[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femboys: When did you start taking oestrogen and AA, how had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (59KB, 500x691px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 500x691px
Femboys: When did you start taking oestrogen and AA, how had it affected you since, would you advise me to take it? (I'm 19, mediocre face, hairy man body tho)
>>
>>5868019
holy fuck koreans are so qt

how can i be that cute?
>>
>>5868112
plastic surgery, make up artist, stylist.
>>
>>5868019
> When did you start taking oestrogen and AA

Um, never, no one who isn't trans does this.
>>
>>5868144
hahaha nice b8 m8
>>
>>5868144
I see you haven't been in /femgen/.
>>
>>5868019
Please post more pictures of Korean boys.
>>
>>5868112
This. And I'd fuck that boy to death if he'd let me.
>>
File: taemin6.jpg (8KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
taemin6.jpg
8KB, 246x205px
>>5868209
>>
>>5868116
I don't think I could reach that level of qtness even with plastic surgery and makeup.
>>
n-no one answered my question ;-;
>>
>>5868019
>>5868729
it depends what you want out of it
it doesn't affect bone e.g. face
if you want soft skin, body hair like a girl, little boobies and possible hip growth and can deal with being sterile then do it
>>
>>5868753
how much could i take without growing boobs, but still gaining a little of the other benefits (e.g. nice skin, hips)

about the hair - how would that work? would the hair i already have start to fall out, or would i have to pluck it first, and wait for it to regrow soft and feathery
>>
>>5868769
>effects
You can't pick and choose which effects you get. That's based on genetics. Look at your mom and your aunts to get an idea of how your fat will distribute.
>body hair
You'll shed hair at the same rate you always have, but the new hair will grow in softer.
>>
>>5868116
He never had plastic surgery, anon
>>
I want to stay like I am and not grow any more masucline. What do?? ;_;
>>
>>5869493
spiro
>>
>>5868112

Be Korean
>>
>>5868153
>>5868196

Steroids are going to do jack shit but fuck up your liver and make you look like an overgrown child with some sort of hormonal problem.

Want to be a "femboy?" Then go back and time and win the gene lottery.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.