>>
>>6072267
>live in the US
>be a radical lesbian feminist
>have the legal right to be islamophobic and insult Allah
>>
@OPenis
Take your Domestos.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.