[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know nothing about being trans if you think genderqueer is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 6861464.png (409KB, 525x401px) Image search: [Google]
6861464.png
409KB, 525x401px
You know nothing about being trans if you think genderqueer is a real thing other than special snowflake bullshit, you don't know that feminists are using lgbt groups as puppets for their agenda, or if you are a SJW.
>>
>>5885915
>OP makes a thread with aggressive and condescending claims
>doesn't cite any sources

Cool opinion OP. I'm sorry you're so buttflustered though.
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 728x728px
>>5885915
John snow would be a pretty girl fuck your pic related
>>
>>5885930
http://andythenerd.tumblr.com/post/5916166998/why-genderqueer-appropriation-sucks
social construct bullshit

http://www.transadvocate.com/fact-checking-janice-raymond-the-nchct-report_n_14554.htm
radical feminists blocked healthcare and have also shit of other queer groups, social movement bullshit

SJWs are irrational as fuck pretending facts and science don't matter in the quest for utopian peace.

There you go.

>>5885959
He would be, but this was about the fact the sad fact that Jenner is more tranny than any genderqueer retard, hence why I chose tat pic.
>>
>>5885962
>cites transadvocate
>against feminism
I guarantee you that not a single author at transadvocate is going to say they're not feminists.

>source, anon?
Two of them are friends of close friends for one.

As for the genderqueer thing, it's not actually based on constructivist stuff. The andythenerd piece makes about as much sense as people whining about wearing a saree in india because you have one ancestor who was raised on the wrong continent.
>>
>>5885998
Listen, there is a reason so many "trannies" commit suicide. It's a hormonal imbalance when they take too much of the wrong hormones because they aren't fully wire for E/T
If you are a real tranny your brain will stabalize to fuck on the right opposite hormone issue.

Also note the high prevelence of trans increase from the SJW era in trans people. It's fucking Munchhausen syndrome.
>>
>>5886005
Literally not making any sense

Also IT'S LIFETIME SUICIDE ATTEMPT RATE, THE VAST MAJORITY OF WHICH IS BEFORE TRANSITION YOU KNUCKLE DRAGGING, DROOLING MOUTHBREATHER.
>>
>>5886035
The suicide thoughts drop off as soon as you get on hormones.
>>
>>5885915
http://www.avitale.com/etiologicalreview.htm
>Gender identity, far from being absolute, appears to occur on a continuum, with most people gathered at either end, the rest being somewhere in between.
>>
>>5885915
Feeling as though you do not completely identify with those of the the same sex but that of the opposite is an explicit expression of genderqueer thought.

Quit taking labels so seriously, go outside and stop caring so much about what you are as to who you are.
>>
>>5886051
For me they wax and wane, though I know at this point I'm probably in the clear. I'd never act on the thoughts I occasionally have.
>>
>>5885915
Oh look it's /pol/ again
>>
>>5885915
truscum is literally the aids of the transcommunity
>>
>>5888444
truscum stay as far as they can from the "trans community" aka: the fetish circus
>>
>>5888444
If you think "truscum" are the problem in the "trans community," I don't want to be part of your community
>>
>>5885915

>tfw no one will leak the first half of the sixth season

I need to see if my nigga John Snow's not coming back from the dead, famiglia.
>>
>>5888486
Not really, even the hardcore "I am the truest trans" types tend to have other trans people in their lives.
>>
>>5888938
you must be talking about another kind of trutrans lol
>>
>>5889117

I'm sure Jazz, Kim, Nicole, and Jackie all have trans friends. Even if it's only other early transitioners like themselves
>>
>>5889117
The hardcore "I am the truest trans who ever transed" types have their circlejerks. The ones who you might consider trutrans usually have at least a few trans friends from when they started. They also, most of the time, are also not insecure enough to give a shit.

Having to be diagnosed as a woman will always remain one of the biggest jokes of this whole mess.
>>
>>5885915
I'm aware that there isn't really much scientific evidence to support the existence of non-binary genders, however if someone identifies as such I see no reason to argue with them about it and will respect their identity.

>radical feminists blocked healthcare and have also shit of other queer groups, social movement bullshit
Yes, we all know that TERFs are terrible, but 1) you can be a radfem without being a TERF and 2) I don't see what that has to do with genderqueer people.

>>5886005
>Listen, there is a reason so many "trannies" commit suicide. It's a hormonal imbalance when they take too much of the wrong hormones because they aren't fully wire for E/T
If that hypothesis was true, you'd see two clearly defined sub-groups among self-identified trans people: a group with very low suicide rate, and another group with very high suicide rate. Is there evidence to support this distribution?

>>5889174
Jazz is the only one I'm familiar with, however people usually don't get rid of trans friends until they go stealth.
>>
>>5889381

Kim Petras (German), Nicole Maines(American), and Jackie Green (British). I think Kim is the oldest of them, at 24.
>>
Today, in Norway, a law was passed that does not require any diagnosis in order to change gender.

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2016-03-norway-gender-medical-intervention.html

It means that I can change my gender tomorrow without doing anything, just apply for it to be changed. These are glorious days.
>>
>>5889395
Well shit, I didn't know it was going to go through this soon. Time to pay for a new passport and bank card again with new gender markers.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.