[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw masculine athletic bisexual male. >everyone says just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1458753007571.jpg (486KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1458753007571.jpg
486KB, 700x1200px
tfw masculine athletic bisexual male.
>everyone says just date men
>not sexually attracted to anything masculine
>never met a cute crossdresser or twink.

Whats the point, girls are fucking psychotic and the males im attracted to don't exist.
>>
>>5942424
Nice pic bro, Dagashi Kashi right?
>>
>>5942444
Jah, kind off-topic, but backstory.
Pics as related are what got me into bisexuality.
My friend was showing me hundreds of pictures of crossdressing males that could pass for petite women, found it arousing.
Tried to jack off just to a regular dude though and I got nothing.
Which sucks, because my bff knows a gay dude that wants to jump me, I just feel nothing towards bears, being one.
>>
The guys you are attracted to tend to also be psychotic, just a heads up.
>>
File: 1458798271347.gif (938KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1458798271347.gif
938KB, 400x225px
>>5942473
>The guys you are attracted to tend to also be psychotic, just a heads up.

So... women are psychotic and fem-boys are psychotic. Does estrogen just make you bat-shit crazy?

This is becoming overwhelmingly frustrating for me, I don't seem to be able to get an erection unless the other fits a certain image.
Is this just a personal problem and I should find a way to suck it up and lower my standards?
I'm pretty cute.
>>
>>5942469
Saya is a girl. Is this some elaborate joke?
>>
I'm the same way. Only attracted to fem guys, but they they are super rare/slutty. Its basically a pipe dream bro, you'll waste more time searching than their buttholes are probably worth.

That's why I'm not a card carrying bi-sexual, I just say I'm straight so the gay guys I'm not attracted to won't think its ok to hit on me.
>>
>>5942424
Do you live in a city? Do you go to gay bars? Do you have any gay friends? Do you use grindr?
If the answer to any of these questions is no, then that's the problem. If they are all yes then you are full of shit or not actually bi. You can't fake attraction, snowflake.
>>
>>5946970

>get on grindr
>literally not attractred to anyone

Maybe I am straight.
>>
>>5942496
estrogen makes you EMOTIONAL, testosterone makes you DEAD INSIDE. also femboys don't have estrogen so idk wtf you're talking about? maybe you're just objectifying people
>>
>>5947049
femboys are sometimes on estrogen
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.