[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be straight with me guys. Is it gay to suck your girlfriend's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1360101399499.png (337KB, 450x700px) Image search: [Google]
1360101399499.png
337KB, 450x700px
Be straight with me guys. Is it gay to suck your girlfriend's feminine penis?
>>
no. it's only gay if she fucks you in the ass. of course she's a massive faggot, but don't let that spoil your good time.
>>
>>5952262
No. Nothing is gay about making your gf squirm by playing with her gt, although do make sure she likes that sort of thing.
>>
>>5952262

What >>5952285 said.
>>
You're sucking a dick OP, yes it is gay.
>>
>>5952262

It's only gay if afterwards you want to suck another penis.

HIV/AIDS is then only a stepping stone away.
>>
>>5952262
you're gay just for having to ask this question
>>
its only gay if you think she is a guy.
>>
>>5952262
Extremely.
>>
Its only gay if you don't enjoy it.
>>
>>5952417
>Its only gay if you don't enjoy it.
Wouldnt that make him not gay
>>
>>5952325
i don't think its gay, i mean OP is attracted to her bc OP saw her as a girl, so its clear OP likes women.
>>
It is gay but there's nothing wrong with being gay.
>>
>>5952262
Only if you swallow.
>>
>>5952262
Penis is a penis. There's no such thing as "feminine penis". So yes, you're gay.

-Signed, MtF.
>>
>>5953414
Don't be gay senpai
>>
>You will never suck a biological girls penis

Just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>5953890
But at least you can suck off a synth girl
>>
>>5952262
>Being worried about what you're doing being "gay"

Who cares, do whatever you want in the bedroom with your girlfriend.
>>
>>5952262
>feminine penis
wut
>>
File: 34 (2).png (1MB, 1062x946px) Image search: [Google]
34 (2).png
1MB, 1062x946px
>>5952262
Yeah, it's super gay. I wouldnt be able to be attracted to a man who sucked my cock, sucking cock is for women and fags.
>>
>>5954132
how will they know if they have to check their privilege or not if they don't know their sexual orientation?
>>
>>5960763
A lesbian told me you're supposed to eat girls out before destroying them with your big dick

Dumb faggot
>>
>>5952262
So basicly you're with a futa.

Would you say she is a dickgirl or a cockwoman?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.