[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tranny regret thread? Tranny regret thread. >tfw you were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: Danielle_Panabaker.png (514KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
Danielle_Panabaker.png
514KB, 480x720px
Tranny regret thread?
Tranny regret thread.
>tfw you were always feminine looking and could've come out at 14-15 and ended up looking like pic related
>tfw you never had the balls so you started at 22 instead and now look average and have a shitty voice
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>5898221
I never started at all.

May as well just hide the pain through rage anger and general poltard hatred
>>
I get this feeling too, but I also get the feeling that if I had come out earlier my parents 100% would not have allowed me to get on hormones, would've treated me shittier, and would've forced me to do more "masculine" things to try to man me up.

So yeah. It sucks but I don't know what else I could have done, I got on hormones as soon as I could when I turned 18.
>>
>>5898221
Would pic related still be achievable with some luck if HRT was started around 16? I heard that's when a pretty major cutoff begins.
>>
>>5898760
lol, I started at 16 and don't pass.
anyway,
>tfw you ticked every symptom box for dysphoria at 10
>tfw you didn't know anything about transgender people
>tfw you could have been 200% stealth
>>
>>5898221

>My parents didn't abort me despite standing right in an abortion clinic
>The woman driving the car stopped before she hit me
>Surviving the respiratory infection
>The niggers that attacked me didn't kill me
>Wasted the opportunity I was given by being born in the US instead of any other country, which are nearly all worse for trans people

>>5898760

I think so, with some minor FFS.
>>
I knew I wanted to transition the moment I laid eyes on Bailey Jay when I was like 12 or 13 years old. My life since then has been repression, self-isolation, dissociation, kissless virginity, drugs and escapisism. I'm 21 years old, I've been living with an eating disorder since november 2014, I feel like my life is moving in fast forward, I feel lost and powerless to change course at this point. Please tell me it's not too late. I look like a corpse ;_;
I can't adjust to adult life after such an unfulfilling adolescence, I think I'll actually kill myself if this continues. I've had depression for a decade now and it's only getting worse.
>>
>>5898790
Post pic, prove it.
>>
>>5898803
I didn't transition when I really should have cause I was like 100lbs overweight and didn't know I could be a cute girl. I have something to help remember a time when I still felt like I had life in me, a school photo for middle school track and field, when I was chubby and androgynous and had hair down to my ass.
>>
I was so afraid that Id regret it that I didnt move forward. Now I regret not starting sooner.
>>
if you ever feel sad remember that the international average age of transition is 42ish.

That being said

>I started HRT late 18 y/o
>Coulda came out at 15 but pussied out
>family woulda been accepting
>o well
>still pass easy looks wise 100%
>only thing that clocks me is voice but im working on it
>got ffs

overall, meh 7/10 would become grill again
>>
>>5898221
In the same boat.

My face is very similar to hers, closer at 14-15, if I started then I probably only would have needed rhino and tracheal shave , but everything esp my chin and cranium grew quite some since then.

Ideally I would have started at 11 when GD really started to ruin my life and I was still more feminine than most girls then.

At this point its hard to feel like thereis even a point
>>
>>5898803
I know how you feel..it sucks our lives went the same way, but its good to know were not alone facing these same issues. Only advice I can give is general... if you discover you like doing something productive, it can change your life if you get good at it..so keep trying new things, and try to stick to positive outlets for dissociation and escapism.
>>
>>5898221 (OP)

I sympathize. I'm going to start HRT ideally this fall when I'll be a few months into 21.

Wish I'd have told my parents when I was 14.
>>
Didn't start until 24-25. Oh well. I'll never bother trying to pass, won't happen.
>>
I fell for the AGP meme.
>>
>>5898790
>lol, I started at 16 and don't pass.
in the same boat shitty part is I could have started earlier if my mum wasn't a giant bitch
>>
>>5899141
i have yet to actually try hrt,
idk, I just want to feel comfortable in my body so i should do it but i'm extremely ashamed of myself for some fucking reason and i don't know how to advocate for my self-interest
AAAHHHH, i'm going actually insane desu
>>
>>5899141

Don't feel ashamed of something that you didn't choose.
>>
I wanted to start transitioning at 10 back in the 90s but I lived in a very conservative town in England where at that time trans people were something to be mocked. I wasn't brave enough to do it as I thought id get in trouble with my parents and school and maybe even that it was some sort of crime. That's how fucked up attitudes were there and then.

Again wanted to go through with it at 16 but the feeling of shame and fear was too much. Also my parent didn't ever talk about or encourage talk about anything to do with emotions or problems.

Ended up transiting at 26 after a messed up suicide attempt. I pass as well as is possible for someone that transitioned at 26 to. I've been on dates where I've told whoever I was with at the end and have had a couple of good reactions but mostly rejection.

Worst part is when I was young people used to "mistake" me for a girl all the time. That happened all the way up until I was about 14 and T started to ruin me.
>>
>>5899762
did I not choose to be a mentally ill tranny?
>>
>>5898937
You just gave me hope I'm near 19. but still not sure if I should do it.. I just don't feel comfy in my body.
>>
File: advice.jpg (41KB, 540x352px) Image search: [Google]
advice.jpg
41KB, 540x352px
i went full time at 16 but didn't start hormones until i was almost 20... i tried, but doctors turned me away cuz i didn't have a letter from a therapist.. but i had a therapist who said it wasn't an issue for me and just refused to address it.. and i didn't know where else to go... i regret that i didn't find a better therapist sooner.. i mean i was young and anxious and didn't really know what i was doing and information was harder to come by in 2006.. but that whole thing just really annoys me

i also regret not coming out sooner because i probably could have transitioned at like 12.. i just didn't really know how
>>
>le lose weight meme
i looked more cute and androgynous when i was THICK
oh god should I start drinking again
>>
I am 18 right now. My face would 100% pass as a girl if I got a nose job. My face is feminine but my nose really ruins it. I am only going to do HRT once I get my nose fixed, so that I can confirm that I'll pass.

But yes I do regret not starting HRT as a very young teen. I also regret when I was 16 and tried to "cure" my dysphoria by hitting the gym every day.
>>
>tfw 20 and just started to self med
>wanted to start as soon as i turned 18 but i put it off since I passed with makeup already
Is there any point starting now? I want to be pretty and passable, I'd rather just stay a guy than end up looking like Hercules in a dress with lipstick.
Also I'm 5'8 which is ass because I was like 5'6 when I turned 18.
>>
Wish I knew self medding was a thing as a kid I would have jumped on that shit. I started hormones at 22 and am somehow stealth, but it still hurts knowing I could have turned out better and skipped years of mental anguish if I started earlier
>>
I only wish I started earning money earlier, so the day where I will be in the position to finally live openly and transition and shit would potentially come sooner.
I will probably only be able to transition as some 30+ bald virgin, if at all. But well, such is life.
>>
>>5898803
I'll come with you...
>>
>>5900095
can we hug and cuddle before we go? I always wondered what that was like...
>>
>>5899866
Did you pass without hormones?
>>
>>5898937
>average age of transition is 42
>started HRT late
>18 y/o
what?
>>
"Man, I really wish I could be a girl... to bad I'm not transgender, then I'd have an excuse to transition."

-Me at age 14
>>
>>5902248
FUUUUUUCK
>>
>>5899363

Same, now I gotta wait until halfway through 18 at the earliest ;__;
>>
>>5898790
>>5899363
same boat, but started at 17 and got rekt by my parents for not being a successful businessman militarist christian body builder
>>
ITT

"I started HRT at 12, only if I could have started at 10 I would pass!"
>>
>>5898221
>>tfw you never had the balls
well I mean isn't that point?

Carlos.jpeg
>>
ive been on anti androgens since 15, probably wont ever pass, 5'10 with a shit nose and voice
im 18 now and my bones are total shite alongside being underweight (6.8% body fat) ;;;

someone end my life i want to fucking die
>>
>>5902248
Lol same
>>
File: johngoodman.jpg (61KB, 349x466px) Image search: [Google]
johngoodman.jpg
61KB, 349x466px
>>5898221
At least you did at all.

I'm into gals, but always felt like a gal.
But now I am in my mid thirties, married, and look like John Goodman in flight.

Even if I started now, and my wife (the love of my life) was somehow ok with it, I could pretty much never ever pass.
>>
I started at 40 and I am so good looking.
>>
File: Me at christmas.jpg (332KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
Me at christmas.jpg
332KB, 2048x1362px
>>5898221
This is what i looked like at age 12. I knew i was trans, even admitted it to some random girls at a camp i went too. Too afraid to come out. Ended up taking HRT when i'm 20... testosterone was not kind on me.
>>
File: 11.gif (2MB, 366x360px) Image search: [Google]
11.gif
2MB, 366x360px
>>5898221
>not killing myself
life is useless anyway
>>
>>5902677
well in most cases you could look around abandoned hospitals and pharmacies and find what you'd need.

also checked.
>>
>have a twin sister
>basically grew up as a girl
>mostly girly activities, we loved playing dress up
>as I got older I would always suggest playing dress up
>complete with makeup, panties, stockings, bra stuffing, shoes
>very little adult supervision through all this, my parents ignored us

I've always known.

But like many of you, I had parents who would not only have disowned me, but embarrassed and harassed me to no end. They had their suspicions. Along with playing dress up I would steal my sister's clothes a lot, and wasn't good at hiding it early on. That combined with drugs/booze around 11 had my parents searching my room on a near daily basis. I lived like a prisoner most of my teenage years. Still dressed up every day, but the stress of hiding things is nervewracking.

Coming out was never an option. I moved out at 16 and have lived about as feminine as possible while still being respected by the blue-collar types I work with. I'll never transition, but I've found a pretty happy middle ground. After a lifetime of hiding I now have drawers full of lingerie and racks of clothes, and that feels pretty good.
>>
>>5898221
22? at least you're not 28 and just starting
>>
>>5902696
sounds likes a manga plot.
>>
>>5899866
yeah, i passed enough lol. i don't think i was unclockable, but i blended in enough not to get verbally clocked by anybody
>>
>>5902742
this was meant for: >>5900167
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.