[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whelp, gonna fuck a transgender woman, or whatever you pc people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

Whelp, gonna fuck a transgender woman, or whatever you pc people say, in a few days. Any tips/tricks/cheat codes?
>>
dont mess with her bepis if she doesnt want you too i guess
>>
Do whatever feels sexy, don't feel like you have to adhere to any rules. Treat them like you would anyone else you're having sex with and make it good for both of you.

Hope everything goes well.
>>
>>5832962
Treat her like a girl.

Are you going to meet her before you fuck or is this going to be a straight meet n' fuck type thing?
>>
>>5832962
here is a guide
>take her doggy style
>reach around
>grab dem tatas
>slowly scratch her back
>grab benus
>try to stay inside of her as long as possible
>post time
>hardmode: tell her how her nice and strong her back is
>>
Tell her "he's" sexy. Ask her if you can suck "his" cock. Be very submissive sexually and let her do all the work.
>>
>>5833000
Straight meet and fuck. Which in reality probably isn't such a good idea. Might meet her in a public space first.
>>
>>5833086
I would meet in public first if I were you, get to know her a little bit. You should be able to figure out the rest. Don't touch her penis without asking. She may be totally into it but she may be very disphoric. You should be able to infer which if you know her a little bit but eother way, ask first. Also I don't know how familiar you are with anal sex but be gentle at first. You need to stretch that shit out before you pound away.
>>
Jam it in.
>>
It's not universal, but usually our nipples are very sensitive. Focus a bit of love there and you'll likely have a much happier girl in your hands.
>>
>>5833107
Naw, my only experience with anal sex is me putting my finger in a girl's butt while fucking her. It's pretty cool because you can feel your dick on the other side.

It's pretty neat.
>>
>>5833200
Bring lube. Lots of lube. Even if it feels like you wouldnt need it, use it. Also wear a condom during anal, thats just the decent thing to do.
>>
>>5832962
Be kind
Be considerate about genitals, she might not be ok with any touching down under, or be really into it

What >>5832998 said
>>
>>5832962
stick it in her pooper.
>>
>>5833017
>grab dem tatas
Why would you want to touch obviously fake shitty boobs?
>>
What's the point of having sex with a condom? You could just stay home and jerk off at that point.
>>
>>5832962
When you're jackhammering her anus it's common courtesy to give a cheeky reach around. Though don't go for it straight away, wait for a point where it seems like she'll orgasm near instantly from the reach around.
>>
>>5834372
t. Poz
>>
>>5834387
How the hell do you jerk off a girl? She won't even have a penis!!
>>
>>5834387
>common courtesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2vkiLHiTcY
>>
>>5834372
Ever heard of std's?
>>
I love how everyone assumes he's the one doing the fucking.
>>
>>5834853
Seems like a safe assumption when he's fucking a limp-dick mentally unstable person.
>>
>>5834853
>gonna fuck a transgender woman
I mean, it is right there in the OP. Seemed like a safe assumption.
>>
>>5834863
>limp-dick mentally unstable person
Excuse me but I am a limp dick mentally unstable person who looks like a hot girl
>>
>>5834882
show me a picture of your hotness babe
>>
>>5834878
riding dick can be fucking twinkle tits
>>
>>5833915

Sick burn bruh.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.