[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cosmo is gonna probably kill himself because everyone hates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 10

File: ss+(2016-04-07+at+10.07.27).jpg (237KB, 1222x945px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-07+at+10.07.27).jpg
237KB, 1222x945px
Cosmo is gonna probably kill himself because everyone hates him for being trans. What is /lgbt/'s thoughts.

>https://twitter.com/narcissawright
>>
>>5988755
not sure why he went through with all this

i dropped him personally when he came out
>>
>>5988755
>those pics and video
jesus christ
he deserves to die
>>
who

is she good at anything actually or just a sodiepopper meme streamer
>>
>>5988755
I want to laugh but I also feel bad for her.
>>
>>5988800

Among the best in the world at a few different games. Former world record holder in Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and Paper Mario.
>>
>>5988810
oh, i find speedrunners to be the most obnoxious "pro" gamers. scarlett and gllty are best trans gamers objectively.
>>
>>5988823
he dropped all his speedrunning when he went trans also so his stream is half of his face cam and him playing like mario maker
>>
>>5988755
poor guy
>>
>>5988798
this

turbo-agp
>>
>>5988755
I hope she's okay
>>
>>5988755
>all those ahegao faces

lordy lord, he's your typical 4chan tranny.
>>
>>5988810
>>5988823
>trannies
>great at pro gaming due to their superior bio maleness
>failing to see the irony in this

oh god i am laffing
>>
>>5988755
is this some famous vidyah tranny or is this the cosmo that dated POTC from here?
>>
>>5989040
nice meme
>>
>>5989040
no it's more like they spent their entire lives in their room playing videogames so they're good at them while cis females can more often than not actually go outside

videogames aren't football
>>
>>5989057
it's males that spend their entire lives in their rooms playing video games. Girls generally don't do that because they don't have the drive to play video games that intensely like males do.
>>
>>5989063
well yes all of the pro trans gamers got good at x game while living as male
>>
>>5989063

keyword in there is
>generally

This is the stupidest fucking generalization I've ever read on here.

are you trying to make a new meme or something?
>>
>>5989041
this is cosmowright, a famous male speedrunner that became trans and lost most popularity etc. as a result
>>
>>5989063
Girls can do other things in their lives. If you can't do anything with your life, you'll start spending all your time playing games, there are cis female examples of this too (like hafu, but she's probably just mildly autistic).
>>
>>5988755
Doesn't she have a kid and wife?
>>
>>5989080
>are you trying to make a new meme or something?

just pointing the truth out bro. Bio girls are never in the top tier pro gaming circle like trannies do. (hint: it's because trannies are bio male, therefore giving them superior abilities as natural males)
>>
File: 1392230732441.gif (2MB, 349x248px) Image search: [Google]
1392230732441.gif
2MB, 349x248px
That chick destroyed him. Made him change. Made him loathe what he used to be able to love (speedrunning) in his little autistic bubble.

Once that was gone, Cosmo was also gone.

Now all that's left is "Narcissia" who is less of "Cosmo having a gender crisis" and more of a "alternate personality Cosmo retreated into because the person known as 'Cosmo' was too painful to live as any longer"
>>
>>5989121
lmao stfu they streamed zelda and shit for a living
>>
>>5988755
Every time Cosmo is mentioned all I can think of is the 2015 Nintendo World Championships and wonder what the world would've been like if he won.
>>
>>5989116
>Bio girls are never in the top tier pro gaming circle like trannies do. (hint: it's because trannies are bio male, therefore giving them superior abilities as natural males)
You'd actually have to come up with some evidence for it.
>>
>>5988755
Not that I'm updated on the topic, but Narcissa seems like a great chosen name for her.
>>
>>5989189
look up every major pro gaming circuit. There's no women. The only girl to make big news as one of the support players in a major team is a tranny.
>>
>>5989116
>Bio girls are never in the top tier pro gaming circle like trannies do

no shit, that community is fucking toxic towards girls.

Trannies are in this circle because they could get into this pro gaming shit without being judged because they weren't out yet, typically, and once they are out they get harassed to shit and usually fade out of existence.

I like your new meme tho

If bio women weren't treated like shit in this community I would guarantee more bio women would be in this community? Who wouldn't want to make money off of doing jack shit?

I like your new meme tho, fampai.
>>
>>5989212
Man, I need to learn to proofread

kek
>>
>>5989212
>no shit, that community is fucking toxic towards girls.

guys rage on each other all the time. Girls are just too sensitive to handle the shit talking. That and they legitimately don't practice as hard as the guys.
>Trannies are in this circle because they could get into this pro gaming shit without being judged because they weren't out yet,
they're men, who played the games hardcore and got gud. Once they're out, they go full meltdown autism like Cosmo. That one tranny on a PVP pro gaming team was doing pretty well for himself.
>>
>>5989250
Scarlett only reached her prime when she was out. Too bad Starcraff is dedgam.
>>
>>5989208
Hafu is one example, and she's actually talked about it.
She used to be a "pro-gamer", before she went into HS.

She was respected as a really good player, and then people got to know she was a girl. I think she got kicked out of the team she was in, and wasn't wanted into like any other team after that.
For that, I think she quit WoW, and went into bloodline champions instead. Anyway, she won that title, even when being a "filthy NA" player (only NA team that actually qualified).

"esports" scene is pretty much dead now anyway, mostly you just have LoL, and CS, which can hardly be seen as real esports games, and definitely extremely toxic to female players.
>>
>>5989250
Girls are excluded, and shut out, simply for being girls.
That doesn't happen to guys, they get shit on, but not in the same way girls get shit on.

No idea if Scarlett is still managing to play SC2 well anymore, but I guess she was lucky enough to have a team that actually wanted to bother with her. Without a team, she wouldn't manage to stay, or even get, good.
>>
>>5988755
What went so right?
>>
>>5989279
literally like one white person in the whole world plays Starcraft atm
>>
>>5988800
>she
just because you suddenly call yourself a woman does not make you one.
>>
>>5989314
am i on /gif/ again
>>
>>5989250

>guys rage on each other all the time. Girls are just too sensitive to handle the shit talking. That and they legitimately don't practice as hard as the guys.

I don't understand where you're getting
>they legitimately don't practice as hard as the guys.

from, but okay whatever. Cosmo is deleting everything they have cuz' she can't handle the flack she's getting from her own fans. Not every woman is the same, and I'm sure there are plenty of women who can stand judgement.

>they're men, who played the games hardcore and got gud. Once they're out, they go full meltdown autism.
They're women with a single masculine hobby, Christ almighty. I didn't know men & women had to follow strict masculine/feminine hobbies or else their entire identity is on the damn line.

tbqh I don't give a shit and am probably falling for bait hard. I'm not a great arguer, so you can think what'cha want, man.
>>
>>5989315
Sorry to break the delusion. I'll be on my way back to /gif/
>>
>>5989329
c u in the bailey threads
>>
>>5989337
*tips trump hat*
>>
>>5988755
makes me sad. cosmo got me through some rough times watching those windwaker streams. coming out didn't kill the fan base. it was loss of drive and determination? like they got bored with the games they loved. it makes me sad. the content of the stream changed so dramatically. the average viewer like myself just lost interest. like streaming smash with no voice commentary. just awful shit tier streams coupled with the chat gradually changing from this laid back chill to sjw tumblrina status. it makes me sad. those windwaker streams... :[
>>
>>5989080
>>5989098
Men are monotaskers, women are multitaskers. Women are basically like kids with ADHD in the sense that they cant focus their attention on one thing for too long. Especially something that provides no emotional stimulus. Deal with it. I would assume this Cosmo is an AGP whose ego failed to develop properly. AKA not a woman.
>>
>>5988755
literally who and why should I care?
>>
>>5989154
>Every time Cosmo is mentioned all I can think of is the 2015 Nintendo World Championships and wonder what the world would've been like if he won.
...the same?
>>
>>5988755
can we not just all admit we new cosmo was weird from the get-go? like kid painted their nails from the start. all sorts of different colors. was a focal point on the camera at times. dudes don't paint their nails a different color every week like that. not normally. we just want cosmo back, not this narcissa crap.
>>
>>5989362
Can't he just take HRT and be a pretty femboy instead?
>>
>>5988810
literally shit tier games no one cares about

I am too one of the best players in some danmaku games, but no one made me famous for that

I guess im not attention whore enough
>>
>>5989326
>They're women with a single masculine hobby
>Cosmo, with his scraggly beard and penis

ayyy lmao
>>
>>5989372
too much tumblr
>>
>>5989399
Cosmo grows their beard out?

Oh, well fuck them then.
>>
>>5989434
Cosmo keeps his testes and penis?

Oh, well fuck them then.
>>
>>5989486
difference is you don't need much money to shave your beard.
>>
>>5989399
Don't think Cosmo ever had a beard.

>>5989380
Winder waker and Ocorina are like the best games.

Of course Mario 64 is best speedrun game, but some of the games being speedrun are so boring that nobody gives a shit about them.
>>
>>5989279
>No idea if Scarlett is still managing to play SC2 well anymore
She reached number 1 GM on the korean ladder a few days ago.
>>
Nobody gave a shit about her before she ran for Zelda WR's. Nobody gives a shit about her now that she's stopped. Clearly her mental health has deteriorated to the point where she cannot handle the latter situation. Whether and how much her being trans plays into that... no one knows but her.

Yes, she is mentally unhealthy. I don't say that because she's trans. I say that because she's in her late 20s and posts shitty emo poetry on YouTube. She needs to hear this message.

If I skated through life speedrunning games and then suddenly that well dried up, I'd have some serious emotional problems too. Nothing to really fault her for. She needs to realize things aren't so bad. She can go get a normal human job and things will be alright for her.
>>
>>5989212
>that community is fucking toxic towards girls

its competitive on a strenuous level because it requires teamwork in a short amount of time, like a soccer match
>>
>>5989212
Why are there no female SC2, Fighting game, etc. pros then? Nobody knows you're female in a 1v1 game. You have the same practice conditions as everyone else.
>>
>>5989380
>One of the best in Danmaku
>Literally what the fuck is that
>Former best of Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and Paper Mario.
>Oh I've heard of those games, that's kind of cool
>>
>>5988755
Good. He's not fucking trans. He's just a fucking little faggot who's crying about his fucking stupid autistic bullshit. I wish I had a fucking huge following of people that basically paid me to transition is just having fun watching and playing video games together. But no he threw all that away so fuck him and fuck him for trying to be one of us instead of dealing with his fucking issues. he's hon as fuck all you have to do is listen to him for like 2 seconds on one of his fucking faggoty little faggot poems and you can realize he's just fucking crazy.
>>
>>5989116
>Repressed mentally ill autists are good at video games

WOAH
>>
File: disgust.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>5988755
I don't know that person so I can't say for sure if she deserves or not but twitch is cancerous so I wouldn't expect less from them.

Same goes for 4chan,, specially this board, we have way too many rabid trannies that bully other trannies for shit like looks, when they started taking their tranny pills, shit like that.

Anyways that tranny not only has the usual tranny issues but you guys are pushing her to suicide, screwing with someone job, no matter how shitty / retarded it is, is one of the biggest dick moves you can do. You're basically taking away what could be the last piece of diginity someone had in their life.

Guess being a fag is finally paying dividends for me. I don't have to deal with all that bullshit.

>inb4 tumblr sjw hugbox leftards butthurt at me.
>inb4 /pol/ and /v/ butthurt at me.
>inb4 trannies on this board butthurt at me.
>>
>>5990615
You don't exactly sound sane yourself, senpai.
>>
>>5990666
playing video games is not a career
>>
>>5990683
If you're getting money from it it's a job. Doesn't mean it's a good job though.

Same goes for camwhores, prostitutes, drugs, all those things give you income but doesn't mean it's a good one and you should aspire to work in the area.
>>
>>5990612
danmaku is a genre, not a single game

also called bullet hell, shoot them up, curtain shooter
>>
>>5990679
Yeah but you don't see me throwing away all these amazing gifts and then bitching about it. I don't have anything. I was homeless for two years. The only reason I'm not now is because my family feels guilty about me taking care of my grandfather in hospice. If they figure out I'm trans which I'm really struggling to hide, ill just be back on the streets homeless again. So yeah fuck him for being a privileged fucking manchild whos "oh lordy I've lost my mind cuz I got 2nd place in video games". Fuck that faggot and fuck you too.
>>
>>5989362
Cosmo made upwards of several hundred dollars painting his nails every week because of donation bid wars.
>>
>>5988755
https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4dw7jv/famous_speedrunner_narcissa_wright_seems_to_have/
>>
>>5990791

Why were you homeless if they don't even know you're a tranny?
>>
>>5988755
Did she actually choose Narcissa as her female name? Like, her real female name?
>>
>>5989189
Bio males have better hand-eye coordination
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070413212142.htm

Bio males are better in spatial coordination and have a better sense of direction
http://www.columbia.edu/itc/anthropology/v1007/jakabovics/mf2.html

So of course they would be talented at vidya.
>>
>>5992291
I can confirm.
I've been on estrogen for 8 months now and I am noticeably worse at videogames.

When I play games I used to be good at like cs:go I honestly feel retarded.
>>
>>5992285
Yes, and it's intentionally similar to the word narcissistic.
>>
I wonder what John Numbers thinks about all this
>>
>>5992303
Ughhh. I've never even heard of her before but what a vapid fucking cunt. I can see why people hate her.
>>
>>5992291

>tfw always shit at throwing balls and couldn't even catch things thrown at me, like keys, until recently
>tfw absolutely mediocre at games and in competitive play, always near the bottom of the scoreboard

Who /trutrans/ here?
>>
>>5989372
HRT will fuck you up. If your interested in just "feminization" take the lowest dose, take blockers, or more natural routes, exercise.
>>
>>5992324
They're outliers of course, like women in sports teams like basketball and tennis.

Practicing helps too, you just weren't motivated enough.
>>
>>5992298
lol used to be mge and now I get kicked from silvers -_-
>>
>>5992324
tbqh if you play video games at all you aren't trutrans
>>
I don't care about others self pity
>>
That photos and videos section...

So now i know who posts in those steam friend threads on r9k.
>>
>>5989212

>that community is fucking toxic towards girls

kek, nope. It's not a coincidence men dominate in video games, maths, sciences, programming, and all other pursuits that involve extreme levels of grinding and dedication. You have to know on some level how intentionally blind you're being to this basic talent men have for obsessive craft mastery. It's arguably the epitome of what men are, a biological variant that uses freedom from the burden of carrying offspring to aggressively pursue other goals instead.
>>
>>5992282
Because we don't get along at all and I'm mentally ill which makes it practically impossible to work a job like a normal human being. When I could manage to do it, I just slept in my car at work for a week at a time. Im just hoping to get disability and stay hiding for the next 3-6 months.
>>
>>5988755
He shit on his followers subscribers, then came back and said he was trans and that the stream would change, despite people subbing in the meantime, expecting what he used to put out. Anger from this was vented on the fact of him going trans
>>
>>5989086
no, he shat on his subs and followers THEN came out as trans and changed the stream drastically. Imagine if someone ran away with your money and delivered a completely different product
>>
>>5994329
>>5994340

Say what you want about her changing stream content and shitting on followers but don't misgender her that's just rude, she's probably gonna read this thread
>>
>>5994381
He he he he he he he he he he he he him him him him him him him him him him him him his his his his his his his his his his his Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo
>>
>>5994381
*he
>>
Cosmo is already a qt3.14 gender neutral name, why'd she change it??
>>
>>5994390
>>5994423
Yeah super funny misgendering trans people on the /lgbt/ board, if you want to be assholes go to >>>/pol/
>>
how come most gay men don't play video games?

videogames are a straight male activity for beta males who have nothing better to do with their time
>>
>>5994441
Fuck off dumb tranny this isn't your little safespace. Go petition for /trans/ to be made.
>>
>>5994441
cosmo is actually a cis man with a crossdressing fetish.
>>
>>5988755
I really do miss the old cosmo. He was a qt too back before he fucked up his life with this shit.
>>
>>5994454
Using the correct pronouns for a person doesn't require a safe space, you're just trying to be edgy insulting a person that's already down. Like I said if you want to talk about how it's actually "he" and all this shit you can go to /pol/ or any other place on the internet where people share your opinion.

>>5994455
you're a cis man with a crossdressing fetish
>>
>>5994461
I find the bleach blonde crack head look hotter actually, that's the only way I could put it. If he had handle his shit much differently things wouldn't be like this, and he'd still be becoming a cute girl
>>
>>5994479
good comeback, Cosmo.
>>
>>5994441
kek i'm really just trying to piss you off tbqph
>>
>>5994479
Blah blah edgy blah blah /pol/ whatever. His name is Cosmo and that's what I've always known him as since the days when he actually done speedruns. Keep crying retard.
>>
File: 1434388566435.jpg (49KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1434388566435.jpg
49KB, 453x604px
>>5994491
I'm talking about Cosmo before he changed his name and "came out" or whatever. He was cute.
>>
Why are /lgbt/ getting trolled so easily in this thread?
>>
>>5994551
I know, and I still think he was back then, but after was better imo.
>>
>>5994564
From my experience this board always takes everything way too seriously except for a few people.

Usually the bio females are the most level headed people here.
>>
>>5994564
I just feel bad for her since she's probably gonna be reading this thread.
>>
>>5994607
>lesgen
>level headed
>>
>>5994680
well, she's still cute, so she has that going for her :3
>>
Null
>>
>>5994953
go home cosmo
>>
>>5988823
>gllty

Never heard of her before, looked her up, she looks pretty great. But damn, that voice needs work.

And also a trach shave.
>>
>>5988823
I know gllty personally and she's an asshole.
>>
>>5988755
It acts and talks like heterosexual dog shit.
>>
File: 7872234.png (342KB, 490x640px) Image search: [Google]
7872234.png
342KB, 490x640px
>>5996110
>It acts and talks like heterosexual dog shit
Those e-celebrities are all shit though.
>>
>>5996129
That's what I said.
>>
>>5996135
No anon, you said it acts and talks like heterosexual dog shit.

Take your meds, chill a bit, have a nice and healthy breakfast, just relax.
>>
>>5996139
Read between the lines. It acts like all other e-celebrities do. It acts like heterosexual dog shit. 2+2, etc.
>>
>I will show the world I am a strong transwymn and make money doing what I love doing
>waaa i am bulied I will now delete the account and blame za warudo

Jesus girl, talk about a fucking drama queen. Being trans you need to learn how to roll with the punches if you put yourself out there in a creative way. Haters aren't just expected, they're guaranteed. Either stay at it and git gud or yeah give up like a baby

Fuk this is why I'm not a jewtuber yet. If I start recording videos in a dress and make-up now I can guarantee 99% of the comments will be THATS A MAN THATS A MAN THATS A MAN
>>
>>5994551
>Weird face
>Gross nose

Lol nice standards brovinski, he used to look like shit. Hell was he transitioning here already? Coz she looks like a tranny already in this pic
>>
Also is Narcissa her real nuname because that's a pretty AGP name to go with to be HONest
>>
>>5990609
>Nobody knows you're female in a 1v1 game.
Yes they do, if you ever go to an in-person event (any fighting game tournament) or you get good enough so you people know who you are.
>>
>>5992303
It's the feminine form of "Narcissus", which the word "narcissism" is derived from.
>>
>>5990609
fighting games are entirely different online and in person, the precise timing required is strongly affected by the slightest latency. If you want to become a fighting game esports pro gamer sponsored by razer you strangely have to go outside
>>
>>5990609
There was an extremely good Korean gril in Brood War.
>>
>>5988755
autism and autogynephilia are a deadly combination. They lack self awareness, and thus think their fetish is the same thing as gender dysphoria, and autism makes them unable to accept others' advice on the matter. Now it's only a matter of time before he kills himself because he can't manage to admit that the tranny thing was just a stupid phase.
>>
>>5996535
it's also the name of a fucking harry potter character
>>
>>5996639
Seriously, the system waves through anyone with autism who doesn't get how2socialize; these types see all the online stupidity with other virgin neckbeards who think girls have it easy in our society while also watching a lot of trap hentai, and something snaps and they try to become anime girls IRL.

And then they pick some dumbass wizard name, and then if you're hanging out with them they get way super sexual really quick as if all trannies are totally gonna bang just like in the hentai and I'm just sitting there trying to enjoy my drink like "down dog, chill, heel."

Strange times we live in, strange times.
>>
File: stupid idiots.png (185KB, 304x953px) Image search: [Google]
stupid idiots.png
185KB, 304x953px
>>5996658
And look at how they prove this point for us.
>>
>>5996665
>harmless suicide methods
silly girl
>>
>>5996639
>>5996658
>Women are legally not allowed to enjoy sex or have fetishes

is all I got from these posts.

Everyone on here sure is quick to judge or make assumptions. And what advice exactly have people given her besides "lol kil urself u're not a woman your a rettart"

I remember when getting diagnosed with gender dysphoria was good enough to get people off your ass and it seems like even that's not good enough anymore for the budding sociopaths on here
>>
>>5996658

CURRENT YEAR
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R
>>
>>5996665
>what happens when agp controls your life and nobody offers you any real support other than telling you to kill yourself or engaging in your fetish

poor cosmo, another victim of his extreme sexual fetish
>>
>>5997036
That's probably because you are autistic.

Maybe you should go off of the internet and interact with real women, they aren't sex obsessed losers that fetishise their own existence like AGP trannies.
>>
>>5989362
>>5989350

These, old time cosmo and sig streams were nice, esp before agdq became a huge thing and everything got too big

and really I mean what kind of fucking name is narcissa

the poor kid snapped, I tell you what
>>
>>5988755
Why can't we just use her preferred pronoun

You shits call Arin a her (no proof) yet you refuse to call Cosmo/narc a her?

I get its 4chan but still
>>
>>5999506
>we

Die.
>>
File: 1460082082310.gif (919KB, 170x196px) Image search: [Google]
1460082082310.gif
919KB, 170x196px
>>5999552
Would not be that bad desu
>>
>>5999506
cosmo will always be cosmo to me, i refuse to acknowledge this new persona
>>
>>5992291
That isn't actually any evidence...

Hand-eye coordination has nothing to do with vidya, spatial coordination doesn't have anything to do with vidya either.
If you haven't noticed, screens are 2d, and you're moving a mouse, so spatial awarness and hand-eye coordination really has no place in this.

The shit you provided is also trends, not actual data on the neurology involved, nor does it talk about what happens when testosterone is removed.

So please, provide some evidence before you come with your "hypothesis", it's not an actual hypothesis until you have something to back it up with.
>>
>>5999574
Do you not realize how utterly retarded that is?
>>
>>5999506
Because we're always going to use the pronoun the person doesn't want us to use.
>>
I feel bad for her
She is being trans the wrong way
Im thinking on sending her a message with encouraging words, but I really know what to say.
I hope she feels better soon, I really wouldnt like to find out she killer herself.
>>
>>6004005
but that's awful
>>
she needs FFS
she needs to fix her teeth
she needs a boob job
and then she can make a million dollars camming on twitch
>>
>>6007489
too bad she threw all her money away though
she can probably rebuild it because the skill is definitely there, they just have to stop being a fucking asstard all the time
>>
>>6007589
FFS 30k
Teeth 5-10k
boobs 5-10k

if she can find someone who can front it for her she will be golden
>>
>>5989063
So if a cis woman spends all her time in her room she magically grows a dick? Gee somebody should have told that easy workaround to the FtMs, might have saved them some money.
>>
>>6004005
>Because we're always going to use the pronoun the person doesn't want us to use.
So a trans woman just has to say she wants to be called he/him and you'll correctly gender her?
>>
>>6011077
not if we know he's a tranny
>>
>>5989063
I don't know mate, I haven't really seen a friend in 5 years since I dropped out of school and I've spent the whole time playing videogames ever since. Now, I am an autistic fucker so that's probably why, but it's not a matter of sex, it is a matter of brain "layout" I think. Some people are prone to spending their time on a task that focus all of your attention on a single, intense stimulus.
>>
>>5989057
>nerdy males can't go outside
lol weak
>>
ok bye
>>
>>6011559
killing yourself cosmo?
>>
>>5988755
Creepy... looks like my ex. Sheesh.
>>
>>5988755
Tbh I don't really like her name choice but I hope everything turns out okay for her.
>>
>>6012483
She seems to be doing better, she brought back her twitch and said shes feeling healthy and that her spirits were raised
>>
>>5988755
Is """""she"""" a transbian?
>>
File: 1457782824919.jpg (152KB, 419x419px) Image search: [Google]
1457782824919.jpg
152KB, 419x419px
>>6013737

>she
>her
>>
>>6013775
Yes

She and Her
>>
>>6013813
This abomination isn't a woman
>>
>>6012483
'Cosmo' was already a weird name. I honestly thought Cosmo was just a screen name. Had no idea that it was a real name that people had, outside of cartoon fairies.

Given that, the name she picked doesn't seem so odd to me considering her birth name was already weird.
>>
>>6013929
Still I support her but she missed the chance to become wanda
>>
File: mDc9.gif (672KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
mDc9.gif
672KB, 500x307px
>>6013938
>>
>>6013958
cute cat
>>
Couldn't have happened to a more self-absorbed cunt
>>
File: Cosmo Kramer.jpg (110KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmo Kramer.jpg
110KB, 540x720px
>>6013929
>Cosmo is a weird name
How old is Cosmo, exactly? I feel like their "weirdness" may have been predestined.
>>
>>6014125
Hey Did you find your hentai yet?
>>
>>6007489
I've never been able to be a fan of cosmo/narci because of the teeth. Wish she fixed them already because her face is nice.
>>
>>6013820
your mother isn't a woman
>>
>>6007489
Amen. She's not using her money properly.
She has earned enough already to fix her life but instead is probably buying gamer brand food, computer parts and dragon dildos.
>>
>>5989264
That's literally 1 example. And unfortunately hafu has the personality of a couch.
>>
>>5996584
Tossgirl was equal to low tier pros if I remember right. Not bad but not really good.
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.