[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are six generals for these special snowflakes: Female to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 17

File: g.png (78KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
g.png
78KB, 2000x2000px
There are six generals for these special snowflakes:
Female to Male General, Male to Female General, Pass General, Trans Help General, Trans General, Trans Lesbian General

There are three generals for these autists:
Gay General, Masc General, Fem General

There is one general for the lezzies:
Lesbian General for lesbians

There is one general for agp ppl:
AGP general

There is one general for asexuals:
Asexual general

There is one general for coming out:
Coming out general

Why do transgender ppl need more than 2 generals? Not to mention the constant multiple threads made that can easily be asked within those 2 generals...

Why do gay men need more than 1 general?

Lesbians aren't dividing themselves into lipstick lesbian general and dyke general.
Asexuals aren't dividing themselves into multi-generals.

It just seems really lame and mods should do something about it. Please limit the amount of generals.
>>
>>6004864
The solution is simple just give the trans their own board. I suggest we call it /MI/ for mental illness. The T doesn't belong with LGB anyway, we have nothing in common with them
>>
>h-hi mods of lgbt im a lesbo and I want to be reminded the least amount of times possible that men who don't want to fuck me and that women who are prettier than me even with a different chromosome exist. please delete their threads or at least confine them to a few ones.

who hurt you op
>>
>>6004864
Gay men are catty, and they need to label themselves as xy and z according to their preferences in men and personal style

I don't believe there are enough lesbians on this board. I remember there used to be different lesbian threads like andro-girl gen and lez-femme, but they all left 4chan, because the trannies kept harassing them
>>
>>6004888

>women
>xy chromosome
>pretty
pick one.
>>
>>6004919
my hips are wider than yours and my nose is lighter :^}

men give me more attention than they do to you :^}
>>
File: Apply_cold_water_to_burned_area.jpg (22KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
Apply_cold_water_to_burned_area.jpg
22KB, 493x335px
>>6004919
Trannies BTFO.
>>
>>6004924
post pics of yourself
>>
>>6004905
>Lesbians aren't dividing themselves into lipstick lesbian general and dyke general
There's more difference between masc guys and femboys than there is for you.
Pretty sure masc doesn't want us talking about femmy meds in their threads.
>>
>>6004935
I did it already on lesgen two weeks ago or so. No one said anything except a tripfag butch dyke who spouts shit about trannies all the time saying she wants to nuzzle my cheek.

I considered it the ultimate passing test, harder than omegle (which I passed on) and real life (which I pass on). They were actively looking for infiltrators and I slided right past them. :3

I still post every once in a while. We probably know each other!
>>
>>6004875
Or since the generals have the same name each time, you could block them?
>>
>>6004988
Well, if you've posted a pic before then you'll have no problem posting a pic now in this thread.
>>
>>6005015
Blocking them doesn't stop them from going into other threads and shitting up lesgen, gaygen, bigen, acegen and every other thread on /lgbt/. They have to make every single general and thread about them. It's like trannies want to be hated.
>>
>>6005024
But we can be gay, lesbian, or ace too. What's your point babe?
>>
You've clearly never seen a masc vs fem shitstorm
>>
>>6005043
What are you talking about? Did you not read what I wrote. Trannies flood gay, lesbian, ace, bi generals and shitpost in them until they make it all about them self. Look at lesgen, we can't go one single thread without butthurt trannies jumping in and making it all about them.
>>
>>6005070
Did we ruin your safe space? That's terrible!
>>
Myyyyy Saaafe Spaaace

Myyyy forrrtune

Your leaky anus, you stupid nigger
>>
Holy shit you dykes won't stop whining

Most trannies go to the gens and stay there because you folks are drama sponges <3
>>
Make new gen threads if you don't like how things are, but don't bitch if you're not going to do anything to fix it (besides bitch).
>>
>>6005070
I thought lesgen was mostly straight guys pretending to be Cis girls anyways...
>>
File: 89.png (816KB, 687x855px) Image search: [Google]
89.png
816KB, 687x855px
>>6004864
>>6004875
This already is the trans board, you faggots are grouped with us for simplicity. If they make a transboard, it will replace this one. No one cares about you entitled faggots, 4chan is our turf.
>>
File: pregnant-woman-.jpg (36KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
pregnant-woman-.jpg
36KB, 900x900px
>>6005078
>>6005132
Cry some more, you'll never get pregnant.
:)
>>
File: happy20pregnant20woman1.png (95KB, 261x370px) Image search: [Google]
happy20pregnant20woman1.png
95KB, 261x370px
>>6005176
>I thought lesgen was mostly straight guys pretending to be lesbians anyway
You're thinking of TLG, that's full of straight men roleplaying as lesbians. It's pretty sad actually
>>
>>6005182
preach it

The Honpire's holy land is here, after our exodus from /b/. We only allow the lesser classes and primitive natives we found to bitch and moan out of pity. They could be crushed at any moment.

>>6005183
yep thank god i hate kids excruciating pain and vomiting lmfao
>>
File: 52 (2).png (1MB, 797x951px) Image search: [Google]
52 (2).png
1MB, 797x951px
>>6005200
Trap threads are still rampant across /b/, it's practically like 4chan was designed to be a mtf factory. Faggots are so entitled and spoiled, I say we castrate and enslave them all as punishment for them thinking everything is meant for them.
>>
>>6005220
give the whiny lesbians phalloplasties
>>
File: 12 (2).png (1MB, 959x1013px) Image search: [Google]
12 (2).png
1MB, 959x1013px
>>6005229
We should come up with a surgery that transplants a working uterus, and then force all lesbians to give us theirs.
>>
>>6004864
fuck you
go make a lesbian gen if you want to

if it doesnt thrive its not our fault so shut up
>>
>>6005257
Aren't uterus surgeries something that are coming down the pipeline? Idk a friend of mine told me about them a while ago I thought but I haven't heard much about it since
>>
File: 1444172583581.jpg (68KB, 540x526px) Image search: [Google]
1444172583581.jpg
68KB, 540x526px
>>6005220
>wanting all the cute boys to get castrated this bad
Asukanon pls
>>
>>6005274
We already make lesgen threads and surgically mutilated straight men with their inferiority complexes completely trashed the thread. Because transbians can't stand that there's a thread on this board that isn't about them and their mental illness.
>>
>>6005320
I find that hard to believe

make another one, they are bound to get bored
>>
File: Asuka 2.png (708KB, 661x753px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka 2.png
708KB, 661x753px
>>6005288
I despise faggots, not because of intolerance or homophobia but because Ive hung out with gay men and I know what you faggots are like. you're entitled spoiled brats who like to pretend life is hard for you. You make fun of women, trannies, lesbians, anything- and then you have disgusting orgies and bugchase. You are truly a plague.
>>
>>6005320
Waaa transwomen make everything about themselves, let's start a thread specifically to bitch about them/invade other threads to make ourselves feel bigger

Have you considered that maybe theres fewer lesbians on this board because most normal, well-adjusted lesbians are out having a life and fucking instead of crying for attention on a mango/amime image board full of faggots
>>
>>6005389
Actually I think they may just be on /u/
>>
>>6004919
The bantz. So strong.

>>6004929
Just trannies? Lesbos too. All women. These bantz are strong, and they are going out of control.
>>
File: LmPVUaRNlV4.jpg (72KB, 483x604px) Image search: [Google]
LmPVUaRNlV4.jpg
72KB, 483x604px
>>6005356
>you're entitled spoiled brats
You're too spiteful, vast majority of us are pure hearted, for reals. Sad divisions do nobody any good.

Besides, castrating won't help you. If everyone goes femgen with their pills and stuff it probably won't bother them and you'll get more competition for guys then.
>>
>>6005170

>for the luls
>not out of rage because muh gender validation

Even though people only want a cislesgen so one thread can not spend half the posts on tranny shit.

Trannies don't get that it's not because of who they ~are~ or what they ~identify as~, people want them out because of their actions. Because they're whiny attention leeches who can't stop posting about their dicks.
>>
>>6005523
daddy
>>
File: 100.png (1MB, 1074x976px) Image search: [Google]
100.png
1MB, 1074x976px
>>6005459
That's true, you're right. There are some pretty awesome gay men and women, but seeing trans exclusionary threads everyday on top of what I just described can make some one quite spiteful and hateful.
>>
>>6005611
>seeing trans exclusionary threads

Maybe if trans people were normal and tried to fit in, people wouldn't want to exclude them.

Seriously I don't care about the threads I visit being cis-only but I've noticed a pattern of trannies being trolls and making posts about their transness and whining about trans everything and dysphoria and it gets too much esp when you have so many other threads to take that shit to.
>>
>>6005523
Not actually trans, but I was that boy who dropped by to ask about the whole boob cancer stuff.

Make a big deal about being real girls then you naturally get people who have questions/need help and stuff. You can deal with that if you like being ostentatious, right? Don't mean any harm.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 580x580px
>>6005611
So then we don't have to worry about being castrated unless we want to, right?
>>
>>6005660
I thought you seemed perfectly pleasant (if a little personally irresponsible.), but I've always thought lesgen's been full of shitstirring trolls anyway. It's why I generally don't come to /lgbt/
>>
>>6005654
Fucking this. It's bad enough they take up the majority of the threads in /lgbt/ board, but then they also have to go into threads that are no trans oriented and shitpost about being trans and make it all about them. They whine and complain when threads aren't all about them, but then when we try to make threads solely to talk about cis issues they sperg out.
>>
File: 1350876523088.jpg (251KB, 517x739px)
1350876523088.jpg
251KB, 517x739px
>>6005677
Or if you start talking shit about breeders, trannies, or women. Drag is making fun of women so all drag queens must be put down. If white people cant blackface, you can't drag.

Shinji x Asuka > Shinji x Kaworu
>>
This thread is cancer
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 874x951px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 874x951px
>>6005685
Blame the nhs on that really, they won't let me have control of my body unless I give up who I am. If they were reasonable people wouldn't take illicit. I'll probably have to check with a doc if it doesn't get better in the end.
>>6005712
>about breeders
It's perfectly justified to be jealous of how straight women can get men you want tho.
>Drag
Don't like wearing girl clothes or undergarments/bra whatever dyi with the moans so I'd never have to so I'm sure we don't have any problem.
>Shinji x Asuka > Shinji x Kaworu
Not the way it's meant to be http://pastebin.com/nEbAwpYG

Shinji a fag
>>
>>6005838
For a fag he sure does loves titties.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 704x400px
>>6005873
Things aren't always what they seem
>>
File: tumblr_n19i2jjR501s6jbulo1_500.jpg (27KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n19i2jjR501s6jbulo1_500.jpg
27KB, 500x448px
>>6005914
I definitely don't remember that part of episode 23.
>>
>>6005283
There have been two. The first was the Danish girl and she died from her body rejecting it. The second occurred a few months ago and was removed two months later due to infection I believe.
>>
>>6005183
is that a bad thing
>>
>>6004864
Just filter the fucking generals you whiny cunt... If you browse via a computer, get the 4chan x extension (both chrome and Mozilla have it) them filter by the subject line... If via mobile, use the 4chan apps.. One of them has a filter functionality

Easy as shit
>>
>>6005183
thank god
>can't drink or smoke
>get fat and disgusting
>ruin skin, forever stretchmarks and loose skin
>parasite inside you
>when it comes out destroys vag and hurts for hours
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.