[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw finally blossoming into a qt trap but my boyfriend holds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (25KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 236x177px
>tfw finally blossoming into a qt trap but my boyfriend holds me back on flaunting it and doing things like camming or attentionwhoring because he thinks I'd end up cheating

Just fuck my shit up, life. The one time you make me actually care about someone they're literally unbearable
>>
>>5974506
>my bf doesn't want me acting like a huge slut
>oh woe is me
>>
>>5974506
You don't deserve him
>>
just dump him and get pozzed already
>>
File: image.png (132KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132KB, 640x1136px
Jfc it all checks out

>>5974552

I didn't do anything as far as I know. But my self esteem has gone to all time shit levels while with him even though dysphoria is gone, and even though he makes a point of saying I'm perfect all the time. /Something/ is wrong.
>>
>>5974570
>I want to spread my asshole for strangers on the internet but my bf doesn't want me to
>he's literally abusing me

You're not retarded, are you?
>>
>>5974570
>I found someone who likes me and we are in a relationship but he doesn't want me to become a slut.
>I feel better about my dysphoria but my self esteem is not high enough because I want to be the special snowflake that everyone wants to bang on camwhore threads, I need people to say I'm pretty and a hot trap!

That guy really deserves a better girl. Hope he find a CIS girl so you can get butthurt at it also do this >>5974554 and kill yourself after please.
>>
>>5974571
>I have a low self esteem
>I gotta spread my ass for strangers on the internet, that will fix it
You're retarded for even asking
>>
>>5974506
Why are traps either hons or good enough to pass but resort to camwhoring? No wonder they can't find boy friends.
>>
>>5974570
And they claim they aren't insane.
>>
Why the fuck are you all making sense?

Every friend I talk to about his antics says I'm being abused. But the people saying I'm not entitled to acting like a slut are also making sense (My ego is fragile but not enough to avoid accepting vLix criticism) and now I don't know what's right.

Is it REALLY this unreasonable to try to feel good about myself if it doesn't entail direct cheating? I've never done anything behind his back, I just wish he'd let me.
>>
>>5974600
Maybe you should make friends outside of traps and tumblr snowflakes. Or whatever idiots you hang out with.
>>
>>5974600
*valid criticism

I don't know how that typo happened.
>>
>>5974600
What's so possessive about him. See all we know is that you are a slut and that your boyfriend doesn't want you to show your asshole to strangers and degrade yourself. What kind of shit does he also do and why does showing your asshole to strangers solve it?
>>
>>5974609
>he's raped and beat up a previous girlfriend over sending a picture of her bra (her body not included) to someone online and then kicked her out
>he's tried to cut me off my closest friend because 'he could use that bond to take advantage of me'
>he refuses to let me interact with any of his friends because he probably feels like they're all better than him and I'll skip boat
>every previous relationship of his' ended in cheating because he gets so possessive and untrusting that there's literally no trust to preserve and they ended up being better off cheating on him (I'd never do it but the logic is obvious)

Did I paint a clearer picture?
>>
>>5974624
That picture you painted makes him sound like a total asshole and you should dump him immediately.

He's not "abusing" you by not wanting you to be slutty online, that's a reasonable thing for a boyfriend to want. All that other shit you listed sounds pretty awful though and makes me think you should ditch him.
>>
>>5974600
You have some shitty friends. Not wanting your girlfriend to show her asshole to strangers and degrading herself is as far away from abuse as you can get.

>Is it REALLY this unreasonable to try to feel good about myself
How does being a literal cheap slut makes you feel good about yourself?
If you ignore the obvious exceptions to the rule, how many CIS females in a relationship go around doing shit that like? Have you thought that your boyfriend maybe, just maybe, wants a girlfriend that acts like a normal person and not a slut?
>>
>>5974624
Yes now ditch him you crazy slut.

Knowing all this shit why the fuck are you still with him?
You're still a slut though.
>>
>>5974609
also idk about what exhibitionism attracts me.

My current feelings are a result of him posting one my nudes (with my consent) in a chat he's in to brag and everyone started saying I'm hot/cute.

I then asked him to put me in the chat so I can meet all these people who think I'm cute af and he said no and said I'd be 'seduced' (because apparently a bunch of horny virgins on an imageboard skype chat are better than him, according to himself). It feels like he's benefitting more from my transition than me.
>>
I told you guys, crazy attracts crazy. You guys don't listen.
>>
>>5974639
>knowing all this shit why you're still with him

idgaf about his exes they were all shit and if he physically abused me or tried to kill me over minor shit I'd shove a knife into his throat without thinking.

I love him a lot no matter what he did in the past, and I think you're all right about his actions with me not being abuse. Idk, I just feel bummed.
>>
>>5974648
Thanks, oh wise internet faggot, truly with your guidance we can turn this thread about slutty faggots into a thread about slutty faggots.

Oh wait, listening to you would change absolutely nothing.
>>
>>5974624

I'm >>5974633 and I just read your other post. I take it back. You both suck and are insane.
Leave him and become a hooker if you're into that shit.
>>
>>5974656
Slut is what slut does, and I didn't do anything. Might as well start arresting people for thoughtcrime if it's like you're saying.
>>
>>5974661
Nobody's getting arrested for anything, it's not illegal to be slutty. Just don't be surprised if your boyfriend punches you in the jaw if he finds out.
>>
>>5974661
Just go ahead and make your dreams come true also leave him. This is what I'm telling you, crazy anon.
>>
>>5974665
Like I said, there's nothing to find out because I didn't do anything. We were even long distance for a while and I saved myself up for him for fucking months.
>>
>>5974671
Just pick one. Either spread your asshole for guys online or date the guy who will beat the shit out of you if you do it. Don't try to figure out a way to have both, that's a waste of effort.
>>
>>5974624
Maaaaybe you shouldn't start with "Weeeeh he doesn't let me slut it up" then, hoe
>>
>>5974666
I actually feel like the response this got reaffirmed the way I feel about him. As long as I stay in line he's mostly harmless and not really abusing me.
>>
>>5974580
Cis isn't an acronym. It's a Latin word meaning roughly "on the same side". It's been adopted for fewer applications in common English than trans, its antonym. It is mostly used, at present, in academia and especially chemistry, where it is fantastically useful for describing molecules.

>>5974506
You're probably a bit doomed, dear trap. You may need to talk this over with your boyfriend, and come to a real consensus on what to do. Be honest, even when it makes you sound awful. If the two of you can't find a mutually-agreeable resolution, you may wind up breaking up if it's important enough to either of/both of you, and it will certainly put strain on the relationship.
>>
>>5974680
>It's been adopted for fewer applications in common English than trans, its antonym
What I should say then? I'm talking about a biological female on that post not a male to female transgender.
>>
File: 47.png (475KB, 436x653px) Image search: [Google]
47.png
475KB, 436x653px
>>5974506
>Have a boyfriend
You won, you got a level of intimacy that camwhores can only dream of. You don't need to camwhore, you've already got the end goal.

>>5974590
I pass, have a boyfriend, and don't camwhore.
>>
>>5974710
>i pass

sure...
>>
>>5974600
>his antics
holy shit the delusion
>>
>>5974796
This is trannies for you.
>>
>>5974688
"Cis" instead of "CIS".
Yes, long post to nitpick, but people not knowing the word, and fabricating what "CIS" stands for got old almost a decade ago.
>>
>>5974829
I gotta ask, if Trans men and women want to be considered the gender they transition to why do they still label themselves as non-cis?
>>
File: 1366575580407_u18chan.png (318KB, 651x431px) Image search: [Google]
1366575580407_u18chan.png
318KB, 651x431px
>>5974829
New levels of Grammer nazi
>>
>>5974867
In large part, because many trans people are trying to stop being invisible and, contrary to a common misconception, not trying to erase/claim the lived experience of cis people. Yes, the aim for many (was most, unsure of current numbers) of us is to live as men or women. That doesn't invalidate our history, nor should our history invalidate what we are now living.

Once upon a time, when the only way to be trans was to be "stealth" (medically demanded - no stealth no support), the only things said about trans people were those things that doctors and academics had to say. No trans person had a voice on being trans. It's been found that when we speak for ourselves, our well-being, and the prospects of younger trans people, improves. That the reactionaries and regressives have less sway over us. That stigmatizing us becomes harder. That when we're killed, people notice.

"Trans" and "cis" applied to"man" and "woman" should be no more shocking or strange than "tall" and "short", or any other adjective. Just another quality to be brought up as appropriate to the kind of discourse being engaged in.

Also, it's way easier to talk about those relevant differences when what you're talking about is conveyed via a single syllable adjective that presupposes nothing else.
>>
I know the feels op. Deep inside I want to go be a huge slut for lots of men. But I worry I won't find one like him to care for me if I throw him away
>>
>>5974710
lol moap sure gtfo
>>
>>5975019
you are so fucking autistic
>>
>Hey babe I was thinking of becoming a camwhore
>I don't think that's a good idea and it makes me feel like you want romantic attention from others
>OMG UR JUST JEALOUS AND POSSESSIVE YOU ARE LITERALLY UNBEARABLE

Gas yourself faggot
>>
>>5974624
Lead with the felony next time you retard
>>
>>5974600
If you're this easily swayed by other people's opinions then there's far more wrong with you than being trans. Having no sense of self is a warning sign for personality disorders.

Just dump your boyfriend and save you both some grief.
>>
>>5974590
I dumped my boyfriend, now I have a fiancee and cam with her

Win

Win
>>
>>5974506
i refuse to believe this is anything but actual good /pol/ trolling

like those "Oh no I can't not cheat on my boyfriend oh it turns out us gays are degenerate cause im totally actually gay" threads
>>
>>5974652
>if he physically abused me or tried to kill me over minor shit I'd shove a knife into his throat without thinking.
Sounds like you have nice relationship there
>>
>>5974877

It would be like writing out N.A.Z.I. every time you wrote Nazi.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.