[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgender-ism is a mental illness. Sex change is biologic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 7035486-portrait-woman-red-lips.jpg (176KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7035486-portrait-woman-red-lips.jpg
176KB, 1920x1080px
Transgender-ism is a mental illness.

Sex change is biologically impossible

Pic related, this is what a woman looks like.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
>>
Homosexual is suppose to be a mental illness similarly to how pedophilia used to be, now both are orientations.
>>
thanks for the bulletin, now kill yourself
>>
>>5867519
>guy who tried to disprove transgender is a thing you are born with failed at proving it
>that somehow translates to trans being wrong
wat.jpg
are you even trying ?
2/10
>>
>>5867519
what makes it an illness
>>
>>5867519
Yes it's an illness, that's why we need treatment.
>>
>babbysfirsttroll.jpg
>>
>>5867542
>pedophilia
>orientation

stop
>>
>>5867612
>>thanks for the bulletin, now kill yourself

look "man", don't get mad that he's pointing out the truth
>>
>>5867691
nevermind They fixed it only because of a backlash, give it a few years and some media conditioning and just like homosexuality it will have it's forced place in marriage and orientation away from the oppressive fact that it's a mental illness.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/apa-classifying-pedophilia-as-a-sexual-orientation-was-an-error
>>
>>5867637
>>what makes it an illness

because you're still a man yet you think you're not and you sever parts of your body to live that lie
>>
File: 1455761542000.png (18KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1455761542000.png
18KB, 625x626px
>>5867519
>>
>>5867714
I actually do think that pedophilia is an orientation. I just don't think it's appropriate to express. Similarly rape is a natural desire, but that doesn't make it an okay thing to do.
>>
>>5867734

stop

just accept that you'll always be men no matter what bruce jenner tells you
>>
>>5867542
whatever you say desu
>>
>>5867519
Personally, I think being transgender isn't normal, but it certainly doesn't bother me. We should have done a lot more research to benefit transgender people to either "fix" the problem, or make them feel a lot more comfortable with who they are. We should also be teaching society not to be fuckbags, but we all know that will never happen. I'm bisexual, my girlfriend is trans. She's comfortable with herself, and very happy, and that's all I care about.
>>
>>5867736
Whoa, no, i don't think pedophilia is an orientation. Pedophiles are made by other pedophilies.
>>
File: tumblr_nww52eHu8Z1qzfgklo1_500.jpg (34KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nww52eHu8Z1qzfgklo1_500.jpg
34KB, 500x273px
>>5867711
>"man"
KEK
>>
>>5867783
You have a boyfriend
>>
>>5867814
No I'm the guy silly.
>>
The fact that so many trans still like girls post transition says they are men with mental illness
>>
>>5867519
Actually, the study proved Paul wrong.
http://www.wpath.org/site_page.cfm?pk_association_webpage_menu=1635&pk_association_webpage=4905

All his colleagues from the APA and wpath have condemned him for his academic fraud. Thanks for sinking your argument.
>>
>>5867519
>>
>>5867691
It's the same as homosexuality give or take a few years.
>>
>>5867519
Why do you think this?
Are you retarded?
Or are you just a troll?
>>
File: hagay.jpg (6KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
hagay.jpg
6KB, 320x180px
>>5867815
>>No I'm the guy silly.

can she bear children?

no?

heh, suprise anon
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.