[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what kind of fags go on this board? The lefty ultra PC destroy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
So what kind of fags go on this board?

The lefty ultra PC destroy white males fags

Or fags who have normal hobbys and just get fucked in the ass occasionally
>>
>>6035087
The gay males and some of the trannies are the normal hobby ones, except the trannies have a mental illness.
Most of the trannies and all the lesbians are ultra PC white male haters though.
>>
File: 1309925365446.jpg (37KB, 242x209px) Image search: [Google]
1309925365446.jpg
37KB, 242x209px
>>6035094
>mental illness
>>
>>6035110
>"My body isn't correct! I'll fuck it up to look like something it shouldn't be because my brain experiences dysphoria!"
>not a mental illness
It's a mental illness hon, doesn't make you a bad person or anything. There's probably a better treatment than cutting up your privates and looking like a gross cross dresser though.
>>
>>6035087
your insecurity is showing
>>
>>6035134
If there was a better treatment then the current one wouldn't be the norm, as it's invasive and irreversible. There simply isn't a more effective treatment that isn't suicide.

Plenty of people have pointed to sedatives and soforth as a "treatment", but since so many trans people (myself included) self medicate to cope pre-transition, this is really already going on.

Gotta commend you for at least trying to look intelligent, though.
>>
>>6035134

2011 report on srs operations/hrt found that +90% of patients for both mtf and ftm had their dysphoria eliminated
>>
>>6035160
You're right, lets stop research on how to prevent it and let you get a bunch of surgeries and fuck yourself up with weird hormonal medicines, surely you won't kill yourself in a few years or want to de-transition.
>>
>>6035156
what insecurity?
>>
>>6035167
what lol who said there should be less research? I'm pretty sure every single trans person is in favour of more research and better methods.

If the best you can do is make up an argument and then argue it, this is going to be funnier than I thought.
>>
>>6035167
In fact, as I mentioned in my earlier post, the current treatments are the best available at the moment. They're obviously not good enough, but if your choice is transition or suicide then any sane person would obviously choose the option that means you're still alive.

If you can't show the basic empathy needed to understand that concept, then you're a living example of the autism /b/ is famed for.
>>
>>6035178
What if the research shows you just have a mental illness and there's a pill that will make you okay with your already unchangeable/determined by chromosomes sex? All you'd have to do is take it and then you'd be okay with being a male (assuming you're a male, this type of mental illness seems most common in males).
>>
>>6035197
Would take, 10/10.

Of course, that isn't the reality, but I wish it was.
>>
>>6035197
>mental illness
You seem very determined to label that which you do not understand.

Like a blind person insisting a red car is blue.
>>
>>6035203
what would you do if they found it after you already made yourself a weird creature from surgeries and pills?
>>
>>6035209
>>6035197
how's that for irony? You insisting something is what it isn't.
>>
Right wing, mentally impaired fags who hold opinions directly detrimental to their existence just to fit in a group of people who hate themselves as much as they do while simultaneously hating everyone else who doesn't.
>>
>>6035209
You also don't know that it isn't a mental illness. But it looks and seems and acts like a mental illness, so why not call it that.
>>
>>6035214
Oh so you are the Ultra left PC obsessed fags I heard so much about
>>
>>6035212
Probably nothing different. If transitioning makes my feelings of dysphoria go away or at least become less intense, what would be the point of the pill?

>>6035219
We actually do know! Because it -was- classed as a mental illness, and was then re-categorised as it was better understood.

You're just behind where medicine is currently. Way behind.
>>
>>6035222
Right on, buddy. What are you going to do about it? Our side is winning.
>>
>>6035229
Nah
>>
Shit thread, everyone please drink bleach
>>
>>6035229
>"The people who are socially pressured to give us our way gave us our way, so now we're right!"
>>6035241
The trannies will soon enough.
>>
>>6035281
>The trannies will soon enough
Not me, your hate only makes me stronger. Not that I'm some left wing PC fag tho, a lot of trannies here aren't like that.
>>
>>6035298
How would someone's hate only make you stronger?
>>
>>6035345
Because knowing that my mere existence enrages some people is fucking hilarious to me. I'm not even doing anything and they get so fucking mad.
>>
>>6035087
>The lefty ultra PC destroy white males fags
I guess that's me. I was at NUS LGBT+ conference and voted for the motion to discourage gay men reps in lgbt clubs across the country
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/03/22/nus-tells-lgbt-societies-to-abolish-gay-mens-reps-because-they-dont-face-oppression/
>>
>>6035362
It doesn't make me mad, if anything this person >>6035110
is the one who seems mad.
I just think accepting something that seems like a mental illness as normal isn't an okay thing to do. I'm actually fully ready to accept transgendered people as normal if it comes out that transitioning is in fact the only form of treatment, and I already respect pronouns in real life, I just think the jury is still out on the issue.
>>
>>6035167
No one's advocating "stopping research" as in banning it, it's just that we really don't have anything to go on. It's like asking why aren't scientists developing a nuclear reactor that runs on goat milk.
>>
>>6035377
I'm not really talking about you, just general trans haters. When I see long ass blog posts about how we should be exterminated, like wtf calm down your rage fool. That other person is mad because they want to feel normal, when in reality being trans isn't normal, it's fucked but we just gotta get on with that.

>I just think accepting something that seems like a mental illness as normal isn't an okay thing to do. I'm actually fully ready to accept transgendered people as normal if it comes out that transitioning is in fact the only form of treatment
I get you, but we don't know enough about the brain to treat gender dysphoria with anything other than transition. It's the only documented method of treatment that works (feel free to find another for us somewhere). I mean it's kinda fucking crazy but its better than suicide and/or self hatred when you can't handle the bantz. It isn't normal but its all we've got, and the rest of your post shows you aren't a total dick so just treat us like humans, let us have our treatment when we need it and we'll get on fine and shit.
>>
File: 204646319_1806cd8864_z.jpg (36KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
204646319_1806cd8864_z.jpg
36KB, 500x333px
>>6035423
I'll tell you why, it's fucking Big Goat crushing the research before it even gets off the ground!
>>
>>6035369
Why specifically? I thought I was the only SJW on /lgbt/ and even I don't completely agree with that decision.
>>
>>6035433
Well, despite how /lgbt/ likes to posture, the reality of most university lgbt societies is that they are on the whole dominated by gay men, and there are always gay men on exec. The point of rep positions is to ensure marginalised voices are on the exec. Gay men aren't marginalised within LGBT spaces from a liberation perspective, so I don't really see why you'd want a gay men's rep other than a tit for tat "well if THEY get a rep, WE want one too!". I don't even know what they'd do, given anything that affects gay men specifically also affects other members of the LGBT acronym and so will be covered.
The decisive point was that the motion was to discourage societies from having a gay men's rep, rather than to actually force anyone to get rid of it, on the grounds that if people felt there was a really strong need for one at their uni it'd be important for them to keep it.
>>
>>6035430
I guess I hear lots of contradicting statistics. Such as trans people still commiting suicide after transitioning, or wanting to transition back. It's also a reality that sex is unchangeable, the best one can do is try to copy the real thing, and I know that eats away at a lot of trans people when they think about it, so perhaps there's a better way. But if we just act like transitioning is normal, and make it completely accepted, then research to make dysphoria go away without transitioning will be seen as bigoted.
>>
>>6035464
>Such as trans people still commiting suicide after transitioning
That statistic (buried in this pdf somewhere http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf) is often used out of context. Yes trans people srill commit suicide after transitioning and having surgery, and that rate is also higher than the general population. What most people fail to mention is that the rate of suicide before transition is much higher. The rate of suicide also drops when the trans person is accepted by society and their family surprisingly enough.

>or wanting to transition back
The people who do this are a very small minority, and it could be argued that they only detransition because of society and feeling dysphoric about not being able to pass and assimilate.

>sex is unchangeable
True, but their is a difference between sex and gender (sex being you biologically, gender being how you identify in your brain). Most non tumblr trans people accept that sex is unchangeable and fhey are still biologocally what hey started as. It just serves almost zero purpose in bringing that up though other than to invalidate their existence or more likely, just to be a cunt.

>perhaps there's a better way
Maybe, but not right now. I encourage or any one else you to go perform research and tests to help us figure this shit out but until then, transition it is.

>then research to make dysphoria go away without transitioning will be seen as bigoted
Science and facts can't be bigoted. Only retarded SJWs would think that, hopefully rational people will prevail.
>>
>>6035547
Im typing like a drunk moron, fuck
>>
>>6035547
>What most people fail to mention is that the rate of suicide before transition is much higher
I was wondering about that.
>True, but their is a difference between sex and gender
The thing about this is I'm not really sure if gender is a legitimate thing. It seems like it's socialized into a person, but I can also see how it is biologically informed. Plus, I tend to lean towards the idea that gender is a limiting notion.
>It just serves almost zero purpose in bringing that up though other than to invalidate their existence or more likely, just to be a cunt
I've brought it up when I've seen people mistaking them for one another.
>hopefully rational people will prevail
One can only hope.
>>
>>6035587
>It seems like it's socialized into a person
Do a google search for David Reimer. He had his genitals damaged and instead of being raised as male he had his gentials removed and was raised as a girl. The resulting shitstorm in his life lends credence to the idea that gender is innate and cannot be influenced much by outside factors. There isn't much more evidence to prove gender is a real thing afaik but that trans people exist and have existed throughout history for thousands and thousands of years (as opposed to the erroneous idea that it is a new internet phenomenon) doesn't really give me much confidence that it was caused by some kind of fad or shitty parenting. A lot of (anecdotal of course) stories here show that shitty parenting has no effect whatesoever on homosexual or trans feelings other than encouraging self hate from a young age.
>>
>>6035110
It is a mental illness. That doesn't mean you are wrong or bad for having it.

There is no such thing as gender reassignment, only horrific body mutilation and chemicals.
>>
File: 1460271436685.png (96KB, 511x590px) Image search: [Google]
1460271436685.png
96KB, 511x590px
>>6035241
done!
>>
>>6035087
both desu
>>
>>6035636
David Reimer didn't pass, was forced into incestual rape by his doctor, was bullied relentlessly. Unfortunately we can't learn much about this experiment other then don't force young children to be trans, and if you do make an actual effort with the hrt and don't make their brother have sex with them.
>>
>>6036806
Wait, wait, wait. DON'T force them to be trans, and DON'T force incest rape? Shit, I need to rethink this parenting malarky
>>
>>6035087
>this thread again
>b-Baka I-im a good goy im nationalist and right wing m-maga
Pathetic
>>
I'm a political moderate. I go on /pol/ for the shits and giggles but I don't take anything there too seriously.
>>
>>6035087
I'm a full /pol/ack. Redpilled and more gay than marti gras.
>>
File: Rolfe_de_wolfe_evil_stare.jpg (290KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
Rolfe_de_wolfe_evil_stare.jpg
290KB, 450x675px
/pol/ shitposters
>>
well i can't speak for everybody but personally i am an apolitical fag that takes hormones for his mental illness tbqh
>>
>>6035087
>So what kind of fags go on this board?
The sore bitter loners who can't get a boyfriend whose name doesn't end with .jpg and hug a pillow every night.
>>
>>6035219
so what if it technically is a mental illness? doesnt mean you can just lump it together with other generic mental illnesses like schizophrenia and say "the same kind of treatment should be used for it because i say so and know better than the medical community".
homosexuality is a mental illness too, as is genius iq, but neither of those things should be lumped in with other mental illnesses for no reason.
>>
>>6043559
Including (You)? : ^ )
>>
>>6043580
Most definitely.
>>
File: CITATION NEEDED.jpg (62KB, 1600x350px) Image search: [Google]
CITATION NEEDED.jpg
62KB, 1600x350px
>>6043566
>homosexuality is a mental illness too, as is genius iq
>>
>>6043608
??
all organisms are predisposed to reproduce, thats basic biology. so obviously homosexuality is a disorder; doesn't make it bad or wrong since we're clearly in no danger of extinction
as for genius iq it often occurs as a result of mutations so
>>
File: tumblr_nlolnackJU1ur401vo1_1280.jpg (56KB, 640x407px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlolnackJU1ur401vo1_1280.jpg
56KB, 640x407px
>>6035458
>gay men have a voice in lgbt
>let's encourage silencing that voice cause equality

Most people know that nus is a load bullshit
>>
>>6043619
>"A mental disorder, also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, is a diagnosis of a behavioral or mental pattern that can cause suffering or a poor ability to function in ordinary life."

Does homosexuality cause suffering or a poor ability to function in ordinary life? No.
Does a high IQ cause suffering or a poor ability to function in ordinary life? No.
Does gender dysphoria cause suffering or a poor ability to function in ordinary life? Yes.

I agree, it would not make it bad or wrong, but I'm simply stating that homosexuality and high IQ simply aren't classified as ones.
>>
>>6043654
>Does homosexuality cause suffering or a poor ability to function in ordinary life?
yes it usually does
>>
>>6043672
And you know this... how? Are you a self-loathing fag?
>>
>>6043678
do you ever go outside
also i dont "loathe" fags
>>
>>6043672
>>6043678
>>6043702
>do you ever go outside
Yeah... I don't see homosexuality being a cause of suffering anywhere there, pal.
Care to elaborate?

Anyway, homosexuality itself wouldn't be the direct cause of suffering, but instead a feeling of isolation in a "bigotted society", which many of us don't feel anyway.
>>
>>6043714
it's not just isolation; often it can be much harder to hook up, find a partner, etc. even if everyone around you is 100% tolerant it doesnt change the fact that homosexuality is far less common than heterosexuality
>>
>>6043654
>"A mental disorder, also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, is a diagnosis of a behavioral or mental pattern that can cause suffering or a poor ability to function in ordinary life."
>>6043714
by the same logic trans also stops being a mental disorder after transition
>>
>>6043737
>often it can be much harder to hook up, find a partner, etc.
You're trying to tell me that not being able to hook up is a cause of suffering directly from homosexuality itself and not just the lack of homosexuals on the planet?
Also, it isn't even valid, it's not that hard to find some desperate fags to hook up with, and how could it possibly be a valid cause of suffering for it to be a mental illness anyway? Lmao...

>even if everyone around you is 100% tolerant it doesnt change the fact that homosexuality is far less common than heterosexuality
Literally the point I just made in my last post, a feeling of isolation is a symptom of a "bigoted society" not homosexuality as a sexual orientation.

Homosexuality does not cause any form of suffering mentally, only other causes which are indirect from homosexuality itself, and don't even apply to everyone.
>>
>>6043781
>the lack of homosexuals on the planet?
see, that's exactly what makes it a mental disorder, the fact that it's a mutation and occurs far less than the norm.
look at something like aspergers, its classified as a disorder because it hinders your ability to relate to other people. if aspies were the majority, the non-aspies would be seen as mentally ill instead.
>>
>>6043644
But it wasn't silencing gay men. Gay men always have a voice in LGBT societies, because they're usually the largest section of membership, and I've never encountered an LGBT society that didn't have at least one gay guy on exec. The point was that they don't need a specific rep.
I could maaaaybe see a point for men's rep, but not gay men rep. There's usually a women's rep rather than a lesbian rep, and there's usually a bi rep rather than a bi man rep and a bi woman rep (and a bi non binary rep) etc etc
>>
File: fXue2IW.gif (688KB, 664x714px) Image search: [Google]
fXue2IW.gif
688KB, 664x714px
>>6035087
I'm a moderately left "we must destroy the foreign hordes" fag who gets fucked in the ass occasionally
>>
>>6043799
That is not the definition of a mental disorder. You're grasping at straws.
It is not just something which occurs far less than the norm, it must directly cause suffering or a poor ability to function in ordinary life. It does not DIRECTLY affect psychological wellbeing in any way.
>>
>>6043827
like i said, if that defines a mental disorder then being trans is essentially cured through transition.
i guess things like aspergers and adhd dont qualify either since you usually function just fine.
>>
>>6043773
You're questioning the logic of a definition for a word? Grasping at straws.

Also, it does not, as they still have to live life in the gender they wish by quenching their psychological suffering. If someone who transitioned somehow accidentally changed back the next day, I'm pretty sure they'd still have gender dysphoria...
>>
>>6043834
>if someone accidentally got a disorder again they would have that disorder
no shit. if a normal person was """accidentally changed to the opposite gender""" they'd have gender dysphoria too.
>>
>>6043833
See >>6043834
You guys said pretty much the same thing.
>>
>>6043844
It was a theoretical concept as to how transitioning does not "cure" the suffering from gender dysphoria, but only quenches it.
>>
>>6043866
even if it was somehow accurate what difference would it make? in what world would you randomly wake up and change back to male for no reason?
>>
File: 1436110152568.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1436110152568.png
11KB, 211x246px
>tfw support group talked about how mental illness is a lifestyle choice
>>
>>6043888
What??? I've literally just said it was a completely theoretical concept to show how it doesn't "cure" gender dysphoria and instead quenches the suffering from it through fulfillment by identifying as the other gender by trying to change your body physically.
In no way was it meant to be accurate at ALL.
>>
>>6043888
a very sexy world ;)
>>
>>6043888
>>6043888
>no reason
there are plenty examples of self described trannies who have flipped back and forth
>>
>>6043932
>self described
theres your problem
>>
>>6043920
¿quE?
>>
>>6043947
lol.
So how do you propose to find the TruTrans trannies amongst the fakers?
>>
>>6043964
the ones who arent fetishits or tumblr snowflakes
>>
>>6043932
>>6043947
>>6043964
Regardless of this, what I said was COMPLETELY THEORETICAL to show how if a tranny somehow unwillingly detransitioned overnight they'd still suffer from gender dysphoria, as transitioning only quenches the suffering and does not cure gender dysphoria.
>>
>>6043964
Therapy, not that informed consent is a bad thing. The current traditional (therapy) route is relatively worse, a lot of it is dehumanizing.
>>
>>6043974
This criteria would mean ALL trannies (esp. the ones on /lgbt/) aren't TruTrans except for maybe the ancient Hons who don't know what tumblr is.
>>
>>6043644
>lgbt has a voice in lgbt
We have no voice in lgbt.
Only straight people have the right to speak and us lgbt peasants are ordered to listen.
We don't have a say in our movement because it's no longer our movement.

We might as well change lgbt into "Straight progressive liberal club. LGBT pets welcome too" because that's what it is.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.