[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are Gaynons on this board RIGHT NOW that are going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

File: crying_pepe.png (58KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
crying_pepe.png
58KB, 200x198px
>there are Gaynons on this board RIGHT NOW that are going to sleep while cuddling with their bfs/husbandos
>you have never even had a bf
>>
>posting redditfrog
>>
I've never even had a best friend.
>>
File: 2356787532.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
2356787532.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>5857496
I'm single again now but ngl it's a great feeling.

I hope you get a nice cuddly bf soon
>>
iktf but gf
>>
File: Saint Pepe udnergoing stigmata.jpg (27KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
Saint Pepe udnergoing stigmata.jpg
27KB, 243x207px
>>5857503
How does it feel like to cuddle with one's bf?
>>
File: 7678678678.jpg (87KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
7678678678.jpg
87KB, 540x540px
>>5857528
well, it depends desu

in summer it's pretty uncomfortable if it gets warm where you live unless you have an AC in the room. You get hot and sweaty and sticky.

In winter is way more better because you get to share body warm, plus human contact is nice most of the times too.

But tbqh cuddling is only comfortable for like half an hour at most. You can't change your position as freely without bothering the other person, and if you're the big spoon the arm going beneath him will most likely get numb.

Falling asleep while cuddling is not that great either because of that. You wake up several hours later with back pain and just need to get away.

My bf and I would cuddle for a while while watching tv but when we wanted to sleep each one would go to his end to the bed because it's just much more comfortable.
>>
>>5857501
But Pepe was born on 4chan. Just because he went 'mainstream' doesn't mean we'll abandon him. The normalfags will forget about him soon, as they forget everything else - we will not.
>>
File: hanging_out.jpg (2KB, 106x125px) Image search: [Google]
hanging_out.jpg
2KB, 106x125px
>>5857543
Still sounds great. You can wake up and hug your bf: you can feel his weight and presence on the bed. You can wake up and take a shower with him and then have breakfast together.
>>
File: hjair.jpg (33KB, 318x359px) Image search: [Google]
hjair.jpg
33KB, 318x359px
>>5857496

>tfw got to the age where I'm no Longer "cute"
>tfw my only options are people with 5+ partners
>tfw emotional intimacy already seems unattainable

Time to give up
>>
>>5857564
I know I'm going to end up like that too. There's no chance I'll ever find anyone to be with. I'm too anti-social, too introverted; too boring and plain-looking; too much of a loser. Who would want someone like me?
>>
>>5857496
The guy I'm involved with atm lives on the other side of town. I'm all alone tonight - my bed is so cold. ;_;
>>
>>5857560
well yeah having a bf is great for the most part, that's why most people want one (or a gf)

>>5857564
cuteness helps a lot ngl but it's not the only thing that can come into play when looking for a relationship. If you feel that your outside image doesn't help you anymore, work on your inner one. Get a job, read books, watch movies, chat with people who do/like the same stuff, and you'll get a bf/gf eventually.
>>
>>5857574

>you'll get one eventually

I'm pretty much a hermit at this point so i very much doubt it. I'm introverted to a social fault
>>
>>5857575
well stop being a hermit then. I know the outside world is scary. I have bad social anxiety, like I get panic attacks while trying to walk into a store sometimes. But as hard as it is I push myself to get out there almost every day and it does work in the long run.

Also the Internet is your friend. You can people through there. It's still a good idea to work into your outside life skills though, so you can put them in practice when you're having coffee with some qt.
>>
>>5857582
>You can people through there

As much as I'd like to people from the internet, I find it difficult. Do you mean internet relationships or just finding someone online to meet up with in real life?

Because the first sounds a lot more comfy to me
>>
How do you get a bf if you're extremely independent and the thought of being tied down to someone who depends upon you is horrifying?
>>
>>5857665
Sketch?
>>
>>5857665
Just don't tell the guy you're bi.
>>
>>5857684
What?
>>
>>5857700
Why not?
>>
>>5857705
Oh. Sorry. Thought you were someone I used to be close with.
>>
>>5857729
So that he'll trust you.

Don't you guys live for the look of betrayed shock on a fag's face when you drop him for a woman?
>>
>>5857747
I'm thankfully not in a place jaded enough to 'live' for that kind of cruelty.
>>
>>5857751
It's too bad that you seem to be in the minority, anon.
>>
>>5857700
I'm not bi, I've just been alone for so long that I've gotten used to not depending on other people. The thought of it is surreal; I can't even wrap my head around what it would be like to be in a relationship.
>>
>>5857496
It's been 3 months since no bf.
He's cuddling some other faggot.
I'm o-okay g-guys.
>>
>>5857631
Internet relationships are a waste of time and you should stay away from them.

The internet is a tool to meet people irl if you are too scared to approach them irl. If there are no plans to meet irl its whole purpose is lost. You cant cuddle over a skype call.
>>5857760
A healthy relationship won't make you feel tied up. You can be in one and still be independent.
>>
>>5857496
tfw you wake up next to him
He's still asleep
You say good morning
He answers with qt sleepy sounds
You smile and embrace him tightly
And kiss the back of hid head

I-it'll be true one day
W-won't it?

;-;
>>
File: buster keaton sad.gif (961KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
buster keaton sad.gif
961KB, 500x600px
>4 years until gay death
>time moves so quickly it might as well be tomorrow
>never even kissed anyone
>have absolutely no idea how relationships even happen
>>
File: 024.jpg (131KB, 722x1024px) Image search: [Google]
024.jpg
131KB, 722x1024px
>TFW I think I've been hanging out with a guy whose clearly into me.
>TFW I'm getting more comfortable with him and could see myself potentially in a relationship with him if getting to know him pans out well.
>TFW it feels like I see two roads ahead, one with a guy and one with further casual dates and fun and it's surprisingly scary

I do know that I don't want to commit with a guy unless I'm sure I'm ready (I won't be the guy that cheats on their man out of the gate) but beyond that this is unknown territory. Truth be told at age 26 I've had plenty of sex but very few dates, and never a boyfriend (came close but that didn't pan). Also, I've only been more socially active recently, and I've just gotten into enjoying that.

Any thoughts from more experienced faganons?
>>
File: 1457734027991.png (239KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457734027991.png
239KB, 600x600px
>>5858311
Ignore the first "i think". I know for a fact he's into me. The talking has proven it.
>>
>>5858311
>I do know that I don't want to commit with a guy unless I'm sure I'm ready

Then make sure you are, ready. Go out with him, talk, do stuff together. If you click you won't even have to think it that much. Just go with the flow, give it a shot slowly but surely. You'll know if you're ready when you have less and less second thoughts about him.
>>
>>5858271
>qt
ech, this killed whatever you tried to do
>>
>>5858311
you said it. You've already have sex, but never a boyfriend, so why not give it a try? If it doesn't work it doesn't but at least you'll know you tried it and won't waste time thinking on what if's
>>
im 19 and kind of okay with being kissless virgin atm. is it just going to get worse from here? surely I can rise above the constant need for affection?
>>
>>5859110
You're still young so don't worry too much about it. It's pretty common for gays to be virgins in their early twenties since it's harder to do that kind of stuff when you're a teenager.
>>
>>5857572
I am as desperate as you. If you are slightly above average I could be your bf.
>>
>>5858199
>>>5857631
>Internet relationships are a waste of time and you should stay away from them.

No STFU. Internet relationships are amazing.
>>
>>5859282
cont.
I believe in internet relationships so even if you are far it is not a problem for me. I will tolerate all kinds of mental problems and autism, doesn't matter to me if you love me. If you are even slightly above average it is enough for me.
>>
>>5859110
There are two paths. You will either become a slut and start hooking up with strangers from Grindr once you enter college and immerse yourself in the hookup culture or you will find a husband as soon as possible. The only available options are reformed sluts if you are above 20 years old.
>>
>>5859289
>Internet relationships are amazing.
Non romantic relationships, maybe. But about 50% of a romantic relationship is physical contact. Not only sex, but also kissing, hugging, cuddling, giving comfort.

Exclusively online relationships are hardly any different from roleplaying, provided there are no intentions to meet in the nearest future possible.
>>
>>5859331
I want to get to know someone before I fuck them. I met my bf through the internet and we spoke for 4 years online only before we met IRL. He didn't appear any different IRL either. It worked amazingly. We have known each other for 7 years.
>>
File: le_reddit_mene.png (12KB, 467x453px) Image search: [Google]
le_reddit_mene.png
12KB, 467x453px
>>5859338

>we spoke for 4 years online only before we met IRL

You lucky bastard.
>>
>20 years old
>abhor hookup culture
>every gay or bi guy I meet up with just wants to fuck
Please tell me it gets better, right?...
>>
>>5859379
He is from Poland and I am from Spain so we couldn't have met earlier due to distance but that didn't damage our relationship. We live together now and planning to get married. We are both each other's first as well.
>>
>>5859401
No. Search for people online, you wont find anything but sluts IRL.
>>
>>5859338
>I want to get to know someone before I fuck them
Because you can only either fuck someone on the first date or talk for them over the internet for 4 years before meeting, right?

You do know that you can go out with someone for months without fucking, don't you?
>>
>>5859411
This is not true for the majority of the people on this board but you are correct, I misread your post.
>>
>>5859411

But anon you don't understand

I'm shy
>>
>>5859422
pls be my bf
>>
>tfw no Philly bf
>>
>>5859470

Ok, we're bfs now

*mwah*
>>
>>5859312
Not him but what constitutes "slightly above average" in your book? What are you looking for?
>>
>>5859618
Slightly above average as in 6-7/10 in terms of looks. I am attracted to normal masculine guys, not too fem and not too masc. Weight is pretty important as well, I am not at all attracted to fat or chubby guys. Height I do not care much about.
>>
I have a bf, but he lives really far away. My pillows still smell like him and it sucks not having him here :(
>>
I actually have a bf (been with him for 3 years), but some of the things you people post are incredibly unrealistic.

For example, I would never kiss my boyfriend after waking up. You ever heard of morning death-breath? It's real.

Second, we sleep in the same bed, but we don't 'cuddle; every night. Sometimes I'll get close to him so that my head is touching his back, but sleeping in a cuddling position is uncomfortable.
>>
>>5859679

Don't ruin my fantasy!
>>
>>5859679

This is true. No kissing in the am. We have sex but it's always him on his stomach then. And it's so uncomfortable cuddling sometimes. When my arm is under his body it falls asleep right away
>>
>>5859679
desu this isn't my experience at all. I'm bi and I've never had a bf but I have slept on the other side of the line and while you don't sleep as well if you're cuddling in your sleep, it's totally worth it and doable. It feels so good. You can still kiss in the morning, just can't have a passionate make out session.

>>5859740
well don't put it under his body. the "under" arm needs to cross over at the head/neck.
>>
>>5859679
I would still kiss my bf in the morning, I don't care.

And I would cuddle with him every night to make up for every night I've slept alone and wanted someone to be there.

t.have never had bf
>>
Christ Fucks you pathetic weirdos. I'm a socially awkward /fit/izen, and my boyfriend is literally a skelly /a/utist, and we both made it work.

Nothing in school?
No recommendations from friends?
Not even gay bars, lounges and clubs?
Not events, Pink Pistols etc.?
Not fucking dating sites, /soc/, or reddit?

>Fuck Grindr doe, unless you have a 'positive' outlook.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.