[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay anon's I know this has probably been done to death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (24KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 600x336px
Okay anon's I know this has probably been done to death but how can I come out to my mother? I've already decided on never coming out to my dad (he is extremely anti gay, he used to do boot parties)
I don't want to be like those movie gays who just unload everything in one talk but I also don't wanna be autistic and take weeks dropping hints
What do?
>>
>>5974056
Why do you even need to?
>>
>>5974056
I don't know if I would even bother to do so in your position, it seems like you're just going to have an absolutely awful heated argument, especially with regards to your dad finding out.
>>
>>5974168
>having an argument
I don't get it. If you're not living with them, why even argue?
Do you really need people to accept you that much?

If they don't accept you, walk out. If they try argue with you, walk out. Sticks and stones etc. etc.
>>
>>5974225
>>5974151
I live with them and can't afford to move out for at least a few years
Not full on NEET but definitely don't have trade skills at a level where I could start a career
Not to mention I'm super close with my mom and hate hiding it, especially since she talks about dating and girls fairly often
I just want to be able to get over this, I'm not worried about my dad finding out
My mom knows how dangerous he is so she won't say anything
>>
>>5974237
I'd honestly suggest hiding it.
I get not wanting to lie, but;
>dangerous
>hate
>anti
are some pretty strong words. Even if it's not all physical, don't even bother coming out.
And if you're annoyed by how you don't get to be yourself or whatever, just make gay friends or get a boyfriend and tell him your arrangements so he doesn't feel the need to meet your parents.

But if you really want to tell her for some stupid reason, then just man the fuck up and do it. Talk to her in private or when your dad is out.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.