[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm new into the gay scene and just got on twitter for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: wah.jpg (16KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
wah.jpg
16KB, 300x200px
I'm new into the gay scene and just got on twitter for the first time and a man said he wanted to fuck me in my "man cunt"... Does he think I'm a tranny? I don't have a cunt. I'm confused.
>>
>>5954961
I dunno man.
>>
Just go with it, it'd be pretty funny to see his reaction once he sees your benis
>>
>>5954961
Its just a gay thing, a lot of guys sort of affectionately say stuff like that without having anything to do with transgenderism or even being into fem. It's like something you whisper while having sex to be affectionately obscene, like calling your partner a little slut.
>>
>>5954961
Would you rather it be called your steamy pooper?
>>
>>5954961
ayy bb lemme pound ur fart box
>>
>>5956230
He could say I want to quarter pounder your asshole / arsehole or your manhole.
>>
>>5955722
>affectionately say stuff like that without having anything to do with transgenderism or even being into fem. It's like something you whisper while having sex to be affectionately obscene, like calling your partner a little slut.
I can get calling someone a slut, but cunt? Pussy? Or even, god help me, boypussy? That shit is disgusting.
>>
>>5959076
u mad at bp
>>
>>5954961
There's people out there who say shit like "Mangina" or "I want to crush your guts" like why? That sounds so unappealing I prefer boypussy or bussy or just say you want anal
>>
>>5959076
You hate it now, but once he's deep in your ass and says "I'm going to put a baby in your pussy" you're gonna love it
>>
Get out of the gay scene now!
It's like a black hole; people outside of it can only speculate as to what it is, very little data has ever come out of it, and if you get too close, you pass the event horizon and get pulled in with no hopes of escape.
>and it's also analogous to a giant, gaping butthole

In all honesty, these repressed gays try to give man parts the names of lady parts, so they can maintain their heterosexual facade.
>>
>>5959714
This
Once a guy told me he was going to impregnate me, it was weird but hot.
>>
>>5959691
all that shit is top tier cringe. homosex already is bad enough as it is
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.