[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm a “Straight White Male” who don't really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1458280302416.jpg (74KB, 720x482px) Image search: [Google]
1458280302416.jpg
74KB, 720x482px
>I'm a “Straight White Male” who don't really know how to talk to pretty girls.

>What I'm asking here is that I don't really know what to say.

>I walk up to a girl and I just became a “Socially Inadequate Person”.

>And after I talk to them I think oh good did I just say the wrong thing.

I don't know what do you think?
>>
Spend a week and watch as many of the videos on this channel as you can
https://www.youtube.com/user/RSDTyler

Then go out and practice what you've learned
>>
>>5939648
I'll take a look at it.
>>
>>5939639
>>>/adv/ not lgbt
>>
>>5940368
I just wanted to ask lgbt?
>>
>>5940546
Why?
>>
>>5940546
>asking a bunch of socially awkward homosexuals how to talk to girls

lol k
>>
>>5940675
Just wanted to see what you guys would say.
>>
If you stop imagining girls as 'the other kind' and just think of them as people, you'll be better off.

I think that's one advantage of being gay, you never have to think of the guy as 'the other kind'. Although I don't think of women like that either. But my woman friend didn't tell she was in a relationship with a friend of mine (whom I had introduced to her) for many months, and then didn't speak to me for 6 months when I was just chatting with her, telling her that I think our friend was hot. I had no idea she was dating him and I just expressed interest in him, but then she went on a rant how I treat people like cans and didn't speak to me for half a year or more, without even telling me the reason. So, yeah, they come in different kinds of crazy.
>>
Get yourself a tranny. It's the only option. If you're lucky, she'll help you transition into the sexually submissive cock slut you obviously are.
>>
>>5940740
>I think that's one advantage of being gay, you never have to think of the guy as 'the other kind'.

Except you never know if people aren't straight and you have to assume most are, so not completely true
>>
>>5939639
>dyke
>the same

I think we just need to wait until sex robots are invented or just pay for prostitutes

I thought it's mostly social anxiety but not being anxious just makes me fuck up more
>>
>>5940862
>Don't really want a sex robot
>Don't really want to live in a basement all my life
>>
>>5940862
Lots of fuck ups is how you learn, unless you're so insanely attractive that everyone ignores your clumsiness. Any nerd with an SO fucked up many, many times before.
>>
>>5939639
Tell them you wanna clap dem cheeks
>>
>>5940716
you're a retarded asshole if you think our answer is any different
>>
>>5939639
I fail to see how this is /lgbt/ related. Fuck off. Report and hide.
>>
>>5940716
As a lesbian, I say you're on easy mode yet still fuck up, and can't even post on the correct board. Jesus.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.