[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To other gay/bi anons. When was your first m2m sexual encounter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: spshdw.jpg (24KB, 1020x677px) Image search: [Google]
spshdw.jpg
24KB, 1020x677px
To other gay/bi anons. When was your first m2m sexual encounter? High school senior now, never done anything with a guy but have been wanting to try it.
>still closeted fully
>act completely straight around others
>friends don't suspect anything
Pic unrelated
>>
>>5814843
>me
>sexual encounter
Hah.
>>
File: 1456822716304.jpg (106KB, 692x563px) Image search: [Google]
1456822716304.jpg
106KB, 692x563px
>>5814843
>that picture

Does anyone else have terrible cases of hallucinatory sleep paralysis or is it just me?
>>
File: CarrotTop.jpg (583KB, 1499x1886px) Image search: [Google]
CarrotTop.jpg
583KB, 1499x1886px
>friends don't suspect anything
They know.
>>
>>5814843
Theres a good chance they know. The amount of people I've known without realizing they were gay before they told me I could count on one or 2 hands
>>
>>5814843
Uncloseted myself as bi recently. Have had encounters with women, nothing with men.
>>
>>5814843
Since middle school I have been coming on a doing stuff with friends that claim they're straight and with a few I've gotta to the point of making out and sucking each other off.
>being in the closest benefits
>>
>>5820695
Are you talking?
>>
>>5814843
high school, though it was during summer vacation.
>>
Never
>>
>>5815068
>They know.
Not that anon, but even my best friend whom I've known for 12+ years now didn't know I was and we are like siblings. I had to realize this "They know" bullshit is rare. There were no people who said they knew. None out of 10.
Parents though. How does that one go?
>>
>>5814843
I didn't do anything with another guy until I was 21.
The second guy I dated for about a year and only my close friends knew that.
>>
>4chan
>sexual encounters

Listen buddy... I hate to be the guy to break it to ya, but you're gonna have to pick one.
>>
>>5814843
Wait until college
>>
I'm curious i guess, but i just keep wussing out. At least i don't get far as trying to set up a date, just "got a pic" is enough to scare me off.

It's stuff like the thought of being out with friends or family and suddenly seeing the guy i blew or something. Plus going to strangers houses is against my rules, as is having strangers at mine.

I guess i need some kind of neutral place.... that isn't behind some public toilets or something.
>>
>>5814843

I think I was 19?

I lost my virginity to a female at 17, and was moderately sexually active from then on. First man-on-man action happened at 19. Met a guy, started off mutual oral, ended up letting him fuck me.

Have had a handful more encounters since then, but haven't been fucked again since, even though I'd love to. Seems like most of the guys that I find attractive (fem, andro, twink) who are into clean cut, shaved, fit, straight looking / acting, blonde 20-somethings are only interested in bottoming. Such is life.
>>
>>5814877
fucking this
>>
File: suffering.jpg (70KB, 540x419px) Image search: [Google]
suffering.jpg
70KB, 540x419px
>>5820685
>nothing with men.
In my experience gays avoid bi guys like the plague. It sucks.
>>
Dating girl for a year or so, slowly realizing its a shit relation shit. But in too deep and super invested. Start using grindr. Suck a bunch of random cock, eventually find the cutest gender fluid twink. after a couple weeks of basically dating end up fucking (losing anal virginity) when gf isn't home. Guilt builds because of the constant cheating so break it off with gf. Been with guys ever since.

On a side not why do people on this board hate bi-sexual people?
>>
>>5822063
Personally my mental defects make me process anything that feels like a compromise as defeat or indecisive and weak, so I end up feeling bad about the notion of bisexuality even though it probably describes me pretty well.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.