[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you fuck your ass with a dildo while imagining being held

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mwx2mjGwPH1rhnal3o2_500.jpg (44KB, 413x393px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwx2mjGwPH1rhnal3o2_500.jpg
44KB, 413x393px
tfw you fuck your ass with a dildo while imagining being held closely while cumming <33

and then you realize you're forever alone and should just die ;_;
>>
Tell me your story OP
More about yourself
>>
>>5964005
idk where to start or what to say, man

I have issues talking to people and sharing emotions under fear of rejection so it's hard to form relationships
also I live in Missouri where the pickings are all hicks it seems
sex is easy to get but sex is empty without a relationship so I've been staying away from NSA stuff recently

I'm 5'10", 138lbs, sort of masc, bottom
>>
>>5964023
How old are you?
are you studying or do you work? or both/maybe neither?
Where do you go to meet people?
>>
>>5964034
studying, about to graduate then get a real jerb
I don't really go to meet people, that's the thing. I'm so awkward and anxious about it all, never know what to say. Unless others start conversations first
>>
>>5964060
Just saying "get out and meet people" wont help but I will say look at your hobbies or things you might consider getting into and use them as an opportunity to engage in social activity.

Being a student makes that easier, usually.

if even just a minor bond forms over an interest its something to work with usually
>>
>>5964002
That feel when both you and your gf want to get fucked extremely hard by a man with a big dick, yet neither have access to that and love each other too much to leave.
>>
>>5964105
nigger thats like the easiest thing to solve
>>
>>5964060
go to omegle and find someone close to you by putting your home town as "interests'
>I found 4 hookups that way since last summer
>2 of the guys I meet up with often

Its really nice, you can text chat till you find someone ur comfortable with
>>
>>5964130
but I don't really want a hookup

>>5964098
yeah I tried to join a club and did for like a semester, but they hardly did anything, and when they did, only like one other member showed up (camping club thing). Of course now that I don't go they actually do stuff now, but it's too late to go back

What about making friends in a new city which I'll prolly move to in a couple months?
>>
>>5964158
isnt a hookup better than being alone?
>>
>>5964158
Nothing can start unless you hookup/date. The longer you put this off the longer you'll be alone until all your options disappear and you'll regret not doing things when you could.
>>
>>5964111
No it isn't. I'm not going to slut around, break up, cheat, etc. Also am not going to do something as degenerate as bringing a third in just to fuck us senseless. There is no good easy fix.
>>
>>5964164
lol it is, but in the long run it makes me more depressed because I start falling for them and want them to cuddle me and fuck me all the time, but they're only lookin' for like once a week or something
>>5964168
tried okcupid/grindr
met a guy off of grindr with the intention to date and I thought we were for like a month or two. Didn't even have sex. Then randomly he didn't talk to me again :(
>>
>>5964170
>wants to get fucked in ass with girlfriend
>but I don't want to do anything degenerate
yeah, you don't deserve to get any of your fantasies fulfilled bitch nigger
>>
>>5964180
You cant just fall into a loving and cuddling relationship. It hardly works like that.
The guy I hookup with from omegle calls me almost every friday. (tho this weekend he isnt returning my texts)
You also have to be willing to compromise with people.
>for instance the guy im with now is discrete, basically means he doenst wanna date in public. I'd prefer to hang out with him when were not fucking but thats not what he wants.

Basically you really need to nut up and go find a hookup. Try and turn it into a long term thing if thats what you want. If not at least you had some fun right
>>
>>5964201
I know ;_; but sex releases them hormones and it gets pretty confusing haha
Last guy I hooked up with was cheating on his wife or something and didn't want me to even say hi to him in public if I saw him. Was the best sex I ever had, guess I shoulda kept it goin', but he was a cheater :/
>>
>>5964232
Plenty of horny guys in the sea.
>keep doing that, you will eventually find someone who wants to stick around
BTW i've been hooking up with this guy since christmas. He still tells me he is straight. He will text me after we fuck like "im straight, last time blah blah"
>i associate it with denial/shame. stupid society.
>>
>>5964195
Okay? I wasn't planning on it lmeo.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 340x270px
>>5964170
>"bringing a third in just to fuck us senseless."

yeah you should do that
>>
>>5964023
get the surgery where they break your legs and then put screws in that you slowly screw to extend your leg bones as they heal to add 3-4 inches to your height, except get the opposite one where they just remove some of the bone and super glue it back together so you get 3-4 inches shorter

then move to a big city like miami where over 50% of gay males are HIV + and become a crossdressing prostitute
>>
>>5964309
lol.
I do like it when guys are taller than me. Makes the whole dynamic a lot better, but I won't be doing something as ridiculous as that
also I dun wanna get HIV. I'm clean and will stay that way
>>
>>5964170

>Not wanting to share a guy's cock with your girlfriend
>Not making a show of fucking your gf in front of the guy to tease the fuck out of his throbbing dick
>Not getting the best fucking of all your lives
>Not making it a 3 person LTR
>Not getting married to both your girlfriend and your boyfriend

Honestly, I don't think you're even trying to enjoy life.
>>
>>5964451
I wouldn't mind if I were the one getting fucked in front of a gf. Women really like gay sex apparently, and I do too ;)
would be amazing to be the middle piece in something like that. Guy holding you behind fucking your ass, while you are inside a grill. Although it'd be pretty difficult to move given how much in ecstasy you'd be with your ass getting fucked. Any slight movement you'd feel as if you were about to cum
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.