[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where my closeted fags at? I've always told myself that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (31KB, 486x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 486x324px
Where my closeted fags at?

I've always told myself that if people don't need to know then why should I tell them? But if I'm honest the deceit, if you can call it that, does bother me.

I wonder that if I told my family, would they be most upset that I hadn't told them sooner.
>>
Are you just not telling them or are you lying about being straight? It's not deceit if you're not pretending to be something you're not.
>>
>>5897360
If feels like a good redemption when you come out. It wasn't difficult for me because I didn't make it that way. I just brought it up in a joking matter and they took me seriously.
>>
>>5897377
They've never asked but my guilty conscience won't let me off on a technicality.
>>
>>5897360

semi closeted. i meant to come out to my friends, but its been two years and idk.

i have been single for the last 4 years so its been a non issue. they hear little tidbits about my dating / sex life, but they never had to meet who im dating but who knows now.

figure ill just come out by saying im inviting a date and have my muscle brazilian boy step in
>>
>>5897360
I've told everyone that's bothered to ask (friends class mates, a couple coworkers at my last retail job) except for my immediate family.

-Been "out" for over four years, but parents and siblings have yet to notice because they have no interest in my life.
-when my dad was cheating on my mom/not sleeping in the same room with her before the divorce she'd scream at him that he was a "faggot." He's straight, but that being her go to insult didn't do wonders for a preteen me that was just figuring out he wanted the D.
-my family's method of arguing is to ignore the topic at hand, and immediately attack a person's perceived insecurities. "I thought you said you were going to do the dishes?" "Well you gained five pounds!" kind of shit.
On top of being a very dysfunctional communication method it discourages us from being vulnerable with each other. Telling them I am gay would be just one more soft spot they'd go after in a fight.

I've already got the minimal support I need, and the people that need to know, know. If people are offended that I do not want to confide in them, then I see that as their problem not mine.
>>
>>5897360
I'm closeted to everyone except one friend.

I honestly could come out at any time and probably be fine as my parents are very liberal folk and my friends don't really give a shit. As of right now I don't really see the need though.
>>
>>5897360
Not closeted exactly, but I generally feel awkward when the subject comes up (do you have a girlfriend, is that your brother, etc.). I don't lie if someone asks, but it still makes me uncomfortable after all these years.
>>
I could never tell my parents i'm bi, luckily i'm only bi/agp and can appear straight.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.