[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caitlyn Jenner slams Hillary Clinton: She “couldn’t care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: jenner_hillary.jpg (61KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
jenner_hillary.jpg
61KB, 620x412px
http://www.salon.com/2016/03/07/caitlyn_jenner_slams_hillary_clinton_she_couldnt_care_less_about_women/
>>
So... Jenner is officially the worst thing to ever happen to us right? What did we do to deserve this?
>>
>t. Caitlin Lexxie Jenner, Woman Expert
>>
I just hate how she's a fucking Kardashian. This is a nightmare. It means the media coverage will never fucking end, she's going to be our "official spokesperson" for the next decade. Every time someone thinks about us Jenner is going to be the first thought to pop into their minds.

UGHHHHH
>>
For once we agree about something
>>
File: ProudLiberal-2015.png (72KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
ProudLiberal-2015.png
72KB, 350x350px
>>5839533
>Caitlyn Jenner

This uncle tom house trannie needs to be beaten up. Any other liberals here planning on going to Jenner's house and beating the shit out of her?

How can you turn against your own kind?
>>
>>5839553
>It means the media coverage will never fucking end, she's going to be our "official spokesperson" for the next decade.

She doesn't represent the trans community as a whole. Most trans people are people of color, poor, and liberal. Jenner is a conservative Republican, Christian, and rich.

She's the Ben Carson of transsexuals. She's as far right wing as they get.
>>
>>5839553
It's hard to think about it, to be honest. We really need a vocal outcry against her, so the general public understands that to even us she is an outcast.

>>5839619
>How can you turn against your own kind?
She was never one of us to begin with. Fuck her.

>>5839626
>She's the Ben Carson of transsexuals.
My fucking sides, Anon
>>
>>5839548
Bailey Jay is a better trans role model than Jenner will ever be. Hell some no name camgirl on chaturbate probably is. Its too bad no one has hit Jenner with a car yet.
>>
>>5839533
I don't even LIKE Shillary and her Blue Dog Democrat triangulation, but to claim she doesn't care about women is absolute horseshit. Especially after Jenner endorsed Cruz, the anti-Planned Parenthood Bible thumper.

>>5839619
>How can you turn against your own kind?
Go back and re-read your own post.

I don't like Jenner either, but we gotta have some kind of standards when it comes to making our dislike known to the person in question. Otherwise we're no better than Trump's Know-Nothings.

They who fight monsters should take care that they do not become monsters themselves.
>>
>>5839553

There were a few interviews in NZ with transgendered people and not a single one of them saw Caitlyn Jenner as being a positive contribution to the discussion regarding transgender rights. Personally I find Caitlyn Jenner representing transgendered people as about as productive as using a white upper class gay person as a barometer on gay rights in society over all.
>>
I liked Jenner until she endorsed Cruz. Shoulda endorsed the God Emperor Trump instead.
>>
>>5839553
I wouldnt worry too much. Every straight person I work with doesn't even believe she's a real mtf.
>>
There's nothing to suggest trump is less friendly to women or trans than Cruz or Clinton.

Fact is the Muslims and Mexicans Hillary wants to import will burn and stone you guys. You should be voting for Trump if you still want your movement to be a part of society in a few decades time. Because Muslims, once they make up so much of the population, will riot in the streets about homosexuality/ transsexualism if they think it's affecting them or their children.

Cruz is a bible basher who naturally wouldn't be a good thing for /LGBT/, and Hillary while presenting herself as progressive will import half the population of the middle east who all absolutely hate /LGBT/ to to the point where it's executable in their countries. They won't come to the USA and change those views, it's a part of the fabric of their holy book and their whole culture.
>>
>>5841155
Mexicans don't want to stone gays, Mexico has gay marriage you retard.
>>
>>5841155
>, it's a part of the fabric of their holy book and their whole culture.

You mean conservative Christians like Cruz or Trump?
>>
File: 1454984239941.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454984239941.gif
1MB, 500x500px
That fucking rubberfaced asshole needs to shut up, and the media needs to stop pretending she's a voice for trans people.
>>
>>5841155

Lol everyone in the entire middle east is super religious and bent on an American caliphate.

There is a caliphate in my bunghole.
>>
>>5841155
>Fact is the Muslims and Mexicans Hillary wants to import will burn and stone you guys.
What is Hillary's *actual* policy on refugees/immigration?
>>
>>5841180
Trump isn't a religious fundamentalist at least.
>>
>>5839533
Well, whether you like him or not, he's right.
>>
>>5839533
lol, apparently at least one transperson is mentally ill
>>
I don't even get how you can be trans and right winged. Right winged people fucking hate people in the LGBT community.
>>
I hate Jenner so god damned much.
>>
>>5839533

Jenner doesn't care about women at all. She thinks the hardest part about being a woman is figuring out what to wear, and she supports the Republican Party. Wow, what the fuck is wrong with MTFs?
>>
>>5842074
This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.
>>
>>5839533
what the shit? am I reading this right?

>“None of the Republicans are ‘I hate trans people’ or ‘I hate gays.’"
>Every conservative guy out there believes in everybody’s rights.”

is jenner actually retarded or something? how oblivious does she have to be to think that? jesus christ.
>>
>>5841161
THEYRE BROWN SO THEY HATE GAYS
>>
>>5842792
It's true though. It only makes sense to be a right-wing tranny if you're already rich like Caitlyn is.
>>
>>5842847
You don't have to be retarded, you just have to be incredibly disingenuous.
>>
(s)He isn't wrong.

Shillary has defended rapists. Stayed married to an adulterer because it was politically necessary for both of them.
>>
>>5839619
I think sh is literally so spoiled she lives in an alternative reality
>>
>>5839792
wayyy smarter too
>>
>>5839942
Holy shit, I forgot about the Know-Knothings. That's a surprisingly interesting historical example and I wanna go back and re-read my American political history now. What a weird and fucked up time. Thanks anon.
>>
>>5841091

I'm gay and I have my doubts but it's not a Chris-chan situation where I absolutely know that she's lying and full of shit.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.