[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo what the fuck is this shit? UK: National Union of Stude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 20

File: 123.jpg (165KB, 702x823px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
165KB, 702x823px
yo what the fuck is this shit?

UK: National Union of Students tells LGBT societies to abolish gay men’s reps because ‘they don’t face oppression’

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/03/22/nus-tells-lgbt-societies-to-abolish-gay-mens-reps-because-they-dont-face-oppression/

>The National Union of Students’ LGBT Campaign has passed a motion calling for the abolition of representatives for gay men – because they “don’t face oppression” in the LGBT community.
>The NUS LGBT+ Campaign discussed the issue at its annual conference, which took place in Sheffield this week.
>At the event, delegates passed a motion that blames “cis gay men” for “misogyny, transphobia, racism and biphobia”.
>It says: “Misogyny, transphobia, racism and biphobia are often present in LGBT+ societies. This is unfortunately more likely to occur when the society is dominated by white cis gay men.”
>>
They don't need white, cis gay men any more so they are trying to get rid of us.
>>
>>5906834
Because leftists always turn against those they pretended to care about. Just look at the Maoist agrarians, soviet farmers, etc
>>
>>5906834
They want to kick out the largest demographic of the LGBT, which would lead to decreased funding for LGBT movements and special intersts.

It's a divide and conquer technique from crazy leftists.
>>
>>5906834
This is why trannies need to get kicked the fuck out of GLB.
>>
>Gay men don't face opression
That is so fucking insulting
>>
I told them + movement turned it to ltq+. Watch as it becomes tq+ then just q+ at the end.
I warned everyone.
>>
>>5906839
Bis are next. They already treat them like shit.
>>
>>5906846
this is... surprisingly accurate

I hate being gay because most of my peers are full-retard leftists :c
>>
File: tumblr_n9yoj4LKfr1tidldjo1_500.jpg (85KB, 485x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9yoj4LKfr1tidldjo1_500.jpg
85KB, 485x750px
/pol/ here. Laughing my ass off seeing that the social justice movement is starting to cannibalise itself.
>>
>>5907215
what the hell are you even doing here cakeboi? you wan sum dick?
>>
>>5907215
>starting
They have been doing it the entire time. Have you been in the crowd before?
Also never again.
>>
>>5907156
Bisexuals as a group is so compassing though, but I think you are right.
They have spewed out their, white gays are racist, internalized homophobia, still have male privileged shit for some time now.
White, cis, bi males will be next.
>>
>>5907219

Just curious. Not in a bi way, though. Sorry.

>>5907227

I don't know about it. Tell me about it?
>>
>>5906846
Always? You're making a huge generalization that's not even close to true.
>>
>>5907277

Excellent classic leftist defense.

>You're making generalizations!
>>
>>5906834
The feminist jews win again!
>>
File: obsessed.png (22KB, 717x357px) Image search: [Google]
obsessed.png
22KB, 717x357px
>>5906834

>there are women in this world who would rather hang out with trannies than gay men

Utter madness.
>>
>>5907215
>/pol/ here
>posts an image from tumblr
lel
>>
>>5907046
It's true tbqh. The only problem is that neither do any of the other queers.
>>
>>5907398
Excellent classic right-wing defense.

>say "Excellent classic leftist defense"
>paraphrase what they say
>don't even try to explain how their argument is flawed
>>
>>5907434
Trannies at least have some idea of what it's like to be a woman. Cis men don't.
>>
>>5907398
I'm sure the millions of Muslims pouring into Europe will see our progressive values and realize they're wrong for killing gays. It's the magic European soil! We just have to believe in a safe zone utopia
>>
>>5907479
>paraphrase what they say
Except you literally said it was a generalization..
>>
File: 1416684704737.jpg (33KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1416684704737.jpg
33KB, 329x399px
>>5906834
>pic related
>>
Go ahead, do it. What can trannies and lesbians acomplish without white gay man? They all piggybacked on our backs and this is what you get as thanks.
>>
>>5907599
Paraphrase just means you phrase it slightly differently, not as a direct quote. Doesn't mean you change the meaning or aren't allowed to use individual words that appear in the original quote.
>>
>>5906834
The NUS is an utter joke.
>>
>>5906834
Not surprising tbqh. Within the lgbt we cis white gays are the closest thing to muh patriarchy so they were bound to hate us too.

White cis bi guys will be next
>>
>>5907751
This. Isn't this the same group that forbid all gay men from sounding like black women? I think I read somewhere that they recently elected a straight Muslim woman to be the president or something.
>>
File: oppressed apps.jpg (31KB, 604x400px) Image search: [Google]
oppressed apps.jpg
31KB, 604x400px
>>5906834
I hope they do gays the courtesy of removing the "G" from the LGBT student organizations they successfully disenfranchise.
Although I guess it'll be harder to take the National Union of Students' Lettuce Bacon and Tomato Society's first world problems as seriously without that "G" in it.

To claim that gay men aren't being oppressed when you can point to nations with death penalties and prison sentences for any men found out as gay seems more than a little myopic. Oh well, I guess that's not the "true oppression" important to some spoiled brats in the UK.

>>5907481
Can anyone explain why exactly being a woman is something worth knowing about for a cis gay man?

So far I've only been attracted to, or in relationships with, other cis men. I am not going to have a daughter or for that matter any children. I treat my female friends and co-workers the same way I treat the male co-workers and friends I have no attraction to. Most women's political and social issues get my support (e.g. I am pro-choice).

Women and me and mine are generally just two ships passing in the night.

>>5907790
I'd think white cis lesbians would be next, but you're probably right. Biphobia won't apply to cis white men the same way homophobia doesn't seem to apply to cis white gay men.

>>5907791
>This. Isn't this the same group that forbid all gay men from sounding like black women?
LOL, I happen to know a big black guy from the deep south that says "Yaaaaaaaas," "mmmmhmmmmmm" and "honey" constantly. I'd almost want to see their response to him, but I am fairly certain it'd be a negative one judging by how much he already hates SJWs.
>>
>>5907733
>literally arguing semantics
The meaning remains the same and the argument is the same, so what's the big deal?
>>
>>5907846
>I'd think white cis lesbians would be next

They still have too much opression points for being women to go. The order will be this:

White cis gay men
White cis bi men
White trans gay men
Non-white gay men
Non-white bi men
Non-white trans men
White cis lesbians
Non-white cis lesbians
White trans straight women
Non-white trans straight women

And in the end only non white transbians will go to war against the tumblr genders, eventually destroying all life on Earth
>>
>>5907906
nah, in the actual lists they make trans men and women go above cis women because they gain and retain male privilege respectively, straight white cis women are the most oppressed
>>
>>5907906
>White trans gay men
Was about to disagree with your third choice when I remembered having to consoling my feminist FtM friend with hugs beer and ice cream while he was coming out of the closet. He was blindsided and crushed by a longtime "friend's" TERF ideology that caused her to accuse him of being a privileged woman hating gender traitor or some such nonsense.
>>
>>5907791

>This. Isn't this the same group that forbid all gay men from sounding like black women?

That shit is so annoying. It should be banned. Fucking Johnny McGovern ass shit, gay men only do it to please the white "i luv mah fags!!" girls anyway.
>>
>>5907202

These assholes aren't leftists, they're liberals, center-right at best.

Real leftists are trying to destory identity politics like the legbutt crap and unite the working class in our common struggle against our real oppressors. Just look at the people who run these organizations, they're all rich art students doing their part in keeping us from taking them down.
>>
File: 478__2_.png (133KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
478__2_.png
133KB, 700x600px
Hey peeps. I read up on that document and there was something that wasn't taken into account. Just after that motion passed, it got amended immediately after.

"As a general principle, NUS LGBT+ will combat reactionary, bigoted ideas politically, through
argument and protest, rather than through tactics of bans and no platform."

Still says something that the motion was passed even initially, but at least my soul can rest easier seeing that.
>>
>>5907846
>I guess that's not the "true oppression" important to some spoiled brats in the UK
Mm. Sure as a lesbian I'm jelly of gay men having so much subculture, meeting spots, a definite existence in society whether visible or not (way less "it's just a phase"). But sure as fuck I'm glad to not risk discrimination and violence to the extent gays do, be it from my fellow countrymen or immigrants.

Anyhow, women in general can't do shit without men, especially if most "lesbians" in that group are political (as I kinda expect). So the problem will eventually solve itself. In the meanwhile I'll rock on in my own country, fucking grils like a true lesbian, and all gaybros can join on this True Gay Mission.
>>
>>5907846
>Can anyone explain why exactly being a woman is something worth knowing about for a cis gay man?
The original context was someone complaining that women preferred to hang out with trannies rather than gay men. It's perfectly reasonable for women to prefer to hang out with those who have similar experiences.

>>5907953
How are straight white cis women more oppressed than black lesbian trans women?
>>
>>5906834
And what then? Then they'll probably remove ftms because they face no opression. Then white people because they face no opression.
They won't do anything to further the acceptance of them since all they'll do is arguing about who is the most opressed in their group. Women are scum, goddamn they are the worst.
>>
>>5906834
>remove the G's because they're not as oppressed as LBT's
>remove B's because they're not as oppressed as LT's
>remove L's because they're not as oppressed as T's
>the exiled LGB's team up and start their own group
>LGB and T separation finally successful
>>
>>5909054
>Implying the gynocentrics that have entirely hijacked the movement would ever remove themselves
To be fair a lot of those are the "+" to. (That now has to be included whenever the say the acronym if you read their document)

The fact that L is a letter at all is a bit silly frankly. Surely it falls under G? Unless lesbians want to stop calling themselves gay, of course. But try telling that to the tumblrites that run this shit.
>>
>>5909067
>The fact that L is a letter at all is a bit silly frankly
Agreed. It should be HB-T
>>
>>5906834
>yo what the fuck is this shit?
Why are you surprised that a group consisting solely of cishet white people is starting to shit on gay men (with other minorities soon to follow)
>>
>>5906834
Shouldn't they get rid of the gay pride rainbow? I mean if they're going to exclude gay men, then it's not even an inclusion rainbow anymore.

Any suggestions for a replacement flag? I'd think a bacon sandwich surrounded by snowflakes, or a lynched gay guy would fit the organization.
>>
>>5909067
It started out that way, but lesbians demanded that they get their own letter and be placed first.
>>
>>5908666
Interesting input Satan.

Yeah, as someone that is still convincing my parents that I'm not going through an "I want the D" phase, I can see why the college lesbian/phase meme can be annoying.
That said Is the subculture and meeting spots really that much of a problem for lesbians? What I mean is couldn't that lack of a lesbian culture be ameliorated with a few meetups.
Where I live there's a couple lesbian bars where straight women are expected to understand that they'll be hit on by women; and at least one de'facto (political)lesbian bookshop.
Gay meeting spots are usually just bars, sex shops, and maybe a few social clubs in the larger cities. There are naturally going to be fewer meetings of lesbians just because they're not as sexually active as gay men. Also there's not as much of a sociatal push upon lesbians into lesbian ghettos the way there are with gay ghettos because of the phase meme/less stigmatization/less intimidation of lesbians.
>>
>Misogyny, transphobia, racism and biphobia are often present in LGBT+ societies. This is unfortunately more likely to occur when the society is dominated by white cis gay men.
Absolutely, 100% true. You only need to look at the floods of transphobic shitposting they dump in to this place.
>>
>>5906834
AHAHAHA OH WOW

Predictable. Anyone watching so-called 'sjw' (so, basically 'murrican progressive academia) from the outside could expect they'll turn on each other eventually.

The question now is, can /lgbt/ make an alt-left the way /pol/tards made alt-right?
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 579x804px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 579x804px
>>5909424
>implying we won't join the alt-right
>>
>>5909446
>implying they'll ever accept us
We're on our own, like always.
>>
>>5909416
Why are trannys so traitorous?
>>
>>5909448
Most of them hate professional faggots; anything else just gets brushed aside.
>>
alt-left is already a thing!

identity politics is a neo-liberal tool to destroy class consciousness. agrressively defining yourself by these ghosty 'identities' estranges you from your community/class and allows you to be more directely marketed towards in a way in which your cannabalistic self-debasment to the cash nexus is deemed 'liberating' or 'individual'
>>
File: caitlyn-jenner-ted-cruz__oPt.jpg (48KB, 580x543px) Image search: [Google]
caitlyn-jenner-ted-cruz__oPt.jpg
48KB, 580x543px
>>5909497
Thankfully not all trans people are Cait.
>>
File: 09hitler.jpg (44KB, 1087x1442px) Image search: [Google]
09hitler.jpg
44KB, 1087x1442px
>>5906834
Come home gay white men.
>>
>>5907277
>Some leftists may seem to oppose technology, but they will oppose it only so long as they are outsiders and the technological system is controlled by non-leftists. If leftism ever becomes dominant in society, so that the technological system becomes a tool in the hands of leftists, they will enthusiastically use it and promote its growth. In doing this they will be repeating a pattern that leftism has shown again and again in the past. When the Bolsheviks in Russia were outsiders, they vigorously opposed censorship and the secret police, they advocated self-determination for ethnic minorities, and so forth; but as soon as they came into power themselves, they imposed a tighter censorship and created a more ruthless secret police than any that had existed under the tsars, and they oppressed ethnic minorities at least as much as the tsars had done. In the United States, a couple of decades ago when leftists were a minority in our universities, leftist professors were vigorous proponents of academic freedom, but today, in those of our universities where leftists have become dominant, they have shown themselves ready to take away from everyone else’s academic freedom. (This is “political correctness.”) The same will happen with leftists and technology: They will use it to oppress everyone else if they ever get it under their own control.

>In earlier revolutions, leftists of the most power-hungry type, repeatedly, have first cooperated with non-leftist revolutionaries, as well as with leftists of a more libertarian inclination, and later have double- crossed them to seize power for themselves. Robespierre did this in the French Revolution, the Bolsheviks did it in the Russian Revolution, the communists did it in Spain in 1938 and Castro and his followers did it in Cuba. Given the past history of leftism, it would be utterly foolish for non-leftist revolutionaries today to collaborate with leftists.
>>
>>5907156
Bisexuals at least deserve it.
>>
>>5909416
As a bisexual I've faced more biphobia from lesbians or asexual women than gay dude.

Most transphobia I've seen has been from catty, insecure trans bitches, lesbians tired of being told they should suck dick and TERF lessobeans.

The fact that there's a movement made directly for transphobic political lesbians should pretty much let you know that.

Misogyny is the only one of those things you could legitimately pin to the cis gay community.

>Gay men aren't oppressed! They have a voice!
>Let's remove their voice, effectively oppressing them and making them second class citizens within our community
>Equality for all!
Anybody in the student community actually able to do anything about this? I live in the UK but I'm not in academia. This shit needs to get nipped quickly, frankly.
>>
>>5910067
>Given the past history of leftism, it would be utterly foolish for non-leftist revolutionaries today to collaborate with leftists.
Its foolish for gays, blacks, trannies, basically any minority to jump on the leftist bandwagon to help them gain power, because just like every other leftist revolution once they gain complete control of government they kill off the people that supported them. can't have revolutionaries in the new utopia
>>
>>5909919
If only more trannies had the brains to be as smart as Jenner. Instead they vote for Clinton kek
>>
File: enoughopfyourshit.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
enoughopfyourshit.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>5907398
Accept he just described this situation exactly?
>>
File: 1451905819062.jpg (111KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451905819062.jpg
111KB, 1000x500px
>>5910273
I never understand this, what does liking dick have to do with not wanting guns, low taxes, and the govt in general out of my fucking life.
REEEEEEE
>>
File: gay-in-concetration-camps.jpg (9KB, 320x155px) Image search: [Google]
gay-in-concetration-camps.jpg
9KB, 320x155px
>>5910061
No.
>>
>>5910307
People that lack critical thinking and future planning skills vote left because leftist want bigger and larger government with more role in everyday life which takes away the responsibility of decision making. essentially they want government to solve all of their problems for them so they will willingly vote away their gun rights, free speech rights, as long as they get to get buttmarried they don't care about living in a totalitarian police state where only the government has guns and is ruled by tyranny.
>>
>>5910115
It would be down to each individual society to decide whether to ignore it or not. I know that my committee would never implement a policy like that. Other than that, protest, gather support for NUS members who voted against it. That's it really.
>>
>>5906834
>the group that receives the most beatings
>the group that gets disowned the most
>the group that mudshits hate the most
>not oppressed
leironmanface.jpg
>>
>>5907215
>starting
you're few years late m8
>>
>>5909446
>join the alt-right or be killed by mudslime waves
Geee I wonder why?
>>
>>5909393
Well, yes, it doesn't take much to make the situation better. But with the lower activity/ghettoism of lesbians generally, you need a much larger population than it would take for you gay guys to make it happen. Sadly my city (and the capital too I believe) is too small for that despite the country itself being liberal.

Political lesbians/trendy bis don't exactly make it easier or more fun either. I just want to hang out with people, have fun, sleep with girls, and live my life. Not have some pissing contest with the "patriarchy", or see the concept of female homosexuality be abducted by self-proclaimed lesbians or bis who wouldn't even finger another girl ever. I end up sorting fakes from reals subconsciously.

I think we'd be way more sexually active if we, uh, could. Like my (two) lesbian friends are always complaining and lesgen is always full of lewd images and fantasies. Dunno what our problem is, society or biology?
>>
>>5907156
Everybody already hates on Bis to begin with
>>
>>5908062
So it's ok for straight muslim women to ban gay men from having representation so long as they stop forbidding TERFs from speaking on stage? Oh, my bad, so long as they say it's their "general principle" to allow TERFs to speak on stage?
>>
>>5910747
I'm pretty sure trannies are worse off in those categories than gay cis men.

>>5910328
For a lot of people, rights really don't matter as long as they can live a decent life. Like I'd be fine with having the right to own property taken away as long as I was provided for.

>>5910279
Even Clinton is better on LGBT issues than Cruz is.

>can't have revolutionaries in the new utopia
So then wouldn't the leftists all be obligated to kill themselves once they take power?
>>
>>5909726
I think it's a rather limiting perspective to view class as the ONLY division between people. That's why the left started to focus on race and gender too in the first place.
>>
>>5912324
>Like I'd be fine with having the right to own property taken away as long as I was provided for.
I hope you realize this means that the state owns the property and they can rights throw you out on the street and force you to be homeless for ANY reason, just like North Korea.
>>
>>5912324
>So then wouldn't the leftists all be obligated to kill themselves once they take power?
Of course not, they just establish a new even more oppressive system and backstab everyone that helped them get to the new dictatorship.
See: Mao, Lenin, Stalin, Castro, Pol Pot, etc etc
>>
>>5912354
That's why I said "as long as I was provided for." If that was a guarantee that could be trusted, I wouldn't really care about property rights.
>>
>>5912324
>I'm pretty sure trannies are worse off in those categories than gay cis men.
Not >>5910747 anon, and it's without a doubt that trans people will often have it the worst when it comes to those categories.
That said it depends on the area you're in. There are weird examples of nations like Iran where it's much easier to be trans than it is to be cis and gay:

>Supporters of the government's policy argue that transgender Iranians are given help to lead fulfilling lives, and have more freedom than in many other countries. But the concern is that gender reassignment surgery is being offered to people who are not transgender, but homosexual, and may lack the information to know the difference. [-]
>Psychologists suggested gender reassignment to Soheil, a gay Iranian 21-year-old.
>Then his family put him under immense pressure to go through with it.
>"My father came to visit me in Tehran with two relatives," he says. "They'd had a meeting to decide what to do about me... They told me: 'You need to either have your gender changed or we will kill you and will not let you live in this family.'"
>His family kept him at home in the port city of Bandar Abbas and watched him. The day before he was due to have the operation, he managed to escape with the help of some friends. They bought him a plane ticket and he flew to Turkey.
>"If I'd gone to the police and told them that I was a homosexual, my life would have been in even more danger than it was from my family," he says.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29832690?ocid=socialflow_twitter
>>
>>5907153
I don't see what's wrong with that. Gradually all the privileged people will be kicked out until the LGBT community consists of one autistic, obese, pansexual, non-binary otherkin of color. This person will keep going for a while, organizing conferences that nobody else will go to and writing magazines that nobody else will read, and it'll be sad. But eventually they'll die, and nobody will be oppressed anymore.
>>
>>5912575
xir name was robert paulson
>>
>>5912398
>That's why I said "as long as I was provided for." If that was a guarantee that could be trusted
>trusting the government
>ever
wew, Lad.
>>
>>5912608
>IF that was a guarantee that could be trusted
Property rights are not *inherently* preferable to having guaranteed access to food, water, shelter, healthcare etc. They're only preferable because in reality, there is no one that you can completely trust.
>>
>>5912620
Property rights are a myth anyway. See imminent domain, federally protected wildlife reserves, bank foreclosures, and of course just plain old arrests. McCarthyism resulted in the arrest, imprisonment and subsequent forfeiture of property of people on shaky or even completely absent evidence. In Arab countries, when the Muslims arrest and execute gays, those gays don't get to take their property with them to hell, it stays here on Earth and is occasionally given to immediate family, who thus have economic incentives to point their fingers at the gays, but more often the property just goes to the state. If I were to walk up to you and shoot you in the head, you'd lose ownership of all your property, and any future property you might have owned one day.
>>
I came to post this actually.

LMAO, feminists no longer require your service gaybois.
>>
>>5912746
Thank god, they only make things worse
>>
>>5909070
Heterosexuals, bisexuals and transgender?
Honestly, relabelling it as the Queer community actually makes the most sense.
Mainly because "He-Women and She-Men's Hetero Haters Club" takes too long to say.
>>
>>5913593
>queer
No, fuck off.
>>
>>5913593
>Queer community
This is a stupid concept. There is no "queer community". There's no reason why an asexual and a homosexual should share a rights group. They have entirely different needs in terms of both rights and what they want from spaces. The same goes for trans people and homosexuals. The same goes for "genderfluid"s and trans people. Entirely different requirements with no real common ground between them. What "community"?

The idea putting everyone together in one space because they not straight or cis is absurd. The only reason T is a part of LGBT is because once upon a time people thought transgender people were just confused gay people. It was an artificial connection made by people who were wrong about gender and sexuality. The community only arose there because of think and the struggles that these groups faced together. Not because they should, for some reason, be a part of one another's world.

Queer is a word "reclaimed" by straight cis tumblr girls who sometimes like to wear pants and wanted to join the cool kids club. You may as well call yourself a transnigger.
>>
>>5907277

As soon as the Left was created during the French Revolution (the radicals and Jacobins took seats to the left of the national assembly) and started arguing over who was more radical the journalist Jacques Mallet du Pan wrote 'The Revolution devours its own children.'

It is a statement of fact at this point.
>>
>>5906834

Far Left is anti white male. They say that all problems in society are caused by white males. Gay men who are not brown are white males. Ergo white gay men are the enemy.
>>
>>5907791

Yes, they put that forth as a motion. It didn't pass. They also wouldn't condemn Islamic State because that might alienate Muslims.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 245x300px
>>5906834
>Be Bi
>Read article
>Read Comments
>MFW
>>
>>5908015
>Just look at the people who run these organizations, they're all rich art students doing their part in keeping us from taking them down.

They're almost all trust fund kids from Toronto or NYC. They have never been poor and do not understand poverty at all. They get useless degrees in far left nonsense like Gender Studies and they think they're activists. And they don't argue like adults. It's all ad hominems and shaming tactics with them.
>>
>>5906834
Why are the letters lgbt after those of the nus? The nus is not an lgbt organization, it is a straight one, made for and by straight people, and so this sort of decision should come as no surprise.
>>
Tranny here. I told you faggots this would happen , I told you the long community is the most toxic and self retarded group ever. They all hate eaxhother and it's been hijacked by a bunch of man hating radical feminists who aren't even actually lesbians . Sometimes they will even admit this and call themselves political lesbians . They have forever tainted the public opinion of lesbians because actual lesbians don't want to be associated with them and try to keep as quiet as possible . This means you all base your view on a bunch of radical feminists who aren't even actually lesbians , they just pretend to be to push their agenda. And you all fell for it hook line and sinker
>>
Thanks Milo, you made feminists so angry I've now lost my gay card. Time to live normal life.
>>
>gay culture
>lesbian culture
>trans culture

is it really necessary to base your life around being gay or a tranny ?
>>
File: 1455075255022.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1455075255022.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

I expect this from some San Fran hugbox. But a British university union?
>>
>>5906834
it's fucked up. as a tranny i don't wanna be associated with people on a basis of their sexuality anyway, but i'd rather the company of gays over lesbians any day.
>>
>>5917328
addendum
i'm just a fag hag for masc gays
>>
>>5907277
Lol no, kid. The useful idiots are always the first ones up against the wall.
>>
>>5916693
San Fran doing that? Hell naw, they were the center of the AIDS bullshit. Too many old queens left over to keep that from happening.
>>
what exactly do they mean by representation?
>>
>>5919032
The NUS isn't a democracy, it doesn't let ordinary students vote. They used to, but for some time now only office-holding members are allowed a vote. And each new officer must be voted in by the other officers. Now it's against NUS rules for any of it's officers to ever elect a gay man to any sort of office, since if they did then gay men could vote.
>>
>>5912658
>dead people can't own property
No shit. That doesn't refute property rights. Everyone is living on land that was owned by someone before them. property usually goes to family IF it is paid up and there are no back taxes and if there is a will. If there is a mortgage or taxes owed either the city or the bank can foreclose on the property and own it after the person has died (because bank loans are usually taken out to buy houses and the bank technically owns the house until you pay back the loan)
>>
>>5908666
Amen.
>>
>>5915588
How do you know how lesbians think? How can you say they don't want to associate with political lesbians? Sounds to me like you are just saying random things to make yourself seem like you saw this coming.
>>
>>5906834
The leftards are eating each other big surprise.

That's what you all get for playing the regressive left identity politics game.
>>
>tfw you've made shitposts like this and now your shitposting is becoming reality
Halp
>>
>>5919421
MEME MAGIC

It's real bruv
>>
File: photo.jpg (126KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
126KB, 900x900px
>>5919485
The power of meme magic is why I participate in /polgbt/ threads. Kek will eventually grant me a /pol/husbando
>>
I swear every fucking day I spend on this site I get less and less excited for university. Sure less bullying, but honestly I think that such a massive hugbox is the worst for me because I'm hostile to people I don't know and am of the unpopular opinion that you need other people to criticize you to improve.
>>
Drop the G

>>5906925
Sorry, but B is by far the largest demographic of LGBT. This is exactly what people are talking about. Gay men are outright conditioned to lie, to pretend to be the sole influence, to prioritize their own interests instead of the interests of the entire political arm. They steal credit from other groups, they throw LBT under the bus at every turn, and they do not face -- demonstrably -- the same kind of problems that the others do.

T is regularly urged to suicide and has the lowest living standards of any demographic in the entire world. L is routinely prevented from accessing medical care and housing, and have twice the abuse rate of gay men throughout their lives -- from police, from random attacks, from parents and peers. B is prevented from even attending many LGBT functions, and is rarely even recognized as existing by Western society. Because of the constant efforts of gay men, the first thing that the public thinks of when seeing the acronym LGBT is a wealthy gay man. I'd tell you to eat shit, but it's probably already penned into your calendar for Friday night. So instead I'll ask that you just fuck right off.
>>
File: arms.jpg (108KB, 1484x988px) Image search: [Google]
arms.jpg
108KB, 1484x988px
>Gay men no longer oppressed
>This should be a success story for LGBT+Whatever
>They are so volatile that the idea of someone climbing out of the muck before them is appalling
>LGBT shows again how quick it is to turn on itself

pol/ was right. Vote Trump.
>>
>be a lesbian
>start postgrad degree in new city
>decide to attend lgbt society freshers social
>within 20 minutes I've heard more bullshit than ever before in my life
>raging political lesbians and overweight bearded transbians playing the oppression olympics
>small group of us just end up leaving and going back to someones flat to play vidya
>becomes a comfy weekly routine
>>
>>5920097
>Go to feminist shit in college when testing waters of feminism
>Low turn out
>we discuss "manspreading" longer than inequity
>They complain there are "No" cis white men in the audience
>Look back
>Realize what they actually mean is "There are no attractive men in the audience"
>There are at least ten men
>Becomes clear that this is just a Lesbian speed dating session
>Join tennis club
>Make friends with absurdly good Somalians and some friendly redneck that for some reason is good at tennis
>>
>live in Islamic conservative country
>attacks on gays are common
>lesbians are never oppressed
>west is slowly becoming muslim
>if islam fails right wing wins
>find comfort in silence
>world will burn, but im protected by my silence
>libtards destroy counties they live in (and hate, seriously I have talked to some Germas, they hate Germany) by importing ppl from my country, they dont realise that my country is shit because of those ppl they are importing

welp im happy we will all be oppressed equally, congratulations idiots you have ruined it.
>>
>>5920155
Shhh no.

We can stop ISIS by typing "#" symbols into the internet and lighting candles on sidewalks! Same way we stopped the nazis!

If you kill ISIS and block immigrants from one out of hundreds of countries, you are falling into ISIS' plot! If you don't let the ISIS in the the migrants, that's falling right into their trap!
>>
File: 1458855824920.jpg (106KB, 692x712px) Image search: [Google]
1458855824920.jpg
106KB, 692x712px
>>5916693
>He didn't expect British cucks to not be cucks

What drugs are you on anon? The British are the biggest libtards in the world. Hell Europeans in general are the biggest libtards filled to the brim with guilt for shit other people did as well such as slavery and colonizing other countries but gotta give into Tyrone cause dey worship dat BBC.
>>
File: 1416937288835.jpg (34KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1416937288835.jpg
34KB, 700x525px
>>5906834
Ok fine, please just remove the G from LGBT and i'll be on my way.

I'm not going to be a domesticated gay for the left and i'm not going to be a domesticated gay for the LGBT either, it's better this way T B H, I have more in common with a straight man than I do a lesbian woman anyways.
>>
>>5907474
Underrated post
>>
>>5907890
The big deal is part 3
>don't even try to explain how their argument is flawed.
>>
>>5929445
>>5907277
>Always? You're making a huge generalization that's not even close to true
The vast majority of leftist revolution have cannibalized those it feigned to champion for. Maoist farmers, soviet farmers and communist members, North Korea, Cuba, etc. This is because the essence of leftist thought is authoritarian in nature and that feigns to "champion the oppressed" while at the same time stripping them away of liberties such as free speech and the right to bear arms. While it's supporters may become skeptical they will throw them the proverbial bone in the form of "women's rights bill" to keep them dedicated to the movement while they vote away their rights to guns. The left will throw them another bone in the form of "gay rights bill" in order for them to vote away their speech rights, eroding away their liberties. We saw this in Soviet Union, in peoples republic of China, once the socialists had complete control they began mass killing it's own populations by the millions, people that were not dedicated enough, people that were not dependent on the government and posed a risk to the state (this is why democrats love welfare state and dependent voters, dependent voters will keep voting democrat as long as they get their benefits)
history repeats itself and were seeing it again.
>>
>>5929700
it's a shame the leftists aren't really all commu-nazis, if they were maybe you'dve been aktion-T4'd and thus unable to make such retarded shitposts.
>>
>>5929700
>vast majority
Right, so off the bat you're moving the goalposts. Always =/= Mostly.
>revolution
And again, you're qualifying it - you said leftists, not leftist revolutionaries. That throws out every elected left-wing government in the first world.
>Maoist...soviet...North Korea, Cuba, etc
You might notice a recurring theme here: Those countries are shitholes and were shitholes prior to revolution.
>throw them the proverbial bone in the form of "women's rights bill" to...vote away their rights to guns
Yes, because the main thing working class Bolshevik males were concerned about was women's rights. There couldn't possibly be a practical reason the USSR wanted to expand their workforce. This also begins the tenuous link between the democrats (who are social democratic - not socialist - even sanders) and the USSR, which is stupid. Furthermore, not every state starts in the same position as the US vis-a-vis gun rights, so there's usually no real need to go on a gun grab.
>"gay rights bill" ...to vote away their speech rights
>We saw this in Soviet Union, in peoples republic of China
Excuse me?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_China#People.27s_Republic_of_China
The USSR had a brief watershed under Lenin, then Stalin set things right back again.
>once the socialists had complete control they began mass killing it's own populations
I'm going to return to "you're only using revolutionary states" again: Who did Clement Atlee (British socialist PM) start killing? Who have the democrats (those communists!) had killed? Why have neither made serious moves towards complete control when they had the chance?

Because remember, revolutions are bloody affairs. It's possible - just possible - that left-wing revolutionaries have the problem of being revolutionaries, not left-wing!

(Communism's still impossible, socialism has had it's day, but most of the modern-left has only historical links to those and is mostly social democratic [kind capitalist] now.)
>>
>>5929700
>The vast majority of leftist revolution have cannibalized those it feigned to champion for.
the op's topic is literally showing this happening and people will still defend their leftist overlords, because they're stupid

take comfort in the fact that they'll get what they deserve, when the gays in Europe start getting beheaded people here might change their minds but i doubt it.

I was asked several months before the Paris attack what i thought about the immigrant crisis and my leftist roommate balked when i told him that there would be major terror attacks in European cities.

You'll get hate but also vindication.
>>
File: tigger.jpg (6KB, 157x225px) Image search: [Google]
tigger.jpg
6KB, 157x225px
God I wish this stupid meme would die already.

There's a bunch of girls and women in my area who think shit like this. And people have wondered why I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm going to die alone.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.