[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm one year into HRT but I don't think my body resembles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 203.png (34KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
203.png
34KB, 356x200px
I'm one year into HRT but I don't think my body resembles woman's body in the slightest. I have one of those ectomorph body types so I never put on much muscle or fat but otherwise it looks more like an ideal man body (super tall, narrow pelvis, no body hair) going through a Frankenstein experiment that went wrong. All the fat that I have gained during HRT goes exclusively to my belly so I had to lose weight again and now I am exactly where I started not looking one bit different except for my oversized nipples that look out of place as fuck. I can't wait to finally kill myself so I won't have to deal with my body anymore.
>>
>>5941375
>but I don't think my body resembles woman's body in the slightest.

Yeah because you're not a woman. You are a man.

Are you really this stupid to think that swallowing some pills will magically change you from one sex to the other?
>>
>>5941375
Did you self med?
>>
>>5941375
same situation here, except i have a different body type (Mesomorph i think)
i have extremely wide shoulders and muscly chest and a beer belly with body hair absolutely everywhere on the body. Both Body and face don't resemble anything female and no hope for passing.
What do?
>>
>>5941375
>>5941643
Accept your fates and commit sudoku.

Then commit suicide.
>>
OP why not just get fake boobs, and other surgeries? Also get something that slows your metabolism down.
>>
>>5941604
No, I went through the entire process of going to the therapist and waiting 2 years before being allowed to get on hormones. My E/T levels are fine too

>>5941643
AA (cypro) actually gave me a beer belly which I had to minimize by counting calories and eating just the bare minimum. I'll probably have a liposuction as soon as I have any money

I was told it takes years not months for any changes to occur but I don't think my body will ever look fem even if I worked out on my muscles which were completely impossible to gain even before HRT because my frame is prominently male-ish.

>>5941679
I want to but I am a huge coward

>>5941871
Because I don't have money for any surgeries
>>
>>5941375
state your age, hrt doses and post pics so we can help
>>
>>5942017
26, 4mg E + 25mg cypro, don't want to end up in the hon folder, sorry
>>
I have a mesomorph type. It think it's a bit better. I have wide shoulders but really nice hips and ass (for a male of course). Also my shoulders don't flare out, they slope even thought they are still probs18 in
>>
>>5941375
>All the fat that I have gained during HRT goes exclusively to my belly
have your t levels checked to be sure t is suppressed sufficiently to the lower range for natal females
new fat deposits take time (2+ years) but those only happen when your e levels are in therapeutic range and you gaining weight

boobs rely on genetic, so compare with your mom and your sisters

skeletal frame will remain unchanged if your bones fused closed already when starting HRT, and can only be masked slightly by packing up fat to make your frame less bony, but not smaller

unless you are blessed with your genetics, HRT will have a lesser effect on you when initiated after age 25

tl;dr, if you start HRT after puberty, pray to your genetics
you will not have the fabulous results compared to those who transition in their teens into 20-23ish
most likely femboy unless spend tons on surgery
>>
>>5941643
wide shoulder cannot be fixed if past puberty, just dress down with proper clothes to divert attention away from that area

musc chest -> stop upper body exercises completely, let muscles melt into fat

beer belly -> lose weight or liposuction

if your body hair is not thinning out after like a year on HRT, laser if you can afford it, and shave like the rest of the hairy girls

face, change in makeup, brows, and hairstyle maybe able to fix some issues
skull -> FFS

if all fails, lower your expectation, and maybe accept being a femboy at best
>>
>>5939983

This anon claims you must lost weight and then gain weight, multiple times.
>>
>>5943054
to lose belly fat even when packing new fat? (natal women do get belly fat)
to decrease the amount of stretch marks in thighs and butt when they start packing fat?

progesterone makes you feel like a pregnant woman and eat lots, hence pack lots of fat quickly if you do not exercise much

how much fat storage you get in your boobs really depends on your genetics, and also if during puberty
>>
>>5941952
"No, I went through the entire process of going to the therapist and waiting 2 years before being allowed to get on hormones. My E/T levels are fine too"

Same here, feel really cheated but then again not like I was gona pass anyway. Went to my doctor to start at 19 turning 20, now im just turning 24 and starting. The one thing in life I didnt want to do was start late and here I am. Will probably just kill myself anyway my body was fucked since 16-18 just too wide.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.