[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am about to order a years worth of hormones. Right now I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: cypro.jpg (54KB, 562x562px) Image search: [Google]
cypro.jpg
54KB, 562x562px
I am about to order a years worth of hormones. Right now I'm using 200mg spiro per day, but I was debating switching to cyproterone.

Should I do it? What should I expect from switching? Are there any things I need to know?
>>
Isn't that too much to order at once? Like split it up in two shipments?

Cypro is stronger than Spiro and nukes your balls. Might lead to increased depression.
>>
>>5847652
Cut the middle man and just swallow a bottle of asprin, it's cheaper and quicker anyway
>>
File: 1433873412177.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1433873412177.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>5847691
nice meme
>>
>>5847691

Really rude you meanie.
>>
>>5847710
fuck of randy!
>>
>>5847652
spiro a shit
get gnrh injectable, cyproterone, or bicalutamide
>>
>>5847835
I think I am, I just am trying to make sure before I jump in. One thing I'm worried about is prolactin levels and such.
>>
File: progynon depot.jpg (14KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
progynon depot.jpg
14KB, 300x265px
>>5847673
I've ordered that much at a time before. I inject estrogen so it's both really cheap and doesn't take up much space. 6 packs (pic related) worth is 60 vials, so over a years worth, and doesn't take much space.
>>
Finally switched from Spiro to lupron like yesterday and my life is immediately better. Fuck spiro. Spiro works badly and the side effects are not worth it.
>>
>>5848011
how do you afford it?
>>
>>5847984

Oh pretty cool senpai.
>>
>>5848011
Did you notice anything like oily skin or what not from switching off of it?
>>
File: 1455651408001.jpg (79KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
1455651408001.jpg
79KB, 425x282px
>>5847652
OP, thank you for making this thread.

I am on 150mg of Spiro but have been wanting to find a different AA cause Spiro's diuretic/constipating side effect is fucking awful.

I am going to speak to my doctor soon (just did my blood work the other day) about finding a new AA, but I'm in the US so Cypro isn't something I could get from my doctor.

OP, where are you going to order your Cypro from? Also, does anyone have any advice for other AAs I could take in place of my Spiro?

>>5848011
>>5848015
How much is it? Is it expensive or something?
>>
>>5848067
Not OP, but the only other alternative in the US I know of is bicalutamide. Brand news including calutide and casodex. There are definitely cases of it being used, normally when the side effects of spiro are shit for the person, but it's uncommon and the doctor may want to look into it; it's usually used to deal with prostate cancer or any androgen-sensitive tumors.
>>
>>5848015
My insurance has flat copays for everything. Not trying to brag, I didn't realize how expensive it was till a while after they injected me with it.

I hope they somehow have generic version of it in the future, it's stupid it's so much. Maybe some day it will just be the go to AA, instead of Spiro. Even better access to cypro in the US would be nice, Spiro was horrible.
>>
>>5848065
It's really only been a day, so there's not much interesting to report. Mostly just a relief to be able to stay hydrated without peeing like 15 times a day, but I also feel like I'm having a little less "brain fog" than I often feel I do. Hard to attribute that to this based on just one day though, maybe I'm just having a random happy day.
>>
>>5847652
Where are you buying them them from? Please tell me
>>
>>5850311
OP is probably using alldaychemist. it's the one place out of those regularly mentioned here that sells progynon depot injections.
>>
>>5848201
PRAY for generic GnRH analogues.
my chosen one is degarelix which is currently only sold branded as Firmagon. and it is expensive like, 15 times the price of spiro?
>>
>>5850362
Bingo.

Anyway though I have to order today. I have one big remaining thing - I'm worried about switching to cypro and prolactinomas and such. I've read horror stories of people getting them after being on cypro for a while, and I won't be able to regularly have my bloodwork done. Should I consider sticking with spiro then? Also, I've been wondering if estradiol valerate injections and cypro have any issues when used together.
>>
>>5850866
i cannot comment on prolactinomas, i need to read up more on what exactly causes them.
the first results kicked up talked about taking cypro, presumably orally, with conjugated estrogens (!)
i wonder if the load cypro puts on the liver is the main concern when it comes to prolactinoma, or if it's more to do with its progestogenic action.
if it's the former, you can get cypro injections too, and injecting both estradiol and cypro shouldn't cause any problems as long as you're rotating sites properly. that way you're bypassing the liver with both, which is a huge plus, especially with the cypro.
if it's the latter though, if it's because of progestogenic action, there's not really much you can do about it - and since spiro also has progestogenic action, you'd expect a similar (maybe lesser) risk factor in that regard.

the bottom line is when the reports i'm reading about the development of prolactinomas mention taking both oral cypro and conjugated estrogens, i'm thinking way to kill your liver!
>>
>>5850930
>load cypro puts on the liver
Breaking down the Cypro and removing it from the blood is the liver load.
>>
>>5851418
it is always going to make at least one liver pass, yes, but with an intramuscular injection you're avoiding the initial pass where the entirety of your daily dose hits your liver in one go.
>>
>>5851453
>>5850930
How much should I worry about taking cypro without any medical supervision, no blood tests, etc?

Also, I do 200mg spiro, and currently I feel pretty nuked t-wise, I produce like a single drop of semen when I orgasm, but my sex drive isn't dead (it's just much weaker than before hormones). Should I do 50mg of cypro, or 25?
>>
File: 1451669499580.jpg (426KB, 1227x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1451669499580.jpg
426KB, 1227x1920px
Bump for our health.
>>
File: order.png (15KB, 612x263px) Image search: [Google]
order.png
15KB, 612x263px
>>5847652
OP here, I ordered like 150 50mg tabs as a trial. About 5 months worth.
>>
File: 1406226033803.png (578KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1406226033803.png
578KB, 1280x720px
>>5855093
Jesus, I didn't know Cypro was so much more expensive...
>>
>>5855093
>trial
No one ever just takes a trial. Shit's like heroin.
>>
>>5855987
That's like 6 months of spiro, at 200mg per day, about $21 per month. Cypro is 150 days worth, so about 5 months if 50mg per day, which would be $43 per month or so. It's twice as expensive, but if your dose were 25mg/day for cypro, it'd be about the same cost as 200mg/day spiro.

My t is already pretty nuked so I wonder what I'll experience on 50mg/day cypro.
>>
>>5856217
I see... Thank you for the info. You'll have to make a follow up thread in a few months to let us know how it all goes.
>>
>>5855093
you got ripped off on the cypro my lad. should've gone inhouse for those
>>
>>5857992
I'm lazy and it's not that much money anyway. I'd rather just stick with one source.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.