[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw sex drive of a teenage girl but body/face still that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: sad.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>tfw sex drive of a teenage girl but body/face still that of a masculine full grown man
>>
Hugs for you anon.
>>
File: 1456062306220.jpg (262KB, 1180x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1456062306220.jpg
262KB, 1180x1204px
>tfw sex drive and autistic personality of a virgin neet but face and body of a teenage girl
its ok im pretty ugly anyway
>>
>tfw the sexdrive, intellect, interests of a teen girl but the body of a 5'2 teen boy with a beard and a deep voice
>tfw my sister is femininity incarnate, shorter, 10years younger, huge breasts, but has the personality of a shellshocked neet.

It's not fucking fair, you're a fucking woman and you're waste your youth being terrified of your greatest weapon, and dressing like a sex offender.
>>
>tfw no sex drive
>>
>>5866531

>shorter than 5'2"
>a good thing

Breh... Anyway, if your sister has huge tits, shouldn't your tits be pretty big too after a while on HRT? Only about a cup size smaller, apparently.
>>
>>5866548
>tfw had an insane sex drive for years
>tfw worked hard at getting fit and making money for the sole purpose of fucking cute guys outside of my league
>tfw now I get hit on all the time and cute guys asking if they can come over
>tfw sex drive is completely gone and I'd rather sit around and eat a bag of chips than bother with having crappy boring sex again
>>
>>5866621
>>5866621
>tfw never had a sex drive
>tfw never got random or embarrassing boners
>tfw never attempted do to anything with anyone because my body gave no signs of being aroused by anyone
>tfw no cure for not being aroused
>tfw will never experience love or sex
>>
File: My teddy bear.jpg (3MB, 4288x3216px) Image search: [Google]
My teddy bear.jpg
3MB, 4288x3216px
>>5866246

Who /boughthugeteddybeartodealwithlonelinesshere/?

>tfw sex drive of a teenage girl
>tfw face, body, and voice of a delusional 21 year old man who thinks he can still become a cute girl
>tfw roll around in bed with my skin tingling for hours, wanting to feel something against my skin
>tfw bought myself a 6'0" teddy bear for cuddling (in actuality seems to be shorter than I am, and I'm 5'10")
>tfw I can imagine his fur is chest, head, and arm hair
>tfw teddy has weight
>tfw I can imagine we're cuddling or having sex and being naughty
>tfw I don't feel quite as lonely anymore

I like running my hands through his head "hair." It feels so intimate. The only things I dislike are the shorter than expected height, the lack of a dick, the concentration of the weight in the large head, and the lack of a living essence, you know, somebody to actually do these things with. But that last bit's not the most important. There are the moments where I remember I'm pathetically pretending I'm doing things with a stuffed animal while there are people out there living their real lives, and they make me sad. Ironically, you can hold the teddy bear when it happens and it helps those moments pass quicker. It also makes me feel better when I feel insecure, like those things don't matter, because I've still got my bear unconditionally. It's not the way I would prefer to live my life, but given my circumstances, I think this is the best option.
>>
>>5872066
I didn't because the idea creeps me out. But I did think about it.
>>
>>5866246
>tfw sex drive of a teenage girl
What the fuck
>>
>>5872076
>hurr women don't have a sex drive
kill yourself
>>
>>5872076

Those raging hormoness making you go through a quasi-second puberty, breh. They make you want to suck mad dick.
>>
What exactly is the "sex drive of a teenage girl"? I had none.
>>
>>5872094

What are you?
>>
>>5872102
Human bean
>>
>>5872109

So you're not male or female?
>>
>>5872074

Why is it creepy? It's not like you'll cover it in cum the way a teenage boy might fill his sock with his.
>>
>>5866621
I feel for ya, most guys suck at sex. Women is where it's at. They know how to please other women. Thank god I like them too.
>>
>>5872087
Who said i was implying that? you fucking prolapsed anus.
>>
>sex drive of a six year old raised in a monastery who just noticed others have a weewee too
>I would fool around with guys but I'm so afraid they'll be disappointed
>>
File: a0434881954_5.jpg (118KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a0434881954_5.jpg
118KB, 700x700px
>>5872066
I cuddle a pillow when I go to bed because it feels so lonely going to sleep without anyone. I always wake up still cuddling it just as tightly, but I'm not always on the same side and I often wake up a lot in the night, but I've always got the pillow. Asleep me doesn't want to let go.
I've never had anyone close to me and all of my friends just see me as that friend that you go to when you're got nothing else to do/want to smoke up or have a laugh with
>tfw nobody sees you as being close because you've always been the class clown and so everyone sees you as a comedian, even though you only started being funny because people laughing at you instulting yourself/telling stupid jokes was the only time that anybody ever took notice of you. I can't even look my own parents in the eyes because I feel so guilty about all the shit i've put them through over the years with my depression/suicidal thoughts. My brothers distant and completly detatched from his emotions and has anxiety as well. I just want to hug him and tell him everything will be OK, but he's been home from uni for nearly three weeks and I've genuinely said less than 50 words to him. I don't even know what to say. I love him so much.
>>
>tfw cuddle with guy at party
>tfw fall asleep and wake up next to somebody
>tfw it's the best feeling I've ever felt in my life
the memory of that warmth and that snugness and the feeling of safety is going to stay with me for the rest of my life

>>5873107
iktf hard anon I'm the same way with my sister
>>
>>5873107

I like having arms on the bear, even if they're not really long enough to wrap around me, that's why I didn't go with a pillow. I also wake up in the middle of the night, anon. I think it's due to my bad sleeping habits.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.