[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone else here who completely agrees with mtfs transitioning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1406192164409.jpg (74KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1406192164409.jpg
74KB, 612x612px
Is there anyone else here who completely agrees with mtfs transitioning pre puberty but think that most ftms should have to wait until 16 or so (with the exception of puberty blockers, those are a-ok).
Ftms seem to regret transition, not want to start hormones in adulthood and generally detransition much more often than mtfs. It's kind of suspicious and with the effects of T being much more powerful and hard to reverse, it makes sense for them to wait longer.
>>
>>5947599
there's no reason puberty blockers should be insufficient for several years for either
>>
>>5947599
I guess, but puberty can play a big role. Why should a MtF be able to not have to endure puberty but a FtM have to 1.Get boobs 2. Not get the chance to have an adam's apple (if you take T before puberty, there is a chance of getting an adam's apple) 3. Deal with periods and just have to deal with female puberty in general just because some fake snowflakes end of reversing?
>>
>>5947935
end up* reversing
>>
>>5947599
>[citations needed]

No man should have to menstrate.
>>
>>5947599
i don't know.
i think women are just much more prone to seeing themselves as special, and diagnosing themselves with things they don't have for sympathy,than men are.

so most people who openly say they are mtf, actually are. a lot of people who openly say they are ftm, just got caught up with the emotional laverne cox speeches and caitlyn jenner speeches and inspirational tumblr posts, and just want to be part of something that will get them sympathy and make them feel unique, only to realize after they transition, that they actually aren't trans.
That doesn't mean actual transmen should be denied treatment though
>>
>>5947935
>>5947953

They did say FtMs should be allowed puberty blockers.
>>
>>5947599
>Ftms seem to regret transition, not want to start hormones in adulthood and generally detransition much more often than mtfs.

receipts bro.

i've never met a detransitioned trans man that actually regretted transitioning. unlike you, i've spoken with a few ftmtf detransitioners and all of them valued the time they spent as men.

don't be a sexist asshole. you can't treat afab people differently just because you have an internal bias that causes you to think they're making stuff up. you can't just decide to trust amab people more than you trust afab people on matters of their own emotions, experiences, and internal life. that's some 1890s bullshit right there bro.
>>
>>5947599
>more bitter mtf angry that they don't pass as well as ftm
More talk about how half of your crew never even attempt srs. You didn't actually transition in the first place.
>>
>>5950874

Don't FtMs get SRS even less, considering how shit it is?
>>
>>5947704
>years
Then you end up being 7'0 due to no growth plate closure.
>>
>>5947599
>Ftms seem to regret transition, not want to start hormones in adulthood and generally detransition much more often than mtfs.

Looks like life on normal-mode is pretty hard after living on easy-mode (^:
>>
>>5948415
>bro
>asshole
>that's some bullshit shit right there
>bro

overcompensating_ftm.manlet
>>
>>5950901
is that supposed to be a deterrent?
>>
>>5950918
>because tranny life is the same as cis male and cis female life
>>
>>5951439
Yeah
>>
>>5947599
yes
>>
>>5951572

If you pass it's fairly the same.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.