[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When were the times where your GD got the best of you completely?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.jpg (26KB, 561x960px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
26KB, 561x960px
When were the times where your GD got the best of you completely?

>read manga about transitioned male living happy life
>get sad
>cook spaghetti at 1AM even though I'm not hungry just to do something with my hands
>realize I'll never happily transition
>TFW got married at 18
>TFW 24
>TFW can't even bring myself to transition because I don't have the balls
>obligatory "one step complete" joke
>TFW ended up 100lbs overweight because of eating while depressed mixed with alcohol abuse

Pic related, you guys want some spaghetti?
>>
>>5933349
>ftm
>can't even bring myself to transition
Anon, try harder. Take T for a year, have a mastectomy, and you'll be stealth.
>>
File: 2013-01-30_21-24-36_955.jpg (416KB, 1307x1449px) Image search: [Google]
2013-01-30_21-24-36_955.jpg
416KB, 1307x1449px
>>5933367
But I would be mtf anon

Check out my sweet scars and dirty mirror as proof 50lbs ago
>>
>>5933349
>>TFW got married at 18
J U S T how, why
next thing you'll say is you joined the marines
>>
File: 200_s.gif (23KB, 301x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
23KB, 301x200px
>>5933408
Would you believe me if I said a wild fit of depression and feeling like I was "Wasting my time trying to figure things out?"
>>
>>5933414

So why did the girl marry you?
>>
>>5933598
Because she loves me and I asked? Ball that up with some naivete on her part and alakazam.
>>
>>5933349

Is that some sketti?
>>
>>5933674

Does she know?
>>
>>5933674
how did you afford any kind of wedding at that age?

have fun with your shitty life anon, wew
>>
File: confused screaming.jpg (9KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
confused screaming.jpg
9KB, 342x342px
>>5933349
THOSE FEELS

I understand anon
>>
>>5933349
As a fatty repressed tranny I can sympathize
>>
>>5934946
Kind of? Buy you'll have to be more specific. I'm pretty honest with her, but there are things I don't want even her to know.

>>5934957
It wasn't am extravagant wedding. Plus, you do realize that the wife's parents are usually the ones that pay for the wedding right?
>>
>intersex and raised male, hid desire to be female thinking my family would stop loving me
>needed T shots and supplements as a teen to be a guy
>look weird and girly
>unhappy with everything in my life, drink heavily, drugs, theft, property destruction, generally acted like a dick
>gradually masculinise
>decide to transition female in 2013 following hanging myself in 2012
>rumors at work about me being secretly a tranny
>work tries to fire me
>suspended on low hour contract pay before they realise they can't fire me
>3 months of sitting on my ass getting shit money for free
>get depressed, think that transition won't work and life is hard and i should rough it out as a faggot
>quit work
>buzz off my shoulder length hair
>use transguy self medder friend to get a T hookup
>start lifting and using T
>grow a huge beard
>start to get muscles
>hair starts to thin and recede
>dysphoria like crazy
>hate self, starve self
>eventually become a 98lb anorexic with girly hips, puffy nips, 13 y/o boy voice and a wizard beard
>decide 'fuck it i'm doing this i'm 26 I can't live like this having to explain my fucky body and clit-dick to every partner
>start to grow out hair, laser off beard, self med estrogen, anti-androgens Fall 2015
>hair regrows, where hair has receded hair regrows, where dark body hair grew, goes blonde
>boobs grow
>get old body fat distribution back
>start passing p. quickly
>meet another mtf, hit it off, start a relationship
>get an official mones script
>life

fuck you dysphoria you almost won
>>
>>5933349
is that spaghetti with meatballs?

me
>went to trans support group
>passing transbian talked about their organic dildo, hookups and sex
>tfw rather snip the penis right off myself instead of putting it into someone's vagina
>cis-looking bi-girl talked about safe anal sex with bf
>tfw don't want to have anal sex at all
>tfw have feelings when hugged by cis-looking taller than me transguy
>tfw looked up cis-looking transguy's fb to discover him having a wife
>tfw previous person to have feeling was also married
>totally depressed, always defective when compared to cis-girls
>doubt ever gonna get fucked if at all
>felt like shit
>stop going to group
>want to try a new group but scared the same shit gonna happen
>>
>>5935724
>>went to trans support group
why.jpg
>>
>>5935499

I mean does she know you want to transition? Or does she think it's just a fetish?

What about children? I'm sure you already know that wouldn't be the best thing for you. Your wife, maturing into a mother next to you, your children seeing and loving her as the mother while they see you as the male authority figure. If you have a daughter, you'll likely be expected to walk her down the aisle. Not to mention you might pass on the trannyism, and then I doubt you're enough of an envious asshole to prevent your transgender child from becoming the woman they want to be and the woman you could never be. Watching that happen would destroy you.
>>
>>5936916
>therapist recommended me to connect with people I can relate to for trans stuff
>want some kind of social setting to meet with people for maybe to make friends
>i was not out so the safest choice to be me when meeting new people would be with trans people since we'll keep our secrets

it was my experience there to see the variations of trans people first hand instead of through books and the media
i still don't get those organic dildo things but at least now i know there are mtfs who like using those...
stepback.gif
>>
>>5936999
She and I have talked about it. She's not attracted to women so she said if I decide to do it it's probably over for us and she would like to find out sooner or later. When I originally brought up the point she asked me if I wanted to be a woman and I told her I didn't know.

As far as children goes I've got a pretty androgynous personality and if I love my children, which I'm sure I will, I can be the authority figure no matter what I am. I don't care about walking down the aisle with my daughter. I'd do it. I'm pretty socially strong.

Passing on whatever is wrong with me (and yes I would consider this something wrong with me, I don't want it) is something that has crossed my mind. I've just decided I will be a very liberal parent when it comes to sexuality and gender.

My wife does sometimes treat it like a fetish and makes small quips about me being the bitch and how I've grown breast and I probably wanted that (since I've gained weight) but she's just trying to be nice and is one of the most socially awkward people you'll ever meet. When shes drunk she's dom, which is kind of nice since I don't ever get that otherwise.
>>
>>5937736

>Passing on whatever is wrong with me (and yes I would consider this something wrong with me, I don't want it) is something that has crossed my mind. I've just decided I will be a very liberal parent when it comes to sexuality and gender.

I consider it something wrong with us as well, so I take no offense. But you don't feel a lump in your throat at imagining having a son, and then them growing up to transition, having the girlhood and adolescence you never had, never held back by the problems that plague you to this day and you would continue to experience all the while watching your trans daughter? You would have to walk her down the aisle too. The disparity between your two lives would be something to gawk at. And I mean, you were bothered by a simple manga about a guy transitioning to female, how would your own child doing it for themselves in front of your very eyes not feel much worse?
>>
>>5937943
Because I would be happy for my child being happy. I would probably cry tears of joy finding out that my child was brave enough to do something I was just plain to scared to do. If they grow up and can face things that I can't face to this day then there have to be things that I can face that they can't face and I'll be there as mother or father to help them with those things because they mean the world to me.
>>
>>5937736
look I get you "decided you will be a very liberal parent" but seriously think of the hypothetical kid. it's really cruel for you to risk such a thing. don't have biological children.
>>
>>5939224
Heh, to be honest I think my children turning out in any way homosexual or Transgender is the least of my worries if I end up having kids. I'm a mental wreck and so is my wife. Hell, my wife probably constitutes as "broken" on some level. I would honestly be more worried of my children turning out like her than me.

I only half agrees that it's cruel. It's cruel if I know 100% they will be miserable, but to take the chance is not cruel since you cannot commit a cruelty to something that isn't sentient and has a chance to turn out fine, but that's ethics, and another conversation completely.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.