[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So earlier this week, I went to a Magic game night with a long-time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 19

File: 1397432546322.jpg (28KB, 417x318px) Image search: [Google]
1397432546322.jpg
28KB, 417x318px
So earlier this week, I went to a Magic game night with a long-time male friend of mine. He's kinda effeminate and I always thought he was gay, but it's a west coast city so who the fuck cares, right?

Well, he asks if I want to come hang out with him after the game, so I do. He's got beer and liquor, and although he doesn't drink much, he's eager to pour me more. I take advantage of that, and by the end of the night, I'm pretty drunk.

We were watching something on Netflix, and he starts getting close, and feeling me up. Before then, I wouldn't have considered myself gay, but I didn't really protest. I was hard, and eventually he got into my pants, and sucked me off.

It was probably the best blowjob I've ever had, and I don't think much of them. He swallowed, didn't want me to do anything in return, and I ended up passing out on the couch while he went to bed. I left late that night after sobering up, and not really sure how I felt after the whole thing.

Tonight is Magic draft night, and he's texted me asking if I want to hang out again. Now that I know what's up... I'm not sure how to respond. I don't think I'm that gay, but, I haven't said "fuck no" yet.

He's skinny, effeminate, and probably fits the definition of a "twink". I think he's just turned 21, whereas I'm 26, clean-shaven, and sporting a military cut. I'm a veteran and have a Trump, NRA, and AFG sticker on my car, but he doesn't seem to care.

What do?
>>
>>5860064
Have fun, stay safe, good luck at draft
>>
> I'm a veteran and have a Trump, NRA, and AFG sticker on my car, but he doesn't seem to care.

I lol'd
>>
>>5860064
>I went to a Magic game night
so how did it go?

what format?

what did you play?
>>
>>5860064
>Trump, NRA, and AFG sticker on my car
kek

sounds hot though. might as well say yes and find out if it was just a one-time thing or not (i'd advise against getting totally shitfaced for this reason)
>>
>>5860177
Placed just under getting a promo. Modern, played Merfolk. Too many Eldrazi players in my meta to get a top finish.
>>
>>5860064
fuck his boipucci
you know you want it, you're a massive faggot
>>
Do you not want a repeat ? Bjs are bjs, after all...
>>
>>5860064
DO IT
>>
>>5860199
MERFOLK? OP is confirmed faggot. Only fish players I have ever met were gay man. Just come out of the closet and give it to em.
>>
>>5860199
sweet, though... i mean not missing out that much with the promo

>>5860245
legacy fish player in my meta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vThDRpHjams
>>
File: dick.gif (1MB, 262x320px) Image search: [Google]
dick.gif
1MB, 262x320px
>>5860064
You have the chance to make anime real, use your penis on the twink
>>
Why can't my friends be more like you OP?
>>
>>5860064
Do him
>>
File: Concentrated Anger.gif (2MB, 308x233px) Image search: [Google]
Concentrated Anger.gif
2MB, 308x233px
>>5860064
>What do?

>There are people on this very forum that are indecisive whether or not they should get into a relationship
>While I am 31, alone, in the middle of nowhere

Objectively you should give it a shot, OP.

Don't mind my CONCENTRATED ANGER AND JEALOUSY.
>>
>>5860064
>its a Draft, you can not miss it.
>if he plays blue dump him
>>
>>5860064
Just go on a date with him op, if if turns out you like him that way then that's fine, don't worry yourself about labels
>>
File: 1427742902907.jpg (96KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1427742902907.jpg
96KB, 531x471px
Dont think about labels and shit. Just do what feels good. Good luck op.
>>
Pound him mercilessly.
>>
File: 600full-tim-curry.jpg (117KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
600full-tim-curry.jpg
117KB, 360x480px
>>5860064
CRASH IN TO THAT BOIPUSSY WITH NO SURVIVORS!
>>
>>5860064
Help him kill all fucking jews.
The jews are ruining magic.
t. /tg/
>>
>>5864171
Jew? is that a new way to spell S J W?
>>
>>5864176
Jews own the SJW.
Kill the jew, the SJW dies.
>>
>>5860064
Friendzone with benefits. Keep getting head, maybe even fuck him, but make sure he knows you're not into dudes and don't turn it into a relationship. It'll only be worse for him if he gets the wrong idea, but you can both enjoy the physical pleasures.
>>
>>5864209
This. I've seen quite a few young gays get the hots for the straight cock. Be pre-emptive if that's not what you want. Otherwise, have fun. Plenty of gays are a-ok with giving no reciprocation blowjobs or giving up ass.
>>
>>5864209
>getting head and fucking another man
>not being gay
what did they mean with this?
>>
alright so according to this /tg/ thread it's actually an empirical fact that all merfolk players are gay, wondering if you guys have any idea why?

>>>/tg/45987056
>>
>>5864293
If you're not looking at who's mouth/ass you're fucking, there's not much difference between dicking a man and dicking a woman. You can engage in homosexual acts without being a homosexual.

I'm not gay myself (linked here from the /tg/ thread), but I wouldn't turn down a free blowjob.
>>
>>5864325
Well being gay is an attraction to the same sex right? So getting blown can have nothing whatsoever to do with your sexuality.
>>
>>5860064
bro getting a bj from a dude is not gay

if you suck his dick then yeah you gay

you can also fuck his ass but if you touch his dick with your hand you gay.
>>
>>5860402
That doujin is top tier
>>5860199
>Eldrazi ruining modern too
Shit, I had no idea. Guess I'll stay in based EDH.
>>
>>5860064
Go to the draft, and then after, hang out with him, and stay as sober as you can. If he wants to gobble your knob, let him. If your sober, and you dig it, than congratulations, you're a faggot.
>>
File: a diverse meta.jpg (161KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
a diverse meta.jpg
161KB, 768x432px
>>5864851
This was after the lastest GP in Modern.

April can't come fast enough.
>>
> I'm a veteran and have a Trump, NRA, and AFG sticker on my car
cute :3
i think i would have done the same thing in his position
>>
story kinda sounds fishy
>went to a Magic game night with a long-time male friend of mine
>I think he's just turned 21, whereas I'm 26
>I'm a veteran and have a Trump, NRA, and AFG sticker on my car, but he doesn't seem to care.
latter part of the story is written as if you are either new friends or even if you have known each other for a while it was only as an acquaintance
definitely not a long-time male friend
this post is definitely a lies
>>
>>5865705
>implying age after 21 matters
>implying that people of varying ages can't be friends in a hobby 25 years old
>>
>>5864693
Having to justify it this hard really shows how fragile masculinity is.
>>
>>5860064
Being drunk doesn't change what kind of person you are, it just removes your inhibitions.

If you are gay when you're drunk you are gay when you're sober, you just hide it and overcompensate with trump and the nra
>>
>>5865812
>compensate
There's nothing compensating about those things. I'm full blown homo and support both because I'm not a cucked libtard. Nothing at all to do with liking dicks.
>>
File: 1456426649193.jpg (120KB, 311x376px) Image search: [Google]
1456426649193.jpg
120KB, 311x376px
>>5864851
>>5860402
Wh-where's it from
>>
File: why.jpg (43KB, 582x585px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
43KB, 582x585px
>>5865812
I didn't join the NRA because I think that it compensates for liberal-minded tendencies. I joined the NRA because I own many guns and the idea of Shillary not only restricting purchases but also allowing people to sue manufacturers is pants-on-head retarded and I want to support a lobby that will fight her every step of the way if she gets elected.

I also support Trump because Bernie is never going to win the nomination with how far behind he is, and I fucking hate Hillary.
>>
>>5865857
You're just a normal cuck then
>>
File: 1443754244974.jpg (84KB, 571x533px) Image search: [Google]
1443754244974.jpg
84KB, 571x533px
>>5860064
Update to the OP.
I went back to his apartment after the game. I let him know right away that I didn't think of myself as gay, and that I wasn't comfortable with making a relationship out of whatever it was that was going on between us at this point in time. He said he understood, and was a little disappointed, but he didn't want to make things weird between us and that if I wanted to stop and forget it happened, he would be alright with it.

That didn't stop him from doing what he did the other night... and I kinda just let it go on again, sober, just to see how I would feel about it. There's still a little weirdness about it all. I'm not sure if he's trying to warm me up to the idea of something more intimate. I didn't really question it further. Nor did I really feel all that bothered by it this time around. But I still wouldn't like, hug him or anything in public. So, I don't know.

On the homo side of things, he really knows how to work a penis much better than any woman I've been with. tl;dr, it's just kind of evolved into a friends with benefits sort of thing.
>>
>>5865857
>>5866037
joining the nra, being republican, and owning a big truck in itself isn't compensating, but when you make a thread on 4chan saying

>idk if I'm gay I have a trump and an nra sticker if that helps

Come on step it up
>>
File: 1378422038514.png (87KB, 477x171px) Image search: [Google]
1378422038514.png
87KB, 477x171px
>>5866078
Did he swallow again?
>>
>>5866078
>literally a fag but too much of a bitch to go for it
Are you scared you're going to get the shit kicked out of you you fucking cuck?
>>
>>5860064
Bip whop dude.

What, you want to compare veteran dick sizes or something?

To be honest senpai. I was in a similar situation a few years ago. I was on leave, and went to a local bar known for being a happening place. It was packed, I remember having to wait for a spot to open at the bar.

Eventually it did, a big group left. But this one little twink stayed behind. So my friend and I sat down and started drinking and talking. However that twink politely interjected himself in our conversation. I wasn't pleased about it, but he was nice about it and I could tell he was sort off the odd man out of his group of friends that left.

Anyway we three stayed out until closing time. I ended up getting his phone number, and going on a date the next day. It was funny because I never did anything with a guy beforehand and I just went from 0 to 100 real quick in 24 hours.

By the end of the week I was fucking his ass.
>>
>>5866078
OP you're a faggot. You know it to be true.
>>
>>5860064
invite us to the wedding OP
>>
>>5866157
Is that what gay vets do? Compare penises?
>>
>>5865616
It'll just be a million zombie docks vs one white one with the Avacyn tranform card in it.

If you don't like the meta, play Canadian Highlander.
>>
>>5870604
>>It'll just be a million zombie decks vs one white one with the Avacyn transform card in it.
That's going to be Standard. Come April Eldrazi will lose one or both of their busted lands, and Modern will be fun again.
>>
>>5860064
>Before then, I wouldn't have considered myself gay, but I didn't really protest. I was hard
>>
>>5866078
You're probably going to grow attached to him OP, warning you..
>>
File: 1403842191898.gif (108KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
1403842191898.gif
108KB, 450x500px
>>5866078
OP, ignore all the shit posters ITT, and just do whatever you want with this guy. Try to ignore all the labels and shit about sexuality. Just do what feels good to you, whether it's to fuck around with this twink or not to.

The general consensus regard current scientific research into field of human sexuality is that our labels are in practice all lot more blurry than you might otherwise think. You might be a typical straight dude who just so happens to have a sexual fling with another guy. So what?

In regards to wanting, or not wanting, a relationship with this guy, just keep in mind that, generally speaking, when people have sex they tend to bond and feel closer, and as they do it more the bond will feel stronger and the feelings of closeness increase. Just a heads up if in a few weeks time you start to notice feelings for him.

This might increase your level comfort regarding intimacy with him. You might want to kiss him and such. Maybe not, but it is a possibility.

>tl;dr if you like what's happening just go with it, and don't read too much into it
>>
Fuck the twink.
Play as much Magic and get as many blowjobs and handjobs as you can.
See if you can get him to crossdress for you if that'll make you feel better.
You've been given a golden opportunity and if it makes your dick feel good then go for it.
>>
Just be fwb, doesn't make you gay ur just getting ur dick wet m8. It doesn't have to be relationship or nothing, just play magic and have some fun on the side.
>>
File: dNVvntX.gif?noredirect.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
dNVvntX.gif?noredirect.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>>5872271
>sexual labels
>scientific research
>>
>>5860064
Do straight guys feel beta or alpha when a guy sucks their magic deck?

I could see beta because can't get it from a girl, but also alpha because even dudes want your d. Which is it op?
>>
>>5866078
>breaking his heart this hard
I fucking hate biscum.
>>
File: 0atKwrR.gif (180KB, 384x264px) Image search: [Google]
0atKwrR.gif
180KB, 384x264px
>>5865791
Are you autistic?
>>
>>5866003
http://exhentai.org/g/603301/a49dccc6dc/
It's Batman and Robin fugging, in case you can't figure out the panda. Artist is Riko and does some nice things.
>>
Okay how many OTHER femfags here play magic? This is absurd
>>
>>5860245
>>5860334

I know a gay merfolk player......................

Shit you fags are onto something.
>>
>>5866078
Follow your dick, OP.

You'll probably catch some feels once you're inside him though.
>>
>>5860064
>I don't think I'm that gay
If you are into women as well yo're simply bisexual, which is apparently more of a normiesexuality than hetero.
>Trump, NRA, and AFG sticker on my car
I'm gay and I would too, if I had a car, or if I were american.
>What do?
Whatever you want, just realize that his feminine looks won't last forever and try to not break his heart like most bisluts do with gay men.
>>
File: favcombo.jpg (253KB, 669x310px) Image search: [Google]
favcombo.jpg
253KB, 669x310px
>>5876224
Biscum here
I play mostly Vampire tribal EDH and casual legacy with dumb combos

pic related, the deck also has shit like Ball Lightning and other cheap 3/1 and 6/1 drops
>>
File: 8734784343433222.png (431KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
8734784343433222.png
431KB, 600x399px
>>5860064
You're gay. You definitely like him. So romance him and make him your little bf. Tell him he's pretty. Introduce him to mom and dad.
>>
I think your friend knows what he is doing, and he isnt trying to set up some sort of relationship. He just wants you to give him a dicking, with no tension in between. I think if he wanted more than that he would have asked you by now, or would have flirted with you or something.

So yeah, I think he is just being a slut. I dont understand why everyone in this thread is urging you to jump strait into a relationship, because this situation isnt really calling for that.
>>
>>5866126
agreed.
>>
>>5870604
>If you don't like the meta, play Canadian Highlander.
Or you can just play Hearthstone. It's actually less p2w than Magic.
>>
File: enough.jpg (14KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
14KB, 316x202px
>>5860064
Im so fucking jealous
>no magic twink to fuck around with
>>
>>5860064
Why ask anyone but yourself? Look at the facts mane. If you had a good time, then who cares?
You don't have to label your sexuality if you don't want to. Just go with the flow.
>>
>>5872995
>See if you can get him to crossdress for you if that'll make you feel better.
I love the way your mind works.

>>5876020
>>5878157
Wow such hate. For all we know the twink is the bi one.
>>
>>5879512
Because he's conservative and you can see by his political leaning that he's most likely a bigot too. Now his own bigotry is at odds with his own personal sexual preferences. So op is confused on what to do
>>
>>5864307
because playing fish seriously in competitions is for faggots
t. Eggs player
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.