[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, is it true that after a mother gives birth to a male,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20160308-WA0007.jpg (103KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160308-WA0007.jpg
103KB, 900x1600px
Hey guys, is it true that after a mother gives birth to a male, the uterus floods with estrogen, and there is a bigger chance her second son will turn out to be gay?

>parents conceived me right after my brother was born
>wondering if that made me gay
>>
That's one of the theories.
>>
>>5950365
I just can't remember where I read it though. A source or study would be nice
>>
>>5950359
That sounds strange. I am first-born and gay, but an individual case doesn't prove anything.
>>
>>5950386
I can't link to any specific studies but wikipedia has a few references.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraternal_birth_order_and_male_sexual_orientation
>>
>>5950359
the theory basically says the vagiana keeps getting better and better at shoving estrogren down fetus's throat
>I personally dont believe a damn word of it
>>
That would imply people are born gay, which is untrue.
>>
>>5950359
I've heard it before.
>>
>>5950407
>>5950359
>>5950365

Is this shit real?
This could explain my fucked up body.
My brother died 3 days after being born then my parents tried again and I was born 11 months later (they took 2 months break before you guys ask stupid questions).

>I have wide hips.
>Gyno (real one, actual boobies)
>Can't grow a beard properly.
>Small dick.
>Still have a somewhat high fag voice,

Feels badmang.jpg
Just wanted to be a normal fag.
>>
>>5960196
Maybe you are a girl But your parents raised you a Boy to replace your brother

That thing you think is a small dick is your clit
>>
File: 1410737537555.gif (2MB, 400x332px) Image search: [Google]
1410737537555.gif
2MB, 400x332px
>>5960262
>Imblying.
I have a small pair of balls too.

I kinda wanted to be able to grow a hipster beard and do stuff shirtless without thinking everyone is looking at my bitch tits.

I think I will get that surgery to get rid of my gyno, the hips I guess no one will mind much.
>>
No it's more that the woman becomes hypersensetive to androgens, and flips out on the second time.

But some women (big hips, big boobs big ass) are making transpeople by the extremes in estrogen.

These traits were known by the ancient world, and why the worship of the mother goddess had a direct connection to her transgender son/(daughter).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybele

Cybele is a bigger woman, big breasts, big ass, very fertile.

tl;dr straight guys who lust after big asses father gay guys who do the same. If genes for big boobs are there, genes for effeminacy are there too.
>>
>>5960196
>trans and dream of having this
>>
>>5950359
I'm 1st born, MTF attracted to men
Younger brother straight, incredibly masc, full beard and a dad

Sounds bullshit
>>
>>5960456
>tfw mother has F-size boobs
>tfw broad hips run in the family
>tfw i'm trans
I'm not to sure if that's scientifically proven though
>>
>>5950359
it's really just that older brothers make their younger brothers suck their dick, turning them gay
>>
>>5960196
Go femgen
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.